Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Plot

Anonymous

Plot Empty Plot

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:15 pm

7 layers of Heavens
    7 layers of Hell
    Between: Earth.
    Between Angels and Demons: humans, God's creation.

God has vanished, leaving the humans to the mercy of angels and demons.

In heaven, Metatron, a child, is set to be crowned the next in line to be 'God'. However, Sepharon, God's assistant, rules Heaven and is planning to kill Metatron before he is awakenned as the new God.

In hell, Lucifier, God's favorite former angel Lucifiel, banished of Heaven for hating the humans, knows about God having vanished. His spies have also warned him about Metatron to be the 'new Lord'. He is not against it, but he is repelled by the idea of Sepharon currently ruling over heaven. He also is not blind and knows about Sepharon planning to take over heaven and killing Metraton. But since he is stuck in hell, he can't do anything about it.

One day, Adam Kadamon, who is God's creator, the Supreme Lord of the Cosmos, as revealed that God had done a deal with organic angel Alexiel to 'free his spirit'. God's spirit lies within choosen human beings (of course, they do not know about caring God inside of them). Sepharon knows about this. So does Lucifier. Lucifer wishes to find them and bring God back. Sepharon seeks to find them too, but to destroy them.

-----------

So basically, each side will have angels and demons wishing to help find those humans to destroy them or save them and bring God back.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Plot Indescribable

Plot Empty Re: Plot

Post by Saki-chan Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:12 pm

um i'm a little confused,can the humans do anything,or do they just hold his spirit in them?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:15 pm

I added a note on that in the character section.
    They basically just hold a piece of God's spirit within them, but they cant use special powers. They can, however, be protected by supernatural forces and maybe make miracles, like curing ppl and stuff like Jesus did...
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Plot Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:57 pm

ah thanks
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Plot Blah

Post by Willard Wright Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 pm

so i'm like....an anti-hero? ah well it's all cool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 pm

well you can plot. want us to talk about another plot? lol
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Plot Blah

Post by Willard Wright Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm

hmm.....this one is fine i'll just manipulate humans for the fun of it from time to time whie trying to fix things after all I'M the only one allowed to destroy god and take over heaven it is my right as the first angel after all (even if i am a fallen one)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:00 am