Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
DarkLight
Lina
Ark
Mary Genn
8 posters

Serious stuff here... Keep it serious...

Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Angelic

Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Empty Serious stuff here... Keep it serious...

Post by Mary Genn Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 am

I'm posting this in a seperate thread, as I will do mfor all of the different subjects I need, because it makes it easier to sort through them.

Anyway, I want to ask that everyone stay really serious and on-topic, because I need to know some information that will directly affect the storyline and world your characters live in.

I just want you to provide me with a few opinions. Only ONE PER QUESTION, please.

1. Which Final Fantasy Game has your favorite technology? There are several games that have the same sort of technology, but it is introduced in a different way.

2. Which game had your favorite world? Did you enjoy the desert landscape and open air of FFXII, the greenery and mountains of games such as FFIII, or do you prefer a cyberpunk world with brief areas of natural beauty, such as in FFXIII?

3. Which game had your favorite background story? Most of them are incredibly similar, but aside from the villains, I'm wondering what you liked about the history of the world. Did you like a world that was once thriving, and suddenly declined? A world plagued by darkness, where a group of crystals select the heroes? Or do you prefer characters driven by necessity?

4. Finally, which game had your favorite Villain/Villains, and/or Syndicates?

Thank you all for your time.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Hot

Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Empty Re: Serious stuff here... Keep it serious...

Post by Ark Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:10 am

1. um i was really interested in the whole forbidden machina from ffx and the airship tech from said game and kinda from 8 and 9 to

2. um i liked the layout of spira with the different quadrents and stuff with the hidden ruins in the sea and such i like it

3. FF9 had my favorite story line with the who world threatened by the takeover of gaia and such

4. imma have to say FFx on that one with the whole church being the true evil blady blah the destruction of the world comes from sin when in reality the true evil was yu yevon blah blah it just i liked it
    Lina
    Lina

Number of posts : 749
    Birthday : 1683-06-16
    Mood : Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Nerdy

Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Empty Re: Serious stuff here... Keep it serious...

Post by Lina Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:47 am

1. Favorite technology would be FF13 - flying pods, ships, train...

2. Favorite world: hmm I'd have to say FF10. I love the ice mountains, desert area... just diversity in climate/landscapes. The only thing that was lacking in FF10 was a really hightech-cyberpunk region/city... Or maybe I think FF8 had a pretty good diversity, but i dont recall the entire game and places.

3. Mix of FF13 and FF10, the world controled by a higher power/goverment/supernatural element that decides wether it's inhabitants should live or die. And also a group of rebels fightning for freedom and their determination to take their destiny into their own hands.

4. I can't say for FF13 since I didnt finish the game, but I like the villains of FF7. Cant live without Reno ^^; yo ^^; And also the overpower of the church thing in FF10, the poor thing that is Sin and Seymour too

Last edited by Lina on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Naughty

Post by DarkLight Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:48 am

1. I liked the technology of FF7, as it seemed to give the opportunity for older weapons such as Clouds swords and Cids spears, contemporary weapons such as Vincents and Barrets guns and some stuff that was a bit more out there, such as the weapons favoured by Shinra.

2. I enjoyed the world of 9 as it had large regions of wilderness, but also distinct nations with cities and towns and amazing landmarks like the Lifa Tree and perils like the Mist.

3. I very much enjoyed the background story of 12, with a series of small nations trapped between two larger competitors vying for position, and then using ancient powers to overcome those odds, although I think some FF7 elements would improve it imeasurably, with black and white materia and Weapon type things instead of what they used there.

4. FF7 every time for the villains, Shinra, the Turks, Hojo, Sephiroth, it had everything. Although Kuja from FF9 had a certain style...
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Blank

Post by Shinn Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:55 am

1) I'd have to say my favorite tech is FF7 or FF13 though it could be that I'm simply biased.

2)I'd have to say...any of them that your in more nature oriented areas. I get sick of the big cities in games if I have to stay there to long.

3)FF12 had my favorite story, two groups struggling for power and besides....who doesn't like to see the Judges!

4) I'd have to go with Shinra and the Judges from FF12
    Aki
    Aki
    ~.: Admin :.~

Snake
    Number of posts : 3716
    Birthday : 1990-01-08
    Mood : Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Working

Post by Aki Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:49 pm

1. I would say for the Tech. my faves would be FF VII, and/or FF XIII

2. Um, FF X. I like the diffrent settings and how the people are diffrent in each place. It also gave it a variety. As well as VII.

3. Like Lina said. I think a mix of FF X and XIII and possibly alittle bit of VII.

4. Hmm, tough one for me. Well I would say FF VII, and possibly XIII
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Flirty

Post by Momo Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Shady Grove wrote:I'm posting this in a seperate thread, as I will do mfor all of the different subjects I need, because it makes it easier to sort through them.

Anyway, I want to ask that everyone stay really serious and on-topic, because I need to know some information that will directly affect the storyline and world your characters live in.

I just want you to provide me with a few opinions. Only ONE PER QUESTION, please.

1. Which Final Fantasy Game has your favorite technology? There are several games that have the same sort of technology, but it is introduced in a different way.

2. Which game had your favorite world? Did you enjoy the desert landscape and open air of FFXII, the greenery and mountains of games such as FFIII, or do you prefer a cyberpunk world with brief areas of natural beauty, such as in FFXIII?

3. Which game had your favorite background story? Most of them are incredibly similar, but aside from the villains, I'm wondering what you liked about the history of the world. Did you like a world that was once thriving, and suddenly declined? A world plagued by darkness, where a group of crystals select the heroes? Or do you prefer characters driven by necessity?

4. Finally, which game had your favorite Villain/Villains, and/or Syndicates?

Thank you all for your time.

1) I'd have to say FFXIII.
    2) Again, FXIII.
    3) Um, FVII. I like the stuff with Jenova.
    4) FVII, oooo... evil Shin-Ra and Sephi.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Serious stuff here... Keep it serious... Blah

Post by Willard Wright Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 am

1. FFVII
    2. FFV
    3. FFVII
    4. FFVII again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content