Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Sai
Saki-chan
Willard Wright
Momo
8 posters

When Angels Die

Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 20 Lazy

When Angels Die - Page 20 Empty Re: When Angels Die

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Khris walked with purpose out of the power plant, rushing with a desperate look on her face so as to not raise suspicion. The cuts on her face from her encounter with Kyza helped solidify the disguise.

Once out of the plant, where emergency vehicles were crowded around like hungry animals, Khris paused a moment to look into the distance to look in the direction of the now-failing nuclear plant just outside of the city. It wasn't visible from where she was stood, but she still smiled with the thought of the chaos that must be beginning there.

She wondered with glee how long it would take for the backup systems to fail & the reactor to go into meltdown. Skirting around a parked ambulance, she disappeared once more into the concrete maze that was Judo.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 20 Hot

Post by Ark Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Zack went over to ein mu and his mother and hugged them all tight" are you guys ok?" he asked and looked at them his mother smiled slightly" yes were fine but" she cut off and smacked him in the head "are you out your mind going out there!?!" zack winced "sorry mom i had to save some brats" he said and pointed at the two who ran outside
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 20 Flirty

Post by Momo Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:51 pm

The Volfeed:

"Ummm... who's that?" Maiyu asked. Ellie stayed close to Alviss's unconcious body, while Koko just stood there quietly.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 20 Dizzy

Post by Sai Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Sai and Antonia:

They soon were out of the main city, and were in a kind of more scarce area. Antonia then drove them towards a ship...
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Occ: Yin, ur already at the Volfeed.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:21 pm

occ: i am? oh ok then :D

Sai and Antonia:

They pulled up and Sai saw a group of people.
    "Who are they?" she asked Antonia. Could she trust these people?
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 20 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Antonia and Sai

Antonia looked back. "Well, I really hope it is friends in there... Now come on! You can't just stay there."

Kyza, Jo's room - The Volfeed

Kyza had successfully avoided being injured in the attack, although he could tell without looking that the ship wouldn't be going anywhere soon. He decided to stay hidden until they decided what they were doing. He still needed to talk to Jo...

The Volfeed

Things seemed to have quietened down, so Electra ducked down next to Koi, looking her in the eye. "I know you don't trust me, and with good reason, but I promise you that from now on I wil do nothing to harm you." Her eyes radiated sincerity and she slowly moved her hand and grasped Koi's shoulder.

Jasper, hearing Maiyu's query, moved to the window and looked down to see Antonia lookinvv around with a girl sitting in a flashy car. "That looks like Antonia, although she looks freaked out..."

Serge Ichigo, Phia's room

Serge Ichigo was sat by Phia's bed, where she lay unconcious, the only sound the regular beeping of her heart rate monitor. Suddenly footsteps came hurrying to the door.

Serge's hand flew to his pocket where his gun was concealed, but when the door opened he saw it was just one of his staff.

"Sir, we have important information obtained from our military link with Biotech Lab. Apparently, the cure for the cell wasn't just theorised. They made it, and Dr Stalkfiend put it one of his test subjects, name Koi. According to our information she is currently on the Volfeed."

Serge sighed at this. He had suspected the doctor would have done something like this. The man had been too clever... It was just as well he was dead, or he would have to have him killed.

"Send a team to bring her in. But alive. She could be useful to us..."

Rayden, somewhere in Judo

Rayden continued scanning the news and emergency services radio frequencies, looking for evidence of Khris' activities. He would know it when he found it...

Then he found it. A power plant was inexplicably going critical on the outskirts of the city. He quickly hacked the system and looked at the saafety protocols. They appeared to be normal, but he saw signs of tampering no-one else would, because he had seen them before in Khris' work. He was able to trace this to its source at Judo's central plant.

With the location narrowed down, he hacked the communications for that area of the city. Televisions, radios, phones, emergency loud speakers, music systems... They all began transmitting on an ultra high frequency as well as their usual transmission that humans couldn't hear. It might upset some dogs, but by the time anyone looked into it the message would be gone.

"Khris. We have important work to do. Meet me at the bakery on the 5th floor of the central megamall in an hour. Rayden out."

He stalked to the exit, tossing a time delayed grenade over his shoulder to deal with the evidence.

2 minutes later, just as he was exiting the tower block of accomodation, it detonated, igniting the whole building. As the screaming reached his ears he smiled grimly and went on about his business.

Last edited by DarkLight on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 20 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm

"if you know I won'trust what you say why bother?" she spoke cooly,tacking Electra's hand off her shoulder.Her eyes showing nothing,that could be considered emotion.

Koi frankly hatd that woman,and she would never trust her of even like her.She hated people in general. Of course she was a human wasn't she? She'd been through so much she wasn't sure what she was. She wasn't just an expermint like she was sure that woman thought of her as,but she didn't feel quite like a human? One thing she knew she couldn't trust people,espcially people. She moved away before Electra could replie. She really didn't want to hear anymore of her crap.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Phia's Room - Train:

A man that appeared to be in his early 20's, stood there leaning against the doorway as the staff member walked out of the room. It was Train, and he had an amused expression on his face.

"So... what do you want me to do boss?" Train asked, a fake smile on his face.

The Volfeed:

"Huh, I see." Maiyu said, and just she had said that, Alviss started to open his eyes, regaining conciousness.

"Damn... that hurt..." Alviss whispered, rubbing his head then seeing Ellie. "Oh... hey Ellie."

"Glad you okay." Ellie said, smiling a little.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Khris heard something in the distance. It wasn't anything ordinary, or it wouldn't have caught her curiosity. She couldn't make it out properly yet, but no one around her seemed to be hearing it, which fanned her curiosity even more.
    Snaking around, trying to find the source. It seemed to be everywhere, though still to faint to make out properly. Eventually, she found herself being able to make out the words & identified the source as a small portable radio two electricians were listening to as they worked. She closed in on them discreetly & caught the end of the message that was being relayed over the top of the old-fashioned music.

"...central megamall in an hour. Rayden out."

Rayden?!
    Her eyes widened as she waited for the message to repeat. It seemed he wasn't dead after all. So why the long silence?

She took note of the location the message conveyed & headed towards the district the mall was in; hearing fragments of the transmission on various other electrical appliances as she walked. Her plans for preventing the population's escape from the power plant's fallout would have to wait for now. It would take a while for the radiation from the meltdown to hit the city anyway, she figured. & she was eager to hear Rayden's explanation for his absence.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 20 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 pm

VOLFEED:

Cedric and Marwin stood looking around "well that was fun" cedric remarked casually. marwin nodded in agreement "it sure was......i think"
    Jo frowned "what a mess........"
    veron looked around "christ i'm glad i aint paying the repair bill"

Mina:

mina was dashing through the streets when she bumped into someone. itwas someone she sorta knew. Van looked down at mina "hey....your that girl from the bar........" mina smiled "uhh....i got kinda lost im just walking round now so i'll see ya later" and she dashed off. van just watched her go with a blank expression on his face.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Sai and Antonia:

"O-oh ok," Sai mumbled following Antonia into the ship. They were then greeted by a group of people. Sai tensed up little, she was surrounded by people who could be dangerous.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Zack was smiling "we live for another day guys be happ-" he cut off suddenly and ran outside throwing up "uuuuug i pushed it"
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 20 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Koi stood to find 2 strange women,come into the ship and that guy run out of there in a hurry.

"what a werid human" she thought for a moment before returning her attention back th the two strange women. She glanced at them as if trying to tell what their intions were.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Sai and Antonia:

Sai noticed a girl eyeing the two of them. She didn't look too dangerous, but she never knew. She then saw some guy run out.
    "Was it us?" she mumbled to Antonia.

Lucifer:

Lucifer sat in one of the rooms in the ship.
    "Where have you gone?" He said amused, stirring the wine glass that was in his hand. He then took a sip. His cell then rang.
    "Yes," he said into the reciever.
    "Go find Rayden Ashfield. He would be a great asset to us," replied a quiet cold voice.
    "Yes," Lucifer replied smoothly, grinning. He had heard of this man before. He was quite infamous.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 pm

The Volfeed:

Ellie and the others took once glance at the two people who had just appeared, and were wondering who they were. Were they dangerous, or their friends?
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:33 pm

The Volfeed - Electra, Jasper, Mu, Ein, Zack, Antonia, Sai, Jo, Cedric, Marwin, Ellie, Alviss, Koko, Maiyu, Veron and Koi

Seeing she would get no more out of Koi, Electra pulled away and moved to the back of the room, where she perched quietly on a counter to watch what was going on.

Hearing Sai's question, Antonia out a hand on her shoulder and squeezed comfortingly. "It's fine..." She breathed back.

"Hi," she said to the room at large, scanning the sea of unfamiliar faces, trying to pick out ones she knew that were covered in the ash and grime that seemed to permeate what was left of the ship. Finally, she recognised the features of Jasper. "Umm... was that Zack I saw rushing out just then?"

"Yeah," Jasper replied. "He got a bit over excited." He raised his voice so he could be heard outside where retching noises could still be heard. "You just can't take the heat, right Zack?"

Phia's room - Serge Ichigo and Train

Serge stayed sat in his seat, looking calmy at Train. "Your orders are to head up the team after Koi. Take her alive, but otherwise I don't care what condition she is in. But it is imperative you take her."

Judo central megamall - Rayden

Rayden was on the roof of the megamall above the bakery, looking at it through a video feed he had linked up to the CCTV systems of the mall. He kept flicking between images of the entrances and the area around the bakery, waiting for Khris to make her appearance.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:11 pm

The Volfeed-Sai, Antonia, and Co.:

Sai stood there still wary of these people. It seems Antonia knew this Jasper person, and that man who ran out was apparently known as Zack. Sai at least got those two's name.

Lucifer:

Lucifer stared out a window from a hotel room, thinking. No one had heard anything about this Rayden. It seemed like he just disappeared somewhere.
    "Where did you go?" Lucifer mumbled.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:36 pm

The Volfeed:

"Hello." Ellie said politely to Sai.

Train and Serge Ichigo:

"Fine, fine. I'll catch you later then, boss." Train said, with a hint of sarcasticness as he walked out of the room. He could wait to finally have some fun.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Khris warily stepped into the building. She had no doubt Rayden would be aware of her presence in no time at all & she didn't want to be caught off guard. She still didn't trust him.
    She walked slowly, blending in with the shoppers-She was a bit early anyway-& casually worked her way up to the 5th floor.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Judo, Megamall

There she is.

Rayden had spotted Khris on the monitors and was following her progress to the 5th floor. When she was nearly there he accessed his link to the mall comm systems and began a live broadcast on the same frequency as before.

"Khris, this is Rayden. I am directly above you. To your left there is a security door. Go through it without attracting attention and I will meet you in the security centre. Rayden out."

Leaving the stolen equipment on the roof, Rayden walked briskly to the roof entrance to the security centre, where the guards who had been there were lying in a heap in the corner, blood pooling from them and congealing on the floor, leaving the air smelling of iron. He took a seat at the control panel and waited for Khris to appear.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Khris glanced to her left, & sure enough, there was a door. After pretending to browse shop windows a moment more, she strode over to the door confidently & went through it, ignoring the 'no access' sign.

She instantly noted the dead bodies & looked at Rayden, who was sat smugly at the other side of the room. She smiled politely at him & quickly closed the door behind her.

"I took you for dead," she stated. "Why the silence for so long?"
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Train and Army:

"Come on you maggots! Hurry the hell up!" Train shouted, as he sat on top of a truck on its way to the Volfeed, while the other men were running behind him.

"But sir, we're starting to get tired!" one of the men said.

"You wimps! If you guys are so tired, I'll just take care of this myself!" Train shouted, suddenly jumping off the truck and running towards the Volfeed at full speed.

"Wait!" another one shouted, but it was too late. Train was already too far ahead.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 pm

The Volfeed:

Sai looked at this girl in front of her. She seemed to be of about 18 years of age. She had a white dress on, and seemed to be no threat at all.
    "Hello," Sai replied unemotionally.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Zack wiped his mouth and glared at jasper "shut up you know ive been hella wounded the last few days erp" he cut off again and threw up all over again then hung his head "damnit to hell"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 am