Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ark
Willard Wright
Mary Genn
7 posters

Root Town A - Delta Server

Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : Root Town A - Delta Server Angelic

Root Town A - Delta Server Empty Root Town A - Delta Server

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Upon entering the world, you are greeted with a lovely town settled somewhere along a beautiful river. A bridge connects the two halves of the town, and is lined with various players conversing amongst themselves. On the half of the town you are currently in, you can make out several shops. You can make out the following signs:

Necessities
    Scrolls
    Elf Bank

If you look across the bridge, you can make out several other shops.

Weapons
    Armor
    Save Point

And lastly, there is a corner of the town where players are bartering amongst themselves in front of a large fountain. One shop stands out over here, and the sign states.

"Message Board!"

You can turn around and see the gate you entered through, a glyph-like portal that can send you to any authorized destination. If you approach, it asks for the keywords, and will then evaluate the difficulty of the area.

All towns are pretty much like this, though they may differ in size and appearance. Please enjoy your time here!
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Root Town A - Delta Server Blah

Root Town A - Delta Server Empty Re: Root Town A - Delta Server

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Eila warps in and strolls to the boards looking to see if anything new is going on. upon realizing there was nothing new since the day before she decided to stroll over to the fountain and relax there for a little bit.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Upon having completed the requirements for her event item, Mochi returned to the Town square to look for Eila, who was supposed to wait for her. As she took a seat beside her friens, a woman who stuck out in this, the lowest level of towns, she couldn't help but get excited about the day's events.

"So, I've sent out all of those invites!" She exclaimed jubilantly, searching through her pack for her event item, which was supposed to have been added thirty to forty seconds after registering. "I sure hope we get someone good at treasure hunting!" She thought out loud, retrieving the event item, a pair of bunny ears, from her pack.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Eila looked at mochi with something between her usual neutral expression and a light chuckle "ah perhaps.....i'm actually quite intreagued to see what sort of people youve invited......after all it's been a while since last i visited you and i know not the sort your hanging out with these days"
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Mochi smiled up at Eila as she donned her event item. It not only looked cute, it gave her a bonus to speed, both physical and magical, and that's why she loved it, excusing the fact that it was a rare event item.

"Well, you have been gone for a while... I mostly just help out lower level players these days... It's fine, though, because they help me find rare items here in the Delta Server!" She exclaimed, picking out random rare items to show her friend, including a rare sword, a weapon that she could not equip.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Eila chuckled lightly "forgive me.....ive been ill as of late and havent been on......i'm glad to hear you have been well and i'm amused with this....rare items hobby of yours." she reached out and took the ears off of her friends head and held them up to her face to examine them.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Mochi smiled up at Eila before standing and marching around the square. She stopped in front of her friend, and sighed heavily.

"The more rare items I have, the more prepared I am!" She exclaimed, pointing her finger in a style very remniscent of Phoenix Wright. "But I wish someone would reply to my invites..."
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Eila watched the girl parade around and then stared at the finger being pointed at her "well now that's incredibly rude....." she stated caasually as she stood putting the ears back onto the healers head. "hmm......well we'll just have to wait ne?" she added as an afterthought.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:27 pm

"Aw... I guess..." Mochi whined, letting her friend place the ears back on her head. "But that just seems so... Boring..." She protested, slouching beside her friend. "I hope they hurry up and get here!"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm

eila sat back down "now now mochi you need to relax and be patient.....your friends will get here when they get here.....so tell me what have you been up to lately?"
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 pm

"I suppose you're right..." Mochi agreed reluctantly, taking a seat beside Eila. "I've been learning new spells mostly, but yesterday I couldn't log in. Sis took me to one of her fashion shows... She needed a model after her regular went ill..." Mochi looked up at Eila, half-smiling. "It was pretty bad..."
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:41 pm

eila laughs lightly "oh dear....i wish i had a sister or something.....it's quite a shame that i live alone really. well in anycase i had the flu that's why i havent been on" she then reaches over and gently strokes the face of the healer before stating "my my youve gone up in levels in the week i havent been on"
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Mochi smiled up at Eila and giggled a bit before turning back to her pack.

"Well, just a few... It's all really thanks to the newbies! They're actually lots of help!" She exclaimed, grabbing screenshots of some of the characters from her bag. "Especially the guys! They helped me tons! They even gave me free stuff!"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 pm

eila smiled "oh dear.....guys you say? have you been off filandering behind my back?" she was joking of course after all she had the rights to tease the healer after all she had onced helped the healer get to a point where she wasn't a newbie herself. eila sat back and started remenicing about when she first met the slightly younger figure next to her. " i can't seem to recall if either of us have really talked much about our real lives" eila remarked softly.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 pm

"Of course not!" Mochi protested, turning quickly away from her friend. It had only been a week since she had been gone, but Mochi felt as though Eila had been gone for years. She supposed that's what hours of gameplay did to a person, though, and turned back to her friend. "Well, no, we don't... Mostly because it's really boring! I'd much rather be out exploring with everyone here!" She smiled, shrugging the thought of real life off.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:15 pm

"i thought not my dear friend....sorry i brought it up" eila smiled though only having been gone it felt as though years had passed since last she spoke to the genki girl in front of her a soft smile gracing her lips. though Eila seemed to be quite a bit older than her friend she guessed that in actuality it may be the other way around "to make up for it you can have this rare ring i found the last time i played. this ring reduces casting time by 60%" she smiled while holding the item out to her friend.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : Root Town A - Delta Server Hot

Post by Ark Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:22 pm

"LOOK OOOOOUTS!!!" came a yell from above the two people talking as a man slammed down infront of them making a small crater in the ground the man held his head "itaaa im sorry" he stated then looked at the two and saw there lvls above there head "wooooah strong" he said with glimmering stars in his eyes
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Mochi stared fixedly down at the ring her friend had given her, awe etched into her face as though it were stone. She turned the item over, admired the metal, the runes, the marks etched into it, and looked up at Eila with wide eyes.

"Eila! Are you sure it's okay to have this?" She asked, holding the ring up in both hands to avoid dropping it. "I mean, it's so rare and valuable, I-" Mochi was cut off by a man landing hard on the ground in front of her, and looked up as the man grew more and more interested in them. He had said something about them being powerful. Mochi jumped up, grasping the ring in one hand, and grinned widely. "Are you here about my invitation?" She asked excitedly, stars forming in her eyes as well, before forgetting, and almost unknowingly, she slipped Eila's gift onto her finger, and turned back to her friend. "Isn't this great, Eila?"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 pm

eila watched mochi's fixation with the ring and as she was about to stop mochi's rambling a man fell from the sky doing it for her. when she looked down at the man she then looked at mochi who was excited "first of all it's splendid that someone answered your invite. secondly yes i'm sure you can have the ring.....after all i have one myself....i got the first one when i ran a dungeon with pugged group not even 2 days before i found that one in a well."
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Root Town A - Delta Server Flirty

Post by Momo Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Zero warps in and walks among the streets, a bored looking expression on his face.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 pm

"Yay!" Mochi exclaimed, prancing around the newly arrived warrior. "If he showed up, imagine who else might come and answer my invitations!" She hoped excitedly, bouncing around the square and attracting quite a bit of attention.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 pm

"YES erm i mean yes i am" penance said standing up "my names ze... i-i-i mean penance my names penance" he stated and jumped up looking down at the girl now "wow your smaller then i thought...NO OFFENCE MENT" he said and palmfaced "im sorry"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 pm

eila chuckled watching the antics of the genki girl and the noob then in her typical manner of randomly throwing around japanese she muttered "yare yare"
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Penance turned to the sorceress"woooow your like....dayum" he said and laughed a little looking back down at mochi "so erm....this looks interesting anything i need to know before i get myself murdered???"
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Root Town A - Delta Server Flirty

Post by Momo Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 pm

"Try not to get yourself murdered." Zero said, walking over to Penance and the others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:00 pm