Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Momo
Willard Wright
Shinn
Ark
8 posters

ANGEL SANCTUARY RP

Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : ANGEL SANCTUARY RP - Page 3 Hot

ANGEL SANCTUARY RP - Page 3 Empty Re: ANGEL SANCTUARY RP

Post by Ark Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 pm

(OOC:i told yall to cool it im not liable for any missing limbs and or bludgeons with said limbs as written in my solom oath to lina-sama)

Michael saw the present on the floor then looked at sepharon"this may be a problem" he said suspecting a hell bomb as i grabbed it and threw it from the window
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : ANGEL SANCTUARY RP - Page 3 Flirty

Post by Momo Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Ooc: o-o
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : ANGEL SANCTUARY RP - Page 3 Dizzy

Post by Sai Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Heaven:

"How rude," Jack pouted.
    Suddenly a loud bang could be heard outside. Jack just smiled mischieviously and looked at Alice.
    "Looks like he didn't want it," he laughed.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Heaven:

"I think you're right, brother." Alice said, giggling a little.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:42 pm

OOC: Tell me if I got this wrong or need to change anything. I kinda flew over all of it to catch up like a freak Bored 2

Kinda lost in the entire situation, Sepharon's eye twitched. He watched Micheal throw the "present" out of the window. He started to really get pissed off.

In his room, Metatron looked at the two demons with huge scared eyes.

"Sephy... Jybril..." he mumbled out of fright.

EARTH:

Alexiel walked into the streets. She closed her eyes while walking, thinking. She could feel one of them, with God's chain of life.

Last edited by Lina on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:26 pm

ooc: i'm assuming the scared person is metatron :D

Heaven:

"Oh, Sepharon's getting mad," Jack said blankly pointing at Sepharon.
    "Look at the vein on his face," he added suddenly appearing in front of Sepharon.

Leandra suddenly heard a loud explosion in the direction of the towers. She leaped up into the air, her wings spreading out as she hastily flew up in the sky. What was happening over there?

Earth-Japan:

Michiru played around by the stream, catching frogs and such. She suddenly stood up, getting a terryfying feeling. She put her arms around herself, her eyes wide with fear.
    "What... is this?" she gasped getting flashes of visions of destruction.
    People ran about and a boy and girl stood in the middle of it all uscathed miraculously. Suddenly it disappeared as soon as it came. Michiru crouched down on the ground curled up. She looked up to see that she was by the stream again. Michiru quickly got up and ran back home scared it would happen again.

Hell:

"Hmm seems I'm not the only one to have spotted them," Chaos muttered to himself, a wide grin on his face.
    He saw those two humans who had a faint glow to them standing about apparently panicked. Beside them stood a very bright and radiant being, an angel. Of course they couldn't see him though.
    "This shall be interesting," he said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 pm

OOC: oops ^^; yes sorry! i changed it ^^;;

When the explosion went off, Sepharon's hair blew to his left. Now a vain popped on his forehead, really getting mad.

"What is the meaning of all of this?!" he yelled as he turned back. "Are we under attack?" he asked again, getting ready to move out and find out what was happening.

In his room, Metatron closed his eyes and made fists. He tried to hide his face, innocently thinking that if he couldn't see, then the bad guys did not exist. His little body was shaking like a leaf.

Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : ANGEL SANCTUARY RP - Page 3 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Earth:

Kane felt reflief as the pressure began to disppear.It wasn't that the sufficating pressure was new,she had felt that invisible pressure before,but everytime it shook her up. She breathed a sigh of reilef trying to sort out all of that in her,yet she found herself unable to.It was too crazy,she couldn't take. All this happened because she was with that boy,that was the reason right? She wasn't special in any sort,she was just lucky,yea that was it. Thigs were getting too strange lately.She had to get away from him,from it all.She glanced at the distance,and began to pick her feet up preparing to run,through they were shaky,they has enough sturdieness to make a good distance.She began her sprint,the thought of getting away,the only thing she was concentrated on.

Hell:

Dusk ignored his friendly way he put his arm around him. He was stupid to be friendly with him,nervertheless his news caught intrest.

"you don't say? I'm afraid i've been out of the newest excitement"he replied a cool half smile on his face,his crimson eyes burning with amusement.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : ANGEL SANCTUARY RP - Page 3 Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Paradisio:

Jybril stared angrily at Michael who, for whatever reason, had refused to take her to Metatron, and had stopped in the room just outside the tiny cherubim's dwelling. Having no way to move without aid, however, it was all that Jybril could do to scream at Michael from the depths of her mind, hoping he would hear her, and possibly take her to Metatron.

Inferno:

Phobos was starting to wonder why Lucifiel didn't put an elevator in Hell. Going through all nine stages was tiring, especially for a little girl who, occasionally, was attacked by the various lesser demons and harpies that infested those levels. It was only natural that she sighed with relief upon reaching the door to Purgatorio, and she straightened up with pride as she pushed open the large, menacing things, and stepped out into the world of the living.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Earth:

"Kane, wait!" Ace called, quickly standing up. But it was too late, for she had gone too far for her to hear him. He stood there quietly, as he watched Kane run off. So much had happened today, that he didn't think he would be able to soak it all in.

Adelais:

Adelais landed gracefully onto the first level of Heaven. He looked around as he saw the other Angels running about franticly. He grabbed one by the shoulder and asked, "What's going on here?"

"A-Adelais! It's the seventh level, there's been an explosion!" the Angel replied franticly, before running off again. Adelais stood there, a smug smile on his face.

'An explosion, huh?'

Alice and Jack:

Alice giggled, before appearing beside her brother.

"Heehee, I've never seen and Angel get made before."

Hell:

"Really, Dusk. You should be paying attention." Genesis said, chuckling. He then pulled his arm back and pulled out his favorite book. Loveless. "I'm sure we're going to be having a grand time, very soon." he said, as he opened the book.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Heaven:

Jack jumped back laughing and appeared before Metatron.
    "Awww look at the poor child, he's shaking like a leaf," he said sarcastically.

Leandra hovered in the sky near the tower. She was not permitted to go any further, but she couldn't just stay there and do nothing.

Hell:

Chaos suddenly felt the release of the barrier. It seems Phobos had made it to the human world. Chaos suddenly threw the looking glass to the ground, making it shatter.
    "This is boring now," he said darkly walking out of the room.
    In the shards it showed what was happening in heaven...

Earth-Japan:

"Mommy," Michiru called out once she reached her home.
    She found the house to be very quiet. Michiru then walked into the kitchen and found a note hanging on the fridge.
    Sorry Michiru, but I had to get back to work. There's money on the counter if you get hungry. I'll be working late so get to bed early.
    -Love Mom

Michiru remained silent and walked over to the counter. She grabbed the money. She then grabbed her favorite doll and headed out by herself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 am

OOC -sighs- I hope Natsu comes back soon
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 am

(OOC:just to clarify is CJs char Gabrial or jybral?)

Michael turned to sepharon "no shit Sherlock" as he herd the angry yells of gabrial within his mind his eyes widened"WOOPS!" he said taking off to her grabbing her arm outside the tower to drag her inside he flew to metatrons side "little one little one she is here do not fear we will protect you"he said quietly as he turned to the demons alice and jack"what is the meaning of this insult!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 am

OOC: She is called Gabrielle or Jybril :) Both work! Jybril is her hebrew name or something
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:43 am

(OOC: ok coolio thank yooou)
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Heaven:

"Ah it's Michael Alice," Jack said while he and Alice just grinned at Micheal with blank looks.

Leandra suddenly felt a strong wind as something flew past her. Her hair and clothes whipped forward as she descended down. It seems that Michael and Gabriel had arrived. Since they were there, she shouldn't need to worry about the child.

Earth-Japan:

Michiru had stopped by at the convenience store and was eating a popsicle she had bought. All the adults just walked by, hurrying to wherever they had to go. They were so very big, she thought to herself as she looked around. Michiru clutched her doll and ran out of the crowd. There were just too many of them.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : ANGEL SANCTUARY RP - Page 3 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Earth:

She heard Ace calling her name out but she couldn't stop,she had to get away from it.It was crazy and she needed to get back to the part of her life she knew. She kept running and running until she felt herself grow dizzy and a bit nauous.

"O right..I haven't had anything to eat today.." She thought strangely calm,as if her spirit was out of her body for the moment watching it.

Unable to take it anymore,she stopped her hands pressing hard into the lush grass,breathing heavy. Lush grass,was she back at the park?

Hell:

Dusk replied casually"those humans can be quite amusing." He thought he ought to visit Earth again,intrigued by Gensis's news.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Ooc: I'm too lazy to reply at the moment.
    -Shot-
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Heaven:

Leandra slowly descended back onto the ground letting out a small sigh. She turned to walk away when froze. In the distance she could hear screams and cries. It wasn't here in heaven though, it was down in the human world. Something about it was not right though, it should've been a peaceful time for them...
    "The demons..." she said trailing off.

"Hey Alice think we should go back to Lucifer?" Jack whispered suddenly appearing next to his twin.

Earth-Japan:

Michiru slowed to a walk once she reached a nearby park. It was much more quieter here, and it made her feel calm. The tall trees shaded the park, the light beams constantly shifting from place to place. Michiru continued to walk under the canopy of trees until she was deeper into the park where there was nobody around at this time.

Hell:

Chaos wandered back into the throne room and looked up at Lucifer.
    "Have the gates opened?" Chaos asked, refering to Phobos's visit to the humans.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 am

ooc: bump
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:21 am

where we at now? Wind
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:30 pm

ooc: u were gonna hav one alexiel run into michiru i think and sepharon was yelling at jack and alice for causing a disturbance, a bombe went off in america and that is all i can think of wat happened up to this point

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:49 am