Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Momo
Mary Genn
Shinn
Lina
DarkLight
9 posters

RPs

DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : RPs Naughty

RPs Empty RPs

Post by DarkLight Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 pm

OY! LISTEN UP!!

Okay, so as you all know we had a poll to decide which RPs we would be starting up again on here to start with and we discussed how we would be managing them.

The results of that thread are as follows.

We will be starting three RPs up initially. These will be the Lost Universe RP, the Bleach RP and The Battle for Moresia RP. The Lost Universe RP will run indefinately, whereas the other two will run to the end of their seasons which will be defined by storyline rather than timescale. As the seasons for them finish they will be swapped with other RPs.

The RPs will each have someone to monitor and manage them. At present I would like to ask Lina to manage the Lost Universe RP, Aki to manage the Bleach RP and I will manage the Battle for Moresia RP.

The Bleach RP I believe we are going to restart from scratch, the Battle for Moresia I will ascertain who is still going to be in on that and post an update as to where people are and what is happening, and I believe Lina's plan for the Lost Universe RP is to write a refresher on what has been happening that will also bring everyone into synch chronologically.

Other RPs waiting to be swapped in are currently the Robinet RP and the Dead Dead World RP. We will also be doing RPs based around how the Final Fantasy and Titania RPs were, but completely restarted and with some adjustments.

If anyone has any queries or suggestions or if I have missed anything out, feel free to post below. Also, if you have any ideas for new RPs, feel free to let me know and get to work on them and we can put them in the list to be swapped in and see how they go!

One final thing is that I would like to again ask for people to invite anyone they know who would be interested in joining, or advertising us on any networking sites where there might be people who may be interested in joining.

Thanks peeps!
    Lina
    Lina

Number of posts : 749
    Birthday : 1683-06-16
    Mood : RPs Nerdy

RPs Empty Re: RPs

Post by Lina Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 pm

alright! Gotcha! LU rp! yes yes! ........... In my defense, I dont remember half squat about what happened in LU, so I might invent some things along the way, such as lesbian sex.
    Lina
    Lina

Post by Lina Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:56 pm

I also have a request/suggestion

I would like everyone to work equally on the FF rp, like the first one we did before so all ideas can be shared and enjoyed before an ultimate plot and setting is decided
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : RPs Blank

Post by Shinn Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 pm

So out of curiosity should I re-do characters for the three RP's?
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : RPs Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:06 pm

If it would help at all, I can devise a very loose Skeleton of the Story and Background for the FF RP, and add in elements from the games that we base the world on. It'd help me a lot with writing, and since I could just open a seperate thread for it, I could gather infromation from everyone on which games they believe should be used as inspiration for the world, the technology, et cetera.If that seems like too much trouble, however, I could just PM everyone.

As I gather information and type up a background, story, et cetera, I can have all of the admins proof-read, cast ideas, and help with the revision of the entire project.

Just a suggestion.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : RPs Flirty

Post by Momo Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Aw, I was so excited to continue on with my Zombie RP. D:
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:57 pm

But, DL did sau that we'll be rotating RPs as we complete each story. You'll get to play, you'll just have to wait until we finish one of the other Rps.

Also, try getting friends from other sites to come and join. I have one or two friends that may be interested in joining, so I'll be sure to ask them.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : RPs Dizzy

Post by Sai Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 am

YES! we need new ppl...
    Aki
    Aki
    ~.: Admin :.~

Snake
    Number of posts : 3716
    Birthday : 1990-01-08
    Mood : RPs Working

Post by Aki Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 am

Bleach gotcha.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : RPs Dizzy

Post by Sai Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 am

lol
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : RPs Naughty

Post by DarkLight Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am

I think Lina and CJ are right, since Final Fantasy is an interest we all share then it is something we can all put ideas into so it is right for all of us. I'll set up a thread for it so we can start posting suggestions, and then yeah, if you could start working through that with relation to the characters people want to keep and what we had last time that would be awesome :p

For the Moresia RP I think we will all be fine to keep the characters we have. If people no longer want to play it, PM me and I'll write them out. I think the same will apply for the LU RP. Lina?
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Alright.

I'll get a skeleton ready for writing the story, and add details based on what people want. I'll also keep a list of what era technology we should go buy, and try to build a world around which era of Final Fantasy we want to base our world on. If there are multiple eras, I can take the most popular of them and find a way to incorporate elements from them.

If we want to keep the basics of the world we had last time, I can just dredge up some of the old story, too, so either way I can make this work.

I'd also like to ask everyone questions about specific things that will be happening in the RP, such as what they should be allowed to start with as far as Gil and Magic is concerned, as well as how Magic, Summons, and Armor should be purchased.

But, like I said, I'll get righ to it!
    Lina
    Lina

Post by Lina Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Yup, same thing for me. Characters that wont play anymore in the LU rp will be written out smoothly... or be overkilled for plot services.

:)

Ok CJ! Can somebody -- DL or Aki since admin powers are limited --, make a section/category only reserved for FF so we wont be all over the place here and we can talk only about the FF RP so CJ can work on it?
    Once we've all put our ideas on the table and agree on the stuff, make it running/start, I would like to vote for CJ to admin that RP if he feels up to it!
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 pm

RPs 2vl6002jpg

Oh, lina....

RPs Cryyy

Thank you, I will try my hardest!
    Lina
    Lina

Post by Lina Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:49 pm

lol Those gif made me laugh out loud at work! -_-
    *hits CJ with a paperfan*
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster

Post by Mary Genn Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 pm

RPs TROLLFACE
    Lina
    Lina

Post by Lina Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:20 pm

\O_O/
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : RPs Flirty

Post by Momo Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Shady Grove wrote:But, DL did sau that we'll be rotating RPs as we complete each story. You'll get to play, you'll just have to wait until we finish one of the other Rps.

Also, try getting friends from other sites to come and join. I have one or two friends that may be interested in joining, so I'll be sure to ask them.

I know, but it was already getting into swing. ):
    Lina
    Lina

Post by Lina Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm

*kicks DL*

Lina wrote:Yup, same thing for me. Characters that wont play anymore in the LU rp will be written out smoothly... or be overkilled for plot services.

:)

Ok CJ! Can somebody -- DL or Aki since admin powers are limited --, make a section/category only reserved for FF so we wont be all over the place here and we can talk only about the FF RP so CJ can work on it? Once we've all put our ideas on the table and agree on the stuff, make it running/start, I would like to vote for CJ to admin that RP if he feels up to it!
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 pm

I'll see what I can do to make a section/Category for the FF rp
    Lina
    Lina

Post by Lina Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Hmmm admin panel, new category/forum, add a new category, then yes to add a forum with it (where you place it is up to you, maybe after the general 1st section?) then name the forum FFrp chat - sorry havent been in the panel for a while so I'm not sure anymore.
    Aki
    Aki

Snake

Post by Aki Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 pm

The FF Section is up
    Lina
    Lina