Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Sai
Willard Wright
Momo
7 posters

Clan Wars season 2

Anonymous

Clan Wars season 2 Empty Clan Wars season 2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Two years have past by since the kingdoms all engaged into war. It was actually quite a peaceful time...

"Yadayadayda and yada. Ha! Who cares! Been there, done that!" Lina thought to herself has she overheard a conversation between two old guys at the table next to hers. One thing she got pissed about the last war was that she didnt get a single penny out of it. Mostly because of that damn Ice-king bastard....

Lina slammed her fist on the table, loosing patience.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES IT TAKE TO GET SERVED AROUND HERE? I'M HUNGRY!" she whined out loud.

"It's... coming, miss..." the waiter saide with a sweatdrop.

Lina give him looks to kill.

"Yeah well hurry it up" she growled.

The waited gulped and rush in the back of the restaurant.

Last edited by Erza on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 Flirty

Clan Wars season 2 Empty Re: Clan Wars season 2

Post by Momo Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:38 pm

The Broken Kingdom:

Suzaku walked down the hall, while his cat Aurthur, walked alongside him. Not much had been happening lately, so he thought he would have a little chat with Lelouch. He continued walking until he reached Lelouch's room.

"Lelouch? Are you there?" Suzaku asked, knocking on his door.

------

Raven stood there quietly on his balcony, gazing at the night sky. It was so peaceful, but he knew that it wouldn't last long...

Setsuna:

Setsuna laid there against his Gundam, gazing at the night sky. The sky was unusually filled with stars tonight, and the moon was full. He enjoyed this quiet time, just himself and his Gundam.

Momo:

"Go get em', Absol!" Momo exclaimed, pointing at the thug that stood in front of her. Absol growled once more, before lunging at the man and knocking him over.

"Gah! Get it off me!" the man shouted.

"Not until you give me all ya got!" Momo exclaimed, pointing at him, with one arm and the other on one of her hips.

"Fine! Just get this thing off me, please!" the man cried.

"That's what I like to hear!" Momo said triumphantly. "You can get off him now, Absol." she added, before Absol obeyed and ran to her side. She then walked to the man's side and took his wallet, looking through it. He had many gold coins. This guy was filthy rich.

"Thanks mister!" Momo said cheerfully, smiling at the man. She then ran off, Absol at her side.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:25 am

In the throne room of the Darkness kingdom Alucard sat staring at the cealing. He heard the soft pitter patter of wooden sandles on the floor. The hunter entered the chamber "you seem troubled master" came the soft voice. Alucard chuckled "not troubled Nemuru......i'm bored......shall we send out an invitation for another war?" Nemuru looked at alucard "if that is your wish my master....then i shall send out the invitations" Alucard rose from his throne a Laugh escaping his lips "Good then soon the blood bath will begin" Nemuru slipped quietly into the shadows to prepare the invitations.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 Dizzy

Post by Sai Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Broken Kingdom:

Lelouch sat in his room, a chest bored set out in front of him. He sat there boredly staring at it, the King in his hand. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. It was Suzaku.
    "Yes come in," Lelouch said passively.

In the throne room, many dolls laid scattered on the black and purple checkered floor. Most of the dolls were broken. Toward the middle of the room they were all in a pile and in the middle of it stood a girl dressed completely in white. She stood there with a black rabbit doll.
    "Raven," she said quietly, as she stared at the doll. "Come play with me," she finally said after pause.

Fallen Kindom-Halja:

Halja walked into her room with a worn brown book with gold markings on it. Her room was not even a room, it was a large library, with many books lining the shelves and stacked on the floor. She smiled as she tenderly put the book on top of one of the piles.
    "There you go, a nice clean home," she said happily.
    There had been a war two years ago, and this room had almost been completely destroyed when she arrived. She was glad that it had ended or all these books might have burned. Halja brushed the thought away and walked towards the door.

Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:32 pm

The Broken Kingdom:
    "Playing chess again, I see." Suzaku said, as he entered to room, a smile on his face. He then walked towards the table and pulled out a chair, sitting across from Lelouch. "I was never any good at that game." he added, chuckling to himself.
    ------
    Raven suddenly got a feeling that Alyss was calling him. He then disappeared into the shadows and reappeared in the room that Alyss was in. He looked around and saw many broken dolls around the room, and Alyss was standing there in the middle of all of them.
    "...You called, my Queen...?" Raven asked quietly.
    Setsuna:
    After a while, Setsuna decided to get up and into his Gundam. He jumped into the cockpit and got ready to launch. The Gundam slowly rose from the ground, before he flew off. He didn't exactly know where he was going to go though...
    Momo:
    "Yay! We have so much money that we buy as much candy as we want, Absol!" Momo exclaimed cheerily.
    "Ab..." Absol said quietly, as he walked alongside her.
    "Aw, come on, Absol! You could be a little more enthusiastic!" Momo said, crossing her arms and puffing out her cheeks as she pouted.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 Hot

Post by Ark Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:32 am

Zunarsa walked the halls of his kingdom his burning legion fallen he had the remaining troops he had journey in search of the courpses of his fallen command to be put into the lake of rebirth his anger against toshiro caused his dragonic spirit the thrash in the hall causing the door to the library to be smashed to bits as this happened he jumped a little and looked at the broken door to see the witch he allowed to stay in his castle"woops...sorry bout that"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 am

OOC: That's a cue, Sai XD
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Nemuru carefully gathered the invitations into a box and vanished from within the boundries of her masters kingdom. She reappeared on the borderlands that allowed access to all the kingdoms. she opened her box unleashing the invitations into the kingdoms.

The objects were fairly small and spherical. They had two short legs and white circular eyes on their back was a wind up key and ontheir top a fuse. they moved at an incredibly slow rate yet the fuses did not shrink. they were black in color except their yellow feet and white eyes. The army of little mechanoids walked slowly into all the kingdoms apart from teh darkness kingdom traveling very slowly. Once they reached a populated area they sped up their pace until finally they exploded. Fire raged everywhere in the towns or cities that were unfortunate enough for these little objects to appear.

The one who had released the little abomonations returned to the throne room to find her king still sitting on his throne "master.....the invitations have been sent." Alucard looked at her "Good.....soon war will once more break out and there will be plenty of fun to be had" he laughed at the thought. Standing off to the side of the throne room wasa pale skinned girl with black hair and a black jacket she was not amused by her kings antics but dared not argue the point. She was not looking forward to the events that would come.

In one area one of the little spherical objects happened to be near a resteraunt before it exploded blowing down one wall and setting the rest of the area ablaze.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Broken Kingdom:

"Mmm," Lelouch replied passively.
    He set another move before looking at Suzaku.
    "So what is that you want?" he said leaning on his arm.

Alyss smiled as soon as Raven appeared. She threw the doll down and danced over to him. She grabbed Raven by the hands and began to twirl around.

Fallen Kingdom:

Suddenly a large explosion came from outside the door, throwing Halja to the ground. She looked around and saw that some of the books had been burned...
    "My books..." she said quietly picking up a burning book.
    She started to open it, but it suddenly burst into more flames then into ash.
    "Ah," she said tears starting to appear in her eyes. "You," she said darkly glaring at Zunarsa, "look what you have done!" she screamed as shadows began to swirl around her.
    Halja was summoning dark spirits out of her rage.

Wastelands-Neuro:

Neuro stood on the edge of a cliff overlooking the wastelands between the many kindoms. He then noticed a girl wearing Japanese type clothing.
    "Hmm?" Neuro said grinning.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 pm

"uuuuuh....gotta go!" zunarsa yelled as he took off in a mad dash through the halls" jeez running away in my own kingdom! how low have i sunk!!" he yelled jumping out a window as the shadows chasing him blasted out the window he fell into the wreckage around his castle and groaned"ooooooow"
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:52 pm

The Broken Kingdom:

"Just wanted to chat, is all." Suzaku replied, still smiling. But then the smile quickly disappeared when he heard an explosion. Suzaku quickly sat up and ran towards the window, and looked out. His eyes widened in horror at the scene.

Fire.

------

Raven just let himself be twirled around by Alyss, his face showing no expression. But then he stopped when he heard a loud sound, then many people screaming.

"...Something has happened, my Queen..."

Setsuna:

Setsuna continued to hover along over a town, when he heard a loud boom, and he was blown back.

'What the hell?!' he thought, before regaining control of his Gundam. He floated there, as he looked at the horrible scene. The town was on fire.

Momo && Absol:

Momo stood there a for a little while longer, until she and Absol were suddenly blown back. Her head hit the ground, causing her to go unconcious. Alarmed by this, Absol quickly ran to her side and tried nudging her, trying to get her to wake up.

Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Fallen Kingdom:

Zunarsa ran away from the library. Halja followed him out into the hall but he jumped out the window. The dark spirits following after him. Suddenly, Halja felt very tired and fell down to the ground. Summoning so many spirits at once drained her energy. The spirits suddenly disappeared as she fell asleep right in the middle of the hallway.
    "...my... books..." she muttered.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Lina at the restaurant

The waiter carefully lowered the plates in front of Lina. Finally, her food had arrived. Lina stared at it with glitter in her eyes and drowl on her lip.

"OOOO food!! Finally! It's about damn time!" she said, taking her fork and knife. "Thank you for this food!" she then said out loud to the Gods.

She dug in, stabbing the fish with her fork. The fish made a X.x face.

"Aaaaa" Lina said, as she was abou to put it in her mouth, but oh so suddenly, an explosion was heard. Lina went "Huh?!" and turned around on her chair when she hear cracks in the brick wall. And a tiny second later, the wall crumbled on her.

Smoke, fire and debris all over!

People were screaming, running away. Soon after, a fist punched out of the fallen brick wall and Lina blasted herself out, herself in flames, pissed off as hell. Her eye twiched. Every damn time...

"My... food... MY DAMN FOOOOODDDDDDD!" she yelled.

Oh was that the way is was going to be? They didnt know who they were messing with! Lina got out of the rubble, swearing she would find those low-life that did this and send a nice dragon slave up their ass.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 pm

as zunarsa lay in the rubble a small mechanical orb stomped by he looked at it confused "hmm whats thi-" he cut off as it exploded in his face and took down the wall right behind him burrying zunarsa in the rubble "AAAAAARG what was that" he said pinned under the stones before punching the rubble away looking up at the remails of the wall seeing the witch on the floor "how the hell did she sleep through that" he said jumping up to the floor picking the witch up and carried her back to the library laying her on the bed she had there before attending to his wounds

Natsu was walking into a small town with his flying cat happy "uuuug no more vehicles" he said stumbling about about the throw up he stumbled to the door of a resturant before an explosian went off blasting the buildings wall down the door collapsed ontop of natsu "AAAH!" he yelled before being smooshed by it happy just stood there with a O_O look on his face natsu crawled out from under the door "ooooow" he said and stood up cracking his back before his eye twitch"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD" he yelled grabbing flames from the ground and building gulping them down quickly and without noticing he grabbed the flame from someones arm ripping the sleeve off in the process he looked at the person(lina) and blinked before poking her chest"flaaaaaaaat" he said poking it multiple times
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 Blank

Post by Shinn Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Cliff overlooking restaurant area.

Nerezza sat there watching the little robots explode, "Well looks like chaos is about to be unleashed on those pathetic fulls." He then glanced at his companion who was wearing a pitch black cloak with silver lining. "Shall we join in the killing or watch?" Fiora smiled behind the cloak, "I am not a fighter my lord, but if you wish it we can spread as much discord as you wish." Nerezza glanced again at the village. "Let's see what happens and then decide." With that him and Fiora stayed on the cliff overlooking the restaurant.

---------------------------------------------------------
    In the darkness kingdom.

Verzei raised his hand and chanted a small spell to put a force field around him and Fyra, "With this we will be able to walk and if they get to close they will burn. We should avoid clusters of the undead just to be safe though." Fyra let out a long sigh, "Remind me why I had to come to a undead infested shit hole? I mean there are no Dongo's! Once my stash runs out....I'll make you buy more...You've been warned slacker." Verzei sighed she was always like this rude and hot headed. "We came here cause I wish to observe the world not just that of the living. Also, is there a reason your so rude to me?" Fyra attempted to stab him but missed on purpose, "You may act all nice but I know behind that smile you are nothing but a pervert that is trying to sleep with anyone you talk to; be it boy, girl, woman, or man." she turned and continued walking. Verzei grumbled but followed.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Broken Kindom:

Alyss stood there listening as things were being destroyed in her kingdom.
    "Why?" she said quietly, "WHY?!" she screamed grabbing her head with her hands.
    She could feel the many things being destroyed in the Abyss and she could not keep up with them.
    "Make it stop Raven!" she yelled again, her face in distraught.

Lelouch stood up once he heard the explosions. He grimaced remembering that Alyss was connected to everything in the kindom. She would be in destructive state right about now.
    "Suzaku go out and get the chaos in control," he ordered heading towards the door.

Wastelands-Neuro:

Neuro watched as the land was set ablaze in fire and destruction. He soon noticed two men also watching.
    "This mystery is getting even more interesting," he chuckled to himself as he jumped down from the cliff and landed near where that girl had been.

Fallen Kindom:

Halja slowly opened her eyes and found herself in her bed. She sat up and saw that Zunarsa was covered in wounds.
    "What happened to you," she asked getting up from her bed.
    She walked over to him and examined his wounds. Even though she was mad at him, he was still the one who let her in. Halja sighed then lifted her hand to his forehead, pointing her finger. She then began to mutter an ancient language, enshrouding Zunarsa in a white light. The light slowly closed some his wounds.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 pm

broken kingdom:

Kamali looked around,as everthing was chaos.It was a good thing she had summed a rock wall to lessan the rubble or she would be in a worst state.She noticed an animal not to far off and a young girl,sleeping? The sudden attack probably knocked her out cold.She walked towards them,curious.

near resturant:

"touching a girl's chest like that how horrible!" called a famailar voice.From above them standing on part of a tree that wasn't engulfed in flames. As she attempts to jump down,losing her balance,she lands upside down on her head.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 am

zunarsa rotated his shoulders and sighed "thanks there was a bomb and it exploded in my face taking down the wall ontop of me" he said"the symbol on the bombs head is familiar....there shall be another war" he stated and sighed once more

Natsu looked at the girl on the ground and ran over to her poking her chest to"holy melons happy have you seen any this big before?...poke poke poke" he said with a huge grin before running to eat more flames
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:35 am

Restaurant area:

Before she knew it, at the start of her new adventure, Lina felt something poked her chest. She stopped breathing, her face turning blue as her eyes glided to the guy next to her. A guy with pink hair, ugly dressed too... He seemed to have been hit by the explosion as well.

"You... poked my boobs..." Lina said, beyond belief, her eyebrow twitching, her jaw dropped, showing her dragon teeth.

She immedietly took the boy by the collar and was about to smash his face up pretty good until a voice rose... from the above?

"touching a girl's chest like that how horrible!"

Lina raised her head, her eyes growing wide. Was that...?

"A...melia?" she asked, blinking.

Amelia jumped down, but lost her balance in the process, falling face flat on the floor.

Lina had a sweatdrop at her forehead.

"Typical Amelia..." she sighed to herself.

She was about to turn back to the pink haired guy when she saw he slipped out of her grasp and headed towards Amelia, poking her boobs, before he went on absorbing the flames burning the village.

"What... is this boy?" Lina asked to herself before haking to her head, and running towards Amelia, helping her up.

"Geez, Amelia... How about not jumping from heights anymore?" she mumbled.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 am

Natsu plopped onto the floor with an enlarged gut and burped picking his teeth with his pinkie"aaaah that was filling" he stated as happy flew over his head nomming on a fish he seems to have found among the rubble "aaaah what to do now im stuffed" he stated standing up and stretching he looked back and saw the two girls and decided to go back to them to ask directions he looked at the small chested one"uuuh....which ways the lake of fire??" he stated
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am

Lina got up with a sarcastic grin on her face while Natsu was adressing her.

"Does it look like I have a clue, Pinky?" she hissed, then pointed at him. "You poked my boobs! You're in for it! 'm going to put you into pieces..." she growled, still with the grin on her face, preparing a fireball in the palm of her hand, but without throwing it yet.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 pm

The Broken Kingdom:

"Right." Suzaku said, nodding once. He then quickly left the room and made his way to where the Lacelot was being held. Once there, he jumped into the cockpit and prepared to launch. "Suzaku Kururugi, Knight of Zero."

'Access verfied, Knightmare Frame, Lacelot.' the screen read.

"Lacelot, launching!" Suzaku exclaimed. And with that, the hatch opened and he launched. He landed on the ground then made his way into the city.

------

Raven silenty walked back towards Alyss, and gently put a hand on her cheek.

"Don't worry, my Queen. Just leave everything to me." he said gently. And with that, he disappeared into the shadows, leaving behind a white rose.

Setsuna:

Setsuna the landed on the outskirts of one of the towns. He jumped out of the cockpit, and activated the camouflage, so that his Gundam wouldn't be seen. He then walked into the town and looked around, until he saw the remains of a restaurant, then some people. [Lina and the others.] They were so oddly dressed, and one of them was eating the flames of the fire!

"...Are you guys alright?" he asked, as he walked towards them with caution.

Momo && Absol:

Absol continued to nudge Momo, when he heard footsteps. Alarmed by this, he quickly looked up to find a girl walking towards them. He quickly stepped in front of Momo and began to growl.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Broken Kingdom:

Lelouch briskly walked down the hall and towards the throne room. He flung the large doors opened just in time to see Raven disappear. Alyss stood in the middle of the room in pain.
    "Alyss," Lelouch said walking over to her. "Stop," he said soothingly grabbing her shoulders.
    He needed to get her to stop trying to fix everything. If she continued, she would destroy herself and everything around them.
    "L-Lelouch?" she gasped her eyes glancing at him quickly.
    "You don't need to fix everything, just focus on protecting the castle and the people," he said.
    Lelouched waited as Alyss slowly calmed down. Soon most of the pain was gone. Lelouch sighed and left Alyss alone. He needed to assess the damage and regain some order.

Fallen Kingdom:

"War," Halja said quietly.
    More war again. No matter how long time passed for her, war was always present.
    "Who is it then? The one who sent those little weapons of destruction," she asked her voice blank.

Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Alucard sat in his throne laughing after nemuru had told him that the invitations had all been sent. He knew this war was going to start off with a hell of a bang and it greatly delighted him. The sadistic and nutty vampire was thorughly thrilled that his minion truly understood his taste.

Nemuru however did not believe that war should be started simply for ones own amusement. She was not happy about having released those tiny little monstrosities. She mourned over the number of deaths that now stained her hands without the scythe and even those deaths did she mourn. She may be a reaper but she still felt some compassion. She was unsure of what sort of emotions her master was capable of thus she obeyed out of fear of triggering some form of anger that would result in her destruction.

Black Rock Shooter stood next to nemuru a frown on her face. It's true that she was a warrior designated to the destruction of all things her master deemed be destroyed but she like Nemuru had compassion and felt that this war was unneccassary but like nemuru she would not interfere with her masters plans. She was the same age as Nemuru so they got along well enough.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:43 pm

The Broken Kingdom:

Suzaku weaved his way through the remains of the city, searching for survivors. But in the back of his mind, he knew it was in vain. He continued to search until he reached the end of town, and stopped turning around to overlook the city and the castle. His expression serious, but his eyes filled with sadness. Why did this have to happen? Wasn't there a more peaceful way of doing things?

------

Raven suddenly appeared on top of the large clock tower in the middle of the city. He looked on at the city, the wind blowing his hair back. The only thing that could be heard was the crackle of the flames. Then all of a sudden, shadows engulfed Raven and his glowed red, and he muttered some words of the ancient language. Then within moments, the flames were gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 am