Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabella Rosalair

Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Isabella Rosalair Dizzy

Isabella Rosalair Empty Isabella Rosalair

Post by Sai Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Isabella Rosalair 2010-12-18-354277

INFO
    Name: Isabella
    Surname: Rosalair
    Also called: N/A
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 113
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Emerald
    Astral sign: Pisces
    Guild Association: Igna Carta
    Guild Logo location: Right forearm
    Mother: Deceased
    Father: Unknown/Adopted father alive

Personality: Isabella is a very gentle and caring person. She cannot stand to see others suffering, and whe she does see someone in trouble she'll do anything within her power to help them. She's a bit sensitive, anything can set her into a fit whether it be small or big. Isabella can be somewhat absented minded sometimes and is very clumsy. But even so, Isabella is very strong willed and likes to get things done within her own power. She doesn't like if she recieves help from others when she knows she can accomplish her goal herself.

Weaknesses: She is deathly afraid of fire.

Background:

Isabella comes from a very noble and prestigious family. Their speciality was to capture and seal magical beings to be used for summons. Her parents had tried conceiving a child for a long time but were unable to. Her mother soon became desperate to the point of seeking out another man. Her husband objected to the idea and kept her confined to the mansion. She soon found a way to escape where she met another man. Her husband came looking for her and soon found her wandering the town lost. A few months later they soon found out that she was pregnant with a baby girl. No one was sure if the child belonged to the husband or some other man. They decided not to think of it, and instead began preparations for the arrival of the child. She was to become the next heir of the Rosalair family. Soon the date of birth arrived, but the delivery had some complications. After the baby was born, her mother began to lose a lot of blood. Her husband rushed to her side and begged to tell her if that child was his. She merely smiled at him sadly before shaking her head slightly. But she grasped his hand and looked at him with pleading eyes.
    "Please, please love and care for her... for me..." her mother requested before passing on.
    The husband let go of his beloved's hand and asked to see the baby. He intended to kill the infant angry that it had caused the death of his love. But when he held the child in his arms, he gasped seeing that the child's eyes which looked exactly like her mother's. He then smiled sorrowfully, but tenderly as he held the baby.
    "What will you name her?" asked one of the midwives.
    "Isablla, just like her mother" he replied back.

Spoiler:

He raised Isabella, disregarding the thought that she was not really his. He was bit overprotective of her, only allowing her to play within the house only, never allowed to go outside unless with him. Isabella was a happy child, loving her father with all her heart. Isabella was allowed to play in any room within the mansion, but there was one place she was forbidden to go to. There was one door located deep within the house where she was not allowed to venture to. Isabella didn't really understand why, and asked her father why.
    "My darling, no one has been there for a long time so even I do not know," he told her as he patted her on the head.
    One day her father had to leave on business, which would last for a couple of days. This left Isabella all alone in the large mansion, where only the servants kept a passive watch on her. Isabella felt very lonely and bored, when she remembered the door. She decided to go see what was behind it. Isabella quickly headed to the door and tried opening it but found that it was locked. She then remembered her father finding a very old key. Isabella headed to her father's office and began to search his desk. She looked all over the place but found nothing. Feeling frusterated Isabella kicked the desk out of anger when there was a clicking sound. She then heard a small clink somewhere. Isabella looked around on the floor, and decided the sound must've come from underneath the desk. She knelt on the ground and sure enough, a black key rested on the ground. Isabella reached for it and hurried back to the door. She used the key to open the door and found a dark stairway leading to another door. As she walked down the dark stairway she could feel wind blowing from the door below. Isabella reached for the door but hesitated. She was afraid to find out what was behind it, did she really want to know? She stood there trembling but decided she did want to know. Determined, Isabella reached for the handle and opened it. The door made a loud creak as it opened. Suddenly, the breeze became a little stronger. Inside a man laid on the ground, chains surrounding him. Isabella decided to approach him wanting to break the chains away. They looked like they were heavy on his body. She reached out wishing for the chains to disappear. They soon disappeared where the man introduced himself and then disappeared.

Years passed since that day, but Isabella never forgot the air spirit Ariel. She had decided to become a mage, hoping to meet with Ariel again. Isabella soon joined the guild, Igna Carta. Hopefully being with such a well known guild, she would be able to find Ariel somehow. Before she left though, her father finally revealed that he was not really her father. Isabella was a bit shocked but got over it.
    "You are my father," she said embracing him. "Even if we are not blood related you are still father."
    Hearing that made her father so happy and at the same time relieved. He had been so afraid to tell her after all these years, thinking that she might have reacted negatively.

Spoiler:

STATS
    Type: Mage
    Speciality: White magic/botanical magic
    Guild Association: Igna Carta
    Current Mage Ranking: B
    Occupation within guild: Healer, doing errands
    Animal Companion: N/A

ATTACKS
    Rose Whip: She merely needs to have a rose where she turns it into a whip to attack her opponents.

Helpful Plants: Summons up the plants around her to either defend or attack.

Anonymous

Isabella Rosalair Empty Re: Isabella Rosalair

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 am

What a beautiful story. I love the motehr picture. I love her. Healer aspect, the rose whip ha ^^
    IGNA CARTA! BOOYA!

She's like Lucy entering Fairy Tail, I imagine in some way...
    Can Hisana view her as her new protege kind of figure? Or be friends? Or should I not know you yet?

Yo, have u seen Fairy Tail? e_e Cuz if not, me and Sojo will hurt you.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:08 pm