Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Shinn
Momo
Sai
Willard Wright
8 posters

Bleach Reloaded Baby!

Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Dizzy

Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Reloaded Baby!

Post by Sai Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Soul Society:

Tsuyoshi continued to smile a breeze rustling his hair.
    "Hmm I don't think you can," Tsuyoshi replied continuing to smile.
    He then looked at her with a cold expression before continuing on.
    "After all it was because of you soul reapers that my family has suffered."
    Aki
    Aki
    ~.: Admin :.~

Snake
    Number of posts : 3716
    Birthday : 1990-01-08
    Mood : Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Working

Post by Aki Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Soul Society: Ruikon District

Allura's eye narrowed in suspicion.

'Seems like trouble... well there goes my peaceful day.' she thought to herself.

She placed her left hand just under the hilt of Tasogare Hime, taking her thumb and pushing up on the hilt unsheathing it just a little.

"How so?" Allura asked, "And I do not like your tone, sir."

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a mother and child quickly run off for safty with fear on their faces. She didn't like that... who is this person to make the people run away and cower in fear.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Soul Society 9th divison:

"ah well..."Saki began looking away.

Then suddenly her eyes held a devious gleam in them and her mouth curved into a smirk,that meant trouble.

"Wanna take a paperwork break?"she asked.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Flirty

Post by Momo Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Soul Society, 9th Division Office - Moriko and Saki:

"Break?" Moriko repeated, tilting her head to the side a little in confusion. But soon a small smile appeared on her face. "Sure." she replied, after all she did kind of need one.

Somewhere in the Seireitei - Rai:

"Well anyways, I just wanted to see where you had gone off too." Toushirou said, turning around and taking a few steps away. "It seems... you have something on your mind?" he asked, turning his head to look at her.

"Hm, you're right." Rai said, turning around to face him as well a big grin on her face. "But's it's nothing important." she added.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, really." she replied. "So don't worry about me."

Karakura Town, High School - Akira:

"Tch." Akira shook his head in disgust before flash-stepping himself to follow the guy. He soon find himself on the roof, and he looked directly at him with an icy cold gaze. "You just don't learn."
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Blank

Post by Shinn Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 am

Las Noches:
    Sojiro smiled innocently and darted over to Moira tagging her waist, "Your it!" With that he darted off into the halls of Las Noches to hide.

Meanwhile Nekora just sat down watching...she held a piece of paper up that read, "His such a brat e_e, when will he go back to normal?"
    ------------------------------------------------
    Human world:
    After awhile of playing games at the arcade Saiyu headed to the high school, "Its sad when even the arcade is boring. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish a hollow or shinigami would pop up...for the simple fact I could put them in their place and go on with my day."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 am

OOC: Nekora laughs. Well done!

Mara

At lunch brake, Mara went ot the school rooftop, where she usually ate alone on one of the benches as she looked through the chain fense. The face of the orange monster wouldn't go away from her mind.

She put her sandwich aside, got up and kicked the fense in anger.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 pm

KARAKURA HIGH:

Lunch came but instead of grabbing food Rico fallowed after Mara. She watched from the door as the girl kicked the fence in anger. She decided to reveal herself after 14 years. "my that's rather unhealthy don't you think?" Rico asked her casually as she strolled out of hiding. She was taller than mara but only by a few centimeters.

Soul Society: 10th division office:

Shira sighed and put down her tea after sensing the spirit preassure in the rukon district "well i suppose i should see if Tadashi-Taichou is need of any aid" with that she stood and sped off towards the Rukon District. She was interested to see what she would find. She was quite amused of course by the idea that the captain would need aid against anything.

Soul Society: First Division office:

Lenaria jumped down off of her stool looking at Daichi "would you like some tea?" she asked him curiously as she strolled by him. She preferred sake herself but she was going to be polite and offer her fukutaichou some tea. The short captain wasn't at all alarmed by the spirit preassure in ruknoagai since she could tell two captains were handling it.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 pm

1st Division Office - Daichi and Lenaria:

"Yes, thank you." Daichi replied, smiling at his captain.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Saki cheered "yay,so wanna head to the human world?"

She lowered her voice and stated,with still a mischevious voice"we might even get to glance at that Mara girl"

Being a captain she'd heard about the whole shove Ichigo's spirit into a girl plan,but hadn't the chance to see Mara herself.She would admit to being curious.

"or you have any other ideas?"she asked as she pulled out a piece of strawberry pocky and started munching on it.She offered it to Moriko.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Soul Society, 9th Division Office - Moriko and Saki:

Moriko smiled, before taking the pocky offered to her. Mara. The young girl of whom Ichigo Kurosaki's soul had been put in. It sounded like an interesting proposal, but she wasn't so sure if it was alright leaving Shuhei all alone to be in charge of the squad...

"Hm, could I ask Shuhei-kun first? If it's alright for me to leave that is." Moriko replied.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 pm

ooc: ok so Kazuhito goes to the same high school as mara so plz tell me if i should fix my post

Karakura Town:

Xander smiled at the boy before him. He had such an interesting spiritual pressure. He stepped forward when the man from earlier appeared again. Xander frowned annoyed that he had followed.
    "What? You never did anything," Xander stated with.
    Was this guy stupid or what? He suddenly appeared before Akira and grabbed for his neck.

Kazuhito watched Xander warily when suddenly another person appeared from nowhere. The man and the newcomer exchanged a few words when suddenly they attacked each other. Kazuhito turned around relieved that his friend had already left. He should probably get away when suddenly the door opened a girl with long hair arrived. This wasn't good.
    "You what are you doing up here?" Kazuhito said trying to scare her a little so she would leave.

Soul Society:

Tsuyoshi noticed that the woman held a hand to her hilt. He then looked at her in the eyes, smiling darkly. He then reached for his sword, unsheathing it. He then pointed his blade at her.
    "I wonder who's stronger, you or me?" he said.

Los Noches:

Alverra continued to walk around the large hallway when something flew past her. She turned around and looked to see what it was but they had already disappeared. She could have sworn that it was one of the espadas. Alverra shrugged and continued to look for Devon.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Out of nowhere, Akira could feel his neck being crush by Xander. Gathering all his strength, he kicked him in stomach, hoping that it would release him from his grasp.
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Soul Society: Rukon District

Allura stood there and lowered her head slightly making her hair fall across her face hiding her eyes. A faint voice sounded in her head, a soft chuckle to be exact. She looked up seeing that the young man in front of her had unsheathed his sword and pointed it at her.

Keeping her hand on the hilt of her sword, she didn't make a move to unsheathe it fully as she spoke keeping an eye on the person before her.

"You never did answer my question."
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Soul Society:

Tsuyoshi stopped and remained silent. He looked down, his eyes covered by his hair.
    "I'm the only one left... the rest were all murdered," Tsuyoshi said his voice emotionless.
    He then looked at Allura with harsh eyes.
    "And do you know why that is?!" Tsuyoshi yelled.
    He then stopped and took a deep breath. Tsuyoshi looked at Allura before speaking again.
    "Enough talk," he stated.

Karakura Town:

Xander increased his grip, crushing the man's throat when he felt a strong kick. Xander just smiled before throwing Akira.
    "What was that?!" he laughed.
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Still not making a move to unsheathe her sword. Allura hoped that she could make him talk some more.

'The only one left... his entire family murdered...' She thought analyzing the information that was so little, she had no idea what he was talking about. She opened her mouth to say something else when Tsuyoshi yelled.

"Quite frankly, I do not have any idea what you are talking about." she replied calmly yet her cerulean eyes were full of curiosity that she quickly masked.

Perhaps her parents would know.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Soul Society:

"Of course you don't," Tsuyoshi said with a sneer, "it was so long ago..."
    Tsuyoshi looked off in the distance thinking back to those days. How long had it been? 500 years? 600? He couldn't remember. Tsuyoshi then looked back at Allura once again and saw that she still had not drawn her weapon.
    "Why do you not draw your sword?" he asked.
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Allura raised an shoulder in elegant shrug.

"Why should I? You have yet to attack me...But you are frightening the villagers. State your business here." she stated.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Soul Society:

"Is that so?" Tsuyoshi replied looking around.
    Indeed all the souls had vanished from sight and were probably cowering in fear somewhere. Tsuyoshi ran a hand through his hair glancing at Allura.
    "Then shall I take the incentive to attack?" he stated before lunging at Allura.
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Grasping the hilt with her dominant hand {right}, Allura quickly raised her sword to block the attack from Tsuyoshi as he came at her.

"hm, I was hoping to avoid the battle..." she muttered under her breath.

Allura then raised a leg and kicked her opponent in the stomach and twirled her sword and stood in one of her many battle stances: Her body slightly turned to the side with the tip of Tasogare Hime pointed at the ground and her free arm raised up and bent at the elbow ready to fire off a kidou spell if necessary.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Akira was sent flying backwards and slammed into the fence, keeping him from being thrown off the rooftop. He fell to the ground, with a loud thud, but slowly got up. Wiping the blood away from his lip he narrowed his eyes at Xander. He had to get out of this gigai, now. Quickly pulling out a soul pill, he popped it into his mouth and came out of the gigai in his soul form.

"Get out of here." he told the mod soul in his gigai. He nodded, before running off, leaving Akira to face off with Xander. "You're an espada, aren't you?"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Bleach Reloaded Baby! - Page 2 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:33 pm

SOUL SOCIETY FIRST DIVISION OFFICE:

Lenaria nodded "come on then" she said casually as she walked out of the office and towards a small room. this room had two doorways both of which were open. The one she had just entered through and another that looked out into a small garden. she then set about making tea for her subbordinate.

SOUL SOCIETY RUKON DISTRICT:

Shira landed on a roof watching allura and the stranger prepare to attack eachother. She merely sighed and stood "Tadashi-taichou.......Take care not to get hurt too badly please" Shira smiled as she stood there.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:26 am

Soul Society:

Tsuyoshi quickly shifted his position placing his blade near his abdomen blocking the kick but still skidded back. Tsuyoshi straightened himself of when he saw that she was in the position to use a kidou spell. Tsuyoshi smiled before lifting his hand up.
    "Hado 63 Raikoho," he said a mass of electric energy appearing.
    The crackling beam of energy headed straight for Allura.

Karakura Town:

Xander only smiled as he watched Akira get back up.
    "You took that pretty well," he said.
    He walked towards the guy when he swallowed something and revealed himself in his soul reaper form. Xander watched with an amused expression.
    "Espadas, arrancars, what difference does it make. You're going to die anyways," Xander laughed.
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:46 am

Allura's eyes widen suddenly and flicked her fingers, knowing that she couldn't shunpo fast enough in the current state that she was in. She was fast but not fast enough to dodge this attack.

"Bakudō 81 Danku." She said and a translucent barrier appeared in front of her to stop the incoming kidou spell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:43 am

OOC: wait is the long hair girl Mara, Saya? Because Mara was already on the roof top. I'm a little confused x_x I'll notice the fight in my next post once I got this cleared in my lil head!

Karakura High

Mara jumped a bit, turning around. Of course this was a common area, but she didnt expect anyone to see her, and less talking to her. A tall woman was standing in front of her. Mara frowned. Another bully? Joke was on her, she ate her lunch already!...well part of it anyway.

'What the hell do you want?' Mara hissed, on edge of having to defend herself.

Las Noches

Nekora put her book down. Bored out of her mind, she took out a spraying can pretty much out of nowhere and started doing graffitis on the wall.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Soul Society, 3rd Division, Misaki's Office

"Good to know. I expect that on my desk by Monday," Misaki smiled at her fukutaichou, nodding minutely. Her phone beeped, signaling that she had a new alert. Misaki picked up her phone and deftly scrolled through some screens to the new message.

"What's this?" Misaki muttered, waiting for a video to load. "Kaien, you may want to see this..." she tilted her phone in such a way that her fukutaichou would be able to see the screen too.

Allura stepped back, at the ready to shoot a kidou spell at Tsuyoshi. Tsuyoshi let off his own attacking kidou first, forcing Allura to quickly put up a protective barrier.

"I hope she'll be okay. I want you to go and see if she'll need back up," Misaki said in a low voice to Kaien. She motioned towards the closest door, prompting him to get a move on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:58 am