Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important notice - Please read!

DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : Important notice - Please read!  Naughty

Important notice - Please read!  Empty Important notice - Please read!

Post by DarkLight Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:52 pm

It looks as though Lina has left again. She sent both myself and Arreku a PM through the Admin account giving us the log-in for it and left us to manage the forum.

In light of this, we have decided to give the forum a long-needed overhaul. All admins will be de-admined as there is currently a ridiculous amount and one more will be decided by democratic election.

This will be done by us creating a thread where any applicant will have until midnight GMT next friday to post their application. If you then PM either myself or Arekku your 'speech' as it were to get people to vote for you, we will check through them and when the time is up post them all in a new thread where you may vote on the new Admin. This vote will take place starting on Saturday until Monday at midnight, GMT again.

There will also be a Moderator for each RP. All current RPs will be moderated by the Admin assigned to it during Lina's last absense if they are still happy to do so and a further one will be needed for the Alice RP that is starting up. If you are interested in that role, PM either myself or Arekku.

As for character re-distribution, again some preliminary plans were made in Lina's last absense so we will be continuing with those and posting a list of vacancies in a few days for you to look through and volunteer for any free characters. Once the various characters have been re-assigned then please PM anyone who was taken on a character your character has plans with so we can keep track of things.

Finally, we will also need someone who can assist in maintaining the forum. I know a number of you have varying levels of experience in this area, so please PM myself or Arekku to volunteer your services and let us know your level of ability, and we will come up with something.

If anyone has any queries or problems about this or anything else, please feel free to post below or PM one of us.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 am