Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Shinn
Touhou
6 posters

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING

Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING - Page 2 Dizzy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING - Page 2 Empty Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING

Post by Sai Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 pm

i luc fireflight!
    Zero
    Zero

Horse
    Number of posts : 7466
    Birthday : 1990-12-24
    Mood : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING - Page 2 Mellow

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING - Page 2 Empty Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING

Post by Zero Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:49 am

...hmmm?
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING - Page 2 Dizzy

Post by Sai Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 am

fox :D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 am

Fireflight is really enjoyable to listen to!
    Red, Fireflight and Skillet are great from christian rock bands. I didnt think I could like that kind of music. I was wrong. The lyrics are great
    Zero
    Zero

Horse

Post by Zero Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am

hey dai...i just came back from petsmart...i saw this black and white cat up for adoption while look for treats for my dog...the cat kept staring at me while meowing like it wanted me to get it....hmmmm i may get a cat but it never said if its great with dogs...so idk
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 am

Hmm actually it may depend how old the cat is and what type of dog you have, if you know it's violent with cats or not.

When I presented my baby cat to my dog, she hissed and him and hated him for a week. he wanted to play with her.
    And now she loves him, wants to play with him, but he's angry at her and wanted to bite her at times lol
    Zero
    Zero

Horse

Post by Zero Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:05 pm

hmmmm...does size matter also...cuz my dog is a 2\14 year old maltese poodle so he's a small dog and the cat did look a little bigger
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Oh no size doesnt matter at all ^^
    Only the personalities count!

The cat isnt declawed I presume so if she feels trap, she might turn violent. I suggest that if you take the cat, give her a lot of space and put her on a counter when you first introduce her to your dog. She wont come down, she'll probably hiss and if you pick her up, she'll hurt you. So just give her space to climb and hide. She'll approach the dog when she's ready. You will also see your dogs reaction to the cat. At night when you sleep, put the cat either in your room, close the door.

You also have to pet your dog, reassure him/her that the cat wont get all your attention, cuz he/she might get jealous.
    Zero
    Zero

Horse

Post by Zero Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm

....ok them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 pm

think carefully about adopting a cat to, so you dont regret and just throw her out after -_-
    Touhou
    Touhou

Goat
    Number of posts : 3989
    Birthday : 1991-12-18
    Mood : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA FEZ IS CLOSING - Page 2 Blank

Post by Touhou Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Revy wrote:damn showoff -_-

jealous? 8D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:12 am