Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies and Gentlemen I now present Arion The Phantom Thief!

Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Ladies and Gentlemen I now present Arion The Phantom Thief! Blah

Ladies and Gentlemen I now present Arion The Phantom Thief! Empty Ladies and Gentlemen I now present Arion The Phantom Thief!

Post by Willard Wright Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:16 am

Ladies and Gentlemen I now present Arion The Phantom Thief! Kaitou_Kid_Version_1_by_xxjaninexx

Name: unknown
    Alias: Arion
    Race: Human

Personality: A seemingly calm and collected fellow who enjoys having fun. In reality however he is a cunning yet goofy person.

Background: Not much is known about Arion except that he is the 40th in a long line of thieves by the same name and description. Arion the Phantom Thief has long since been his family's most well guarded secret. One member be it male or female every generation must take up the white tuxedo and cape of the phantom thief and pull off major heists around the world just to piss off the cops and bring in grand revinue through the black market. Every Generation of Arion has added his or her own touch to the job meaning each successor must memorize all of the previous encarnations antics in order for it to seem as though it is intentionally a carried tradition. As the zombie apoccolypse hit Arion was visiting an art museam in the United states and has since been out on the run trying to find the cause of this mysterious outbreak.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:52 pm