Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nissa Artenie

Aki
    Aki
    ~.: Admin :.~

Snake
    Number of posts : 3716
    Birthday : 1990-01-08
    Mood : Nissa Artenie Working

Nissa Artenie Empty Nissa Artenie

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:10 am

Nissa Artenie Dark

Name: Nissa {Pronounced: 'Nee-sa'}
    Last Name: Artenie
    Race: Human[?]
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 110
    Blood type: O-
    Homeland: Romania

Personality: She pretty mellow and calm about most things. Every now and then she has some episodes where she goes insane and barely remembers what happened, if at all.

Skills:

~ Blending in with her surroundings
    ~ Enhanced speed and strength
    ~ Sniping weapons/Guns
    ~ Hidden Wrists Blades/throwing knives
    ~ Hand to Hand Combat {Martial Arts, etc}

Other Details: She has brand on the underside of her left wrist of a barcode with a series of numbers under the barcode. Just above the barcode is the Trinity symbol.

Spoiler:

Background: Very little is known about Nissa. She was born in Romania, and joined the military when she came of age. But it wasn't what she thought is was...Yeah... she joined the military alright...

Before the Apocalypse:

Nissa was part of experiment for a new drug that was going to shipped across seas to America and other countries on the black market. The effects were proved to give the user vast strength and speed and the ability to see well in the dark. The down side to this drug was the user could become insane, addicted to the drug, skin irritation, and/or death... but sometimes they didn't stay dead...

Unlike the other experiments who had perished or went insane; Nissa's DNA bonded with the drug. Some of her physical appearance changed as well: Her eyes which were green, changed to like a golden color and the pupil shaped like a cats, as well as her skin that seemed to fade to white as snow.

Once this was noticed by the scientist they put her through a bunch of tests and then trained her to become a killing machine. After this she was sent on a mission to test her skills. She completed the mission but she had lapsed into a episode of insanity and doesn't remember what happen during that time.

Several years later:

A rebellion broke out in the facility she was kept in. During the chaos she made her escape using the skills that she learned and mastered and then Nissa's dream and wish came true.

Sweet Freedom.

The Apocalypse:

She doesn't know how long it has been since that time she was held captive and used as a experiment for 'Man playing at God'. She now resides currently in America.

On her way back from the store gathering supplies she needed like food and other essentials. She stopped in front of an alley in the city known as New York. She slightly turned her head to look down the alley, even though the hood she had up on her trench coat and over her eyes, she saw someone stubble and then fall to the ground. The night stood still, no sound, no breeze...nothing.

Nissa set the bag of supplies on the ground and took a step closer to the fallen person and noticed that his skin seemed to be a different color and the smell...oh god the smell was horrible. Taking the toe of her boot she easily turned the body over onto its back and noticed that it looked like it had been ravaged by some kind of animal and then it moved. It got up like someone pulling strings on a puppet and then attack her. On instinct she grabbed the man's head and twisted hearing the satisfying snap of the neck. Nissa let the body drop to the ground and leaving her supplies behind her she ran. Only to be followed soon by the undead.

Had the drug that was being experimented on her, made it here?

Relationships:

Pm if you want one with her.

Theme Songs:

THEME 1:

"Das Tier In Mir" By E Nomine

THEME 2:

"Mitternacht" by E Nomine

THEME 3:

"Das Omen" by E Nomine

Last edited by Allura Tadashi on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Nissa Artenie Empty Re: Nissa Artenie

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:11 am

Please let me know if I need to change or take anything out, Arigato I\'m sorry
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : Nissa Artenie Blank

Post by Shinn Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:53 pm

*points* ANOTHER ROMANIAN!
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 pm

*points back* I know I\'m all that
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Nissa Artenie Flirty

Post by Momo Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Totally badass. :D
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 pm

hmm, I wonder if it's too late to join the Moreisa, which I bet I spelled wrong, Rp. If so its all good. I'm not really used to writing in 1st person anyway.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Ur welcome. And hm, I'm not really sure about that one. Maybe you could ask Lina?
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 pm

meh I got to thinking about it and I won't join that one. Besides it's late into the rp anyway. *shrugs* its all good though
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Oki.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content