Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jack

Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Jack  Flirty

Jack  Empty Jack

Post by Momo Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Jack  Tavarius

Name: Jack
    Surname: Unknown

Height: 5"3'
    Weight: 121 Lbs.
    Hair Color: White
    Eye Color: Teal, fading into a Light Green.

Blood Type: AB-
    Astral Sign: Leo
    Guild Logo Location: N/A

Mother && Father: Unknown

Weaknesses: Too much noise.

Personality: Jack doesn't talk very much and keeps to himself most of the time. But deep down he is very kindhearted, and is a bit of a pacifist.

Background Story - A Simple, Yet Complicated, Life:

Jack opened his eyes to find the sun shining down on him. He slowly sat up and turned his head to look at the now black and charred wood he had used to start a fire. He must've dozed off without knowing. Shrugging this off, he picked up his bag and stood up, before setting off again. His destination? He had no idea. He had been roaming around this world for as long as he could remember. He had no recollection of his parents either. He didn't even know if he even had a family. Jack knew nothing about himself.

Shaking this thought aside, he continued walking until he felt his stomach growl. He put a hand on his stomach. Oh yeah, he hadn't ate yet. Standing there for a while, he looked around and found that he had been walking beside a river the whole time. Jack didn't really pay attention to his surroundings. And so, he decided to see if he could catch a fish for breakfast. He set his bag down before walking towards the river. He looked upon it to find many fish in it's waters. This was his lucky day. As if it were no problem at all, he quickly grabbed one of the fish. He held onto it firmly, until it finally stopped squirming. Now to cook it. He gathered some wood and started a fire, using one of the sticks to put the fish on he began to cook. After a few minutes it was finally done. He took the stick and began to slowly eat it until it was all gone. Now his stomach was completely full and he felt as if he had a lot of energy. Satisfied, he continued on his journey until he reached a small town.

Jack checked into an Inn for the night and soon fell asleep. The next morning he opened his eyes to find a note beside his bed. He then picked it up and read it. This is what it said:

'Jack,
    If you want to know more about your past, meet me in the center of town tonight, at midnight.'

And that was all. There wasn't even a signature of who it was from. Jack just stared at it for a moment, thinking about what he should do. Maybe he should meet this person. But then again, was it trap? But still, he needed to find out more about his past. And so, he decided that he would meet this person.

The day went by fast, and soon it was a few minutes before midnight. Jack walked towards the center of town, just like the note said to. As he neared, he could see the figure of someone and as he got closer he found that it was a girl. And that girl was Alice, the guild leader of the guild called, The Order. Jack stopped just a few feet in front of her, a blank expression on his face.

"Hello there, Jack." Alice said, smiling as she held out a hand for him to shake. "It's nice to finally get to meet you."

"...How do you know my name?" Jack asked quietly, not reaching out to shake her hand. Alice frowned, before pulling her hand away. But her smile instantly returned.

"Oh, I have my ways. Now on to business." Alice replied, "I was wondering if you would join my guild. We could sure use you're skills." Jack thought about this for a moment. This girl wanted him to join her guild? But what was in it for him?

"...If I do, then what is it that you have to offer me?" Jack asked, looking Alice directly in the eyes.

Alice smiled even more as she replied, "I can help you find out more about your past." Jack didn't say anything then. So she could help him find out about his past? But how? Where would they even begin? But soon, he was interupted when Alice suddenly spoke once more. "And, I'm the same as you Jack. I myself don't even know about my past." Now this was something he needed to think about. Even if he did join her guild, would it mean that he would have to fight? No, this was something that he didn't want to do. Even if it did mean he could find out about his past, he didn't want to fight.

"...Sorry, but I'm going to have to pass." he finally replied. And with that he turned around and left. From that day foward, he decided that he would find out about himself, his way.

Relationships:

Want in? PM or Comment. ;3

STATS

Type: Mage
    Specialty: Ice and Illusion Magic
    Guild: N/A
    Occupation Within Guild: N/A
    Animal Companion: N/A

ABILITIES/ATTACKS

Skills: Jack is very skilled in using ice and illusion spells, as well as handling firearms and hand-to-hand combat.

Ice Prison: Large shards of ice surround the oppenent, rendering them unable to move.

Snowstorm: Jack is able to start a violent snowstorm, and move steathily within it.

Broken Mirror: This spell creates ad illusion of the opponent, but an evil, darker version. This 'clone' makes it seem as if they killed them.

Extra:
    Spoiler:

Theme Song:

Chance by UVERworld
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Jack  Empty Re: Jack

Post by Momo Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Done! :D
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Jack  Dizzy

Post by Sai Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 pm

interesting
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 am

Thx.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 am

dont get too high on the titania rp its dying T_T
    great character tho
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 am

Thx. :3
    Awwww...
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Jack  Dizzy

Post by Sai Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm

no don't let it die! and can we plz continue the angel sanctuary one i'm beggin thee

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content