Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Sai
Saki-chan
Willard Wright
Momo
8 posters

When Angels Die

Anonymous

When Angels Die Empty When Angels Die

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 pm

OOC: You guys can start where you left off... and if any of you touch one of Rayden's hair/come in interaction with him when you're not supposed to, I'm going to kill your character off. Or just plain ignore your character for the rest of the season. or ban your character from this RP. I've been planning this shit for the last 1 year and half with Rayden and wont let anybody destroy what I want to end and what I worked so hard for. No more excuses. <<<< Yes I'm angry for no apparent reason and I love acting like a big baby!!! *throws hands in the air*
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : When Angels Die Flirty

When Angels Die Empty Re: When Angels Die

Post by Momo Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Alviss and Kyza:

"So what now...?" Alviss asked, his voice and face expressionless.

Ellie, Koi, Electra, Maiyu, and Koko:

"You stupid bitch!" Maiyu suddenly shouted angrily. "Do you think Ellie wanted this to happen?! How could you blame this on her?!"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : When Angels Die Blah

Post by Willard Wright Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Veron:

Veron continued on his search going towards the most populated area he could think of.

Mina, Serge Ichigo, Daisuke, J:

Mina finally spoke "that..was a lovely speach sir....a bit on the side of arrogance but lovely never the less" she had a faint smile on her face as she spoke but meant no insult by her remark.
    J stood still and commented "nicely done" (ooc: do i still have lina's permission to control J sometimes? if not i'll stop there.)

Cedric, Marwin, Khris, Millie:
    "my my what a tone of voice ya got.....ok Mar you have unrestricted combat authorization" Marwin smiled "roger that" she quickly dashed forward throwing a punch at Khris.

Van:

Van had at some point got seperated from that woman Julia and went back about his search for rayden who he knew was back on the planet.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : When Angels Die Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Now Koi was beinging to get annoyed " hey brat,if i was blaming her i would already be trying to kill her,the moment that woman,mentioned her realtion to that basterd."

"she's not worth killing" she spat out.She was so weak,and innocent it was pathetic.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Ellie and Co.:

"Grrr... you really piss me off...." Maiyu cursed, clenching her fists and gritting her teeth.

"We should just get going now..." Ellie said, getting up from the ground, her face expressionless. As she said that, Koko walked over to Koi and tugged on her sleeve.

"I'm practically the same as you... but I don't hate Ellie..." Koko said to her.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:19 pm

SHe shrugged at what Maiyu said,as if it mattered.She then noticed a tug at her sleve.

Koi pulled away from the tug"well i guess that makes you a better person" she spoke her tone hollow and cold.

SHe glanced back up at that familar woman once more before following them out.What could she say,there was nothing to say? She was following them and agreed to their whole save humanity thing.

(ooc:sorry,i promise to do better)

Last edited by Yoru on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : When Angels Die Dizzy

Post by Sai Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:04 pm

occ: agh!!!!!!!! i need to get more involved -.-

SAI AND NEW FRIENDS?:

Sai had gone through her shift pretty well, besides the injured customers...
    "Wow Sai, you did better than I expected," Caramel said.
    "You sure know how to take care of yoursel," Lucy said looking at some of the men Sai had beaten up.
    "It's good that you can defend yourself, this place isn't a sleezy place," Lucy said laughing.
    "I...I did well?" Sai asked.
    "Of course you did sweety," Caramel said, "and you can change now."
    Sai went to the dressing room and took off the weird outfit, and put back her clothes. She walked out not really sure where to go next. Sai realized she didn't have a place to stay. She couldn't just sleep on the streets she would seem suspicious. Sai stood at the door thinking of what to do.
    "What's wrong honey?" Mina asked.
    "I'm thinking of where to rest," Sai said.
    "Oh I know! You can stay with me," Mina said, "I have room at my apartment okay?"
    "I will not be a bother will I?" Sai said looking out the window.
    "Of course not," Mina said. "Let's go now," she said grabbing Sai's hand.

LUCIFER:

Lucifer was in a nice hotel room. He sat on the sofa with some red wine.
    "I wonder what are little toy is doing right now," he said smirking.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 pm

(ooc: wtf? what's with this Mina charecter?)
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Occ: This girl that Allystor made up. She didn't know u had a character with the same name. ^^;;

Ellie and Co.:

Ellie and the other continued to walk, trying to find Alviss and the others. If only they could contact him...
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm

(ooc:is Koi with them?)
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Occ: With Ellie and the others? Then yeah. ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:10 am

OOC: Ellie... It would of been nice you paid attention to Electra a bit more and not completely ignore her. Allystor, did you read some character sheets and what this story was about a bit? It would of helped you getting involved a lot more... You should of PMed me and I would of help you find a character that could of fit in way more easy with the others... I mean, when there is already a few seasons going, everybody has to get with the program already installed - which I know is a pain and not easy... But I mean Shimu and Darklight busted their asses reading some 30+ pages before joining in... It isnt fair if any of you fuck this story up just because you didnt put more effort into it... like reading a few posts prior to joining... do you know what I mean? :(

It really sucks for other players if you don't interact with them and pay attention to what they wrote.

Ellie, Kiska put Alviss' clothes on fire. If you didnt know what to do, wait before replying - you dont have to jump and reply right away, PM me and I'll give you ideas (this goes for all of you -- I'm here to help damnit >< I dont want to be a nazi like this all the time and speak out loud what others think deep down and I get passed on as the sol angry bitch just cuz I'm admin in charge of this RP). TO ALL PLAYERS : Don't just ignore what's posted, please when you don't like it... if a post isnt ok with what you had planned, just PM the player and make an agreement with them to modify the post. *taps all of your heads with bamboo stick*.... *taps again*

....Please........... I'm asking you this so the roleplay can be a better experience for everybody inside an existing structure. We all make the story. We can't make the story if any of us don't work together and put effort into it (hey, I dont like writing huge ass posts it's really a handful and takes a lot of my time, but I do it because I care about this story... you dont have to care for it as much as I do... but at least, dont screw it up for the others... I'm far from perfect, but I can be PMed for ideas, complaints and such, you know... I'll even be happy to help!)......

I should get a medal for using anger management classes... because this speech is way of an improvement for how i used to address issues like these and not going all kamikaze and threatened to just close the RP... lets hope that one day, i wont have to go all Duke Nukem Study
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : When Angels Die Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 am

OOC: Thanks Lina, that had to be said Clap I dunno if some people realise how much thought goes into the plot of this thing.
    Also, can people reread the rules from time to time? Because I'm following them & it keeps putting me at a disadvantage to some who keep doing whatever they want. angel

Dianor A. Knox wrote:
    Cedric, Marwin, Khris, Millie:
    "my my what a tone of voice ya got.....ok Mar you have unrestricted combat authorization" Marwin smiled "roger that" she quickly dashed forward throwing a punch at Khris.

Khris leaned out of the way of the other android's punch & it glanced off her. She couldn't evade properly because she had to keep Millie in her grasp, the game would be lost if she escaped to Cedric. Khris didn't know if the collar that Millie was wearing was tamper-proof; she couldn't let her go without knowing that it would definately blow up in his face if Cedric got his crafty fingers on it. Even if it did mean it would swing the odds in her favour with this agressive android.
    Khris stalled for time, backing away from Marwin's attacks without fighting back & keeping Millie firmly in her grasp. She smiled at her then looked up at Marwin.
    "Well well, looks like you're more than just an expensive sex toy, I'm impressed. You fight pretty good for a civilian model."

After Veron left her in the apartment, Selene was at a loss about what to do. What could she do? No matter how hard she tried to kill Rayden, he kept beating her... Beating her & trying to rape her.
    She stepped out of the apartment building onto the street, deep in thought. It had finally hit her that she couldn't save Rayden. What the military had done to him had left him unredeamable, & what's more, strong enough to be practically untouchable.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:12 pm

*ooc: thanks lina.......that really needed to be said.......i was getting close to a long rant myself.....and mine wouldn't have been half as nice)

Cedric,Marwin, Khris and Millie:

Marwin smiled at Khris's compliment "i'm actually a high class millitary recon mode with morale purposes kept in mind.....so the sex toy comment is kinda true i guess" she shrugs and grins "though i'm still a "virgin" if you will" she was laughing as she stated this before dropping back "your an interesting woman and i'll admit quite quick......i wish you weren't holding onto millie cuz i'd like to fight you in a fair fight ya know?"

Veron:
    Veron continued his run though with the damage he'd taken from khris he was moving alot slower.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Electra & Ellie & Koi

Electra was baffled by what was going on. Before Ellie and the other left, Electra expressed herself loudly:

"But... Miss Stalkfield! My orders are to bring back the subject to the lab..." she said, then waited for her reply. Since Aaron Stalkfield was still missing, Electra thought the only person she could obey now concerning his experiences were his own daughter...

Millie & Ced & Khris & Marwin

Millie clenched her teeth as she was tagged along with every of Khris' move. Millie tried to think: If only she could get away and pop her shoulder back in place, she could at least do a few moves. She gave Cedric a look, begging him for more distraction.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Koi's eyes widened,as she turned,around to face the woman.She pulled her gun out,aimed directly at Electra,her grip strong and tense.Her finger was dangerously close,to the pulling the trigger.

"i am no longer your little experiment" she spoke her eyes dark and frighenting,while she smiled too wide to be normal.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 pm

"Well, that ain't going to happen, sorry. And thanks for the life-story, but I don't have the time for this right now. So do me a favour..." She trailed off & renewed her grip on Millie, making to walk away from the impending fight.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Cedric, Marwin, Millie, Khris:

"aww....what ashame and here i thought we might be able to be friends" chided marwin as she dashed in throwing another punch at khris.

cedric chuckled as he watched. then he noticed millie's look and began to ponder what he could do to assist her. he didn't have any red tabs and using them would be a bad idea anyway plus he wouldn't stand a chance in melee with Khris so he began to dig through his jacket to see if he had anything that might help.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Occ: Srry... T^T
    Hmmm... and what to do with Alviss... -Thinks-

Ellie, Electra, Koi, Maiyu, and Koko:

Ellie turned to look at Electra and replied in a curt tone, "You may go now. Your duties here are done for now."
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Marwin's punch was aimed at the damage in Khris' chest &, not seeing any other alternative, she threw Millie to the floor so she could evade to avoid turning it into more than just a minor inconvenience. Stepping aside from the punch, she landed an elbow in Marwin's face. "Friends? Our kind can never know the meaning of that word!"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Cedric trying to take advantage of millie being thrown down dashed forward to scoop her up and keep running.

Marwin stumbled back after having Khris's elbow nail her in the face she straightened up and began a self diagnostic to check the damage. seeing that it was only minor she dashed forward again swinging a kick at khris "maybe not....but we can try to emulate it no?"
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Occ: Arekku gave me an awesome idea! Mwuhahaha! xD

Alviss and Kyza:

"Why the hell did you kill her?!" Alviss suddenly shouted angrily, while taking his sword out and pointing it at Kyza. "We could've found a way to save her!"
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Dianor A. Knox wrote:she dashed forward again swinging a kick at khris "maybe not....but we can try to emulate it no?"

Khris let Marwin land the blow to get close enough to her to grab her top & pull them face-to-face. She looked into her eyes & asked savagely, "Why would you want to be anything like them?" She paused a moment, hoping Marwin would actually listen, then shoved her away roughly, but without intending any damage.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : When Angels Die Naughty

Post by DarkLight Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm

OOC: Totally my idea! Arekku got it off of me!

Kyza still felt numb over what had just happened... He'd never killed before, even when he had escaped the station over Earth.

A thought crept into his head in that moment... She'd been controlling the fire with her mind. That had been what they had been seeking, the monsters that had made him... And her eyes, they had been the same as his...

Then, he heard that kid saying something.

He looked down at his blood-soaked hands, then up at Alviss' gore-splattered face. "What do you know about it?" he said as he rose to his feet, standing protectively over Kiska's still-warm corpse. "You have no idea! Do you know what's in those canisters round her neck? The Cell! The temperatures she was making would have triggered it, and all of Mars would have died!"

He took a step forward, so his chest was just an inch from the tip of Alviss' blade. "Do you really think she could have stopped? With that lunatic shocking her brain?" His voice began to rise in volume, and he felt himself getting angry. Maybe not at anything this guy had done, but he was here, and he would be the first to pay! "Don't you think I know it isn't fair?! She was manipulated since before her birth, made into something she didn't want to be! She didn't deserve this-to be used as a weapon!"

He turned away, going back to crouch over Kiskas body, stroking the hair back from her face and closing her lifeless eyes.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Marwin skidded a bit "why would i want to be like them? because it makes life interesting....even if this life is artificial......but.....what is it you have to say? i'll listen" she was being sincere in her words and stood calmly waiting for the other android to speak.

Cedric who now held millie moved as quickly as he could to get out of khris's reach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 am