Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Sai
Willard Wright
Momo
7 posters

Clan Wars season 2

Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Indescribable

Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Wars season 2

Post by Saki-chan Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Amelia watching Ms.Lina preparing a fireball.Touching their chest's like that surely he would get his punishment.It seemed like Ms.Lina was givin it to him.

momo ,Absol & Kamli:

As she noticed this animal.

"oooo,what a strange animal " she said outloud,looking it over all around with intrest. "i've never seen anything like you before"
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Flirty

Post by Momo Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Momo, Absol && Kamli:

Sensing that the girl wasn't a threat, Absol stopped growling and when back to Momo's side. He sat there and stared at Kamli, expecting her to help Momo.

"Absol~"
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Hot

Post by Ark Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Zunarsa sighed and shook his head"someone i didnt think would act first" he stated and clenched his fists"the vampiric bastard" he said through grinding teeth

Natsu looked at linas palm with sparkles in his eyes"oooooooo fooooooood HAPPY SHE CAN MAKE ME FOOD!" he stated bitting linas hand eating the flame as happy hid behind natsu still nomming on his fish
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Dizzy

Post by Sai Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Fallen Kingdom:

Halja thought about what Zunarsa had said. Vampiric bastard, there was only one person she could think of who had such tremendous power and who was the only one crazy enough to do such a thing. It was the dark king Alucard. Halja thought a little longer before looking over at Zunarsa.
    "What will you do," she asked.

Broken Kingdom:

Alyss could feel the flames disappearing, stopping anymore destruction. She let out small breath as things began to return to their original forms once more. She opened her eyes slowly, her eyes filled with anger and rage.
    "Alucard," she whispered.

Lelouch headed back towards his room glancing out the window. The city had been burned greatly, but the flames had disappeared.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Flirty

Post by Momo Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:00 pm

The Broken Kingdom:

Suzaku watch as the flames slowly disappeared. It must've been the work of Queen Alyss's closest servant, Raven. But then he began to think of who would cause this to happen. Then the name came to him. Alucard.

------

Raven sighed, once the last of the flames had disappeared. It took a lot of his energy just doing that one spell, but it was worth it. At least Alyss wasn't in as much pain anymore.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Black Rock shooter left the throne room and silently left the castle. She had seen some figures enter their kingdom so she was off to investigate. She arrived in front of the man and woman behind the barrier. "holy aura huh? definitely good for repelling those corpses......so what is it you want in our kingdom?" She asked the two. She didn't seem serious nor did she seem threatening merely curious.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:17 pm

zunarsa looked at halja "for now rebuild my army is not ready there still within the lake of rebirth until they are ready theres nothing else to do" he stated and sighed"were sitting ducks"
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Blank

Post by Shinn Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Verzei glanced at the girl and smiled at her, "I merely wish to travel the world and see new sites." Fyra swung her sword at him barely missing on purpose, "He means he wants to travel and peep while under the guise of a healer."
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:15 pm

"hmm......well there isn't anything worth seeing here other than the castle it's only dwellings of the souls of the dead.....and those irritating corpses that the master keeps around as a sort of lame brain defnse force that's hardly worth anyones time.....but then again watching people struggle though them is entertaining...the only other interesting thing is perhaps.... a dongo shop......" BRS replied shrugging. She was absolutely serious about this too.
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : Clan Wars season 2 - Page 2 Blank

Post by Shinn Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Fyra stood the speechless for a few seconds before grabbing Verzei, "I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WEREN'T ANY DONGO SHOPS IN THIS KINGDOM!!!" She yelled in his face. "I never said.." he got out before she turned to the person, "Where is it? Is it close? Far away? In the castle? I don't care where it is or how much...after all the perverted healer will be the one to pay for it." Verzei let out a sigh, "Why me?"

------------------------------------------
    Nerezza sat on the cliff, "Those people are idiots." he stated bluntly. Fiora smiled, "It gives me a wonderful idea though and with that she disappeared and reappeared behind the 'short-flatchested caster', "So did you hear the news? The darkness kingdom invaded a province and actually has some treasure for the picking, would you like to come with me and my bodyguard?" Nerezza glanced at Fiora he...her bodyguard what a laugh but he stayed quiet nonetheless.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:26 pm

BRS blinked at this crazy womans antics but sighed "well......it's not far.....just head up this road about 2 miles and then turn left and it should be the first.......building on the right......" she then turned to walk away "and don't stay in this kingdom long if you value your life healer....the lord here takes pleasure in killing things" and with that she walked away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Lina & co.

'Listen uP!' Lina hissed as she was about to knock some serious sense into the pink haired freak. But before she knew it, the guy had her hand in his mouth. Her face became pale as she started at the moster. She started shaking her arm frantically.

'HEY! WHAT THE HELL GIVES! LETS GO! LET GO! AAAAAAA DROOL ALL OVER ME! FRY HIM AMELIA! HE'S ALL...SLUGGYYYYYYYYY!' she yelled, almost ready to cry as the drool reminded her of one of the things she hated; slugs.

She started running around, waving her arm in the air so he would let go. 'YOU'RE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?' she yelled at him as she tried to shake him off.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:16 pm

"ara?" he said releasing his teeth and falling to the floor"ooow" he whined rubbing his jaw as he got up"i didnt do this im not evil i just happened to eat it" he said tapping his tummy with a huge grin "and you can make fooood gimme mooooore!" he exclamed drooling happy clung to natsus leg and shook his head"natsuuuu erza wont be happy if your late again" natsu looked at happy and his eyes went wide"ACK YOUR RIGHT" he yelled and started to panic
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Natsu? So that was the guy's name?

Lina's eyebrow twiches. She grabbed Natsu by the collar.

'Hold it, will ya!' she said, raising her voice. 'Somebody ruined my food and I'm gonna make him pay! Would you tell me what went on here?!'
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:46 pm

"natsu looked at the woman hanging by his scarf"uuuh...i dont have a clue i was gonna get food myself when something exploded and the door fell on me" natsu stated pointing at the door and the bump on his head happy nodded next to natsu"its true its true!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Lina looked at him carefully before letting him go.

'Come on, Amelia! We gotta find the one responsible for this and kick his ass!' she said, turning her back on Natsu and his weird lil cat
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 pm

natsu sat on the floor rubbing his head "she was strange....and flat!" he exclaimed patting his chest happy started shaking"natsuuu erzas gonna be angry" natsu jumped up" ACK I FORGOT" he said "QUICK LETS FLY" he said as happy sprouted his wings and picked up natsu as they soared over linas head
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Lina halted the instant she heard the word 'flat'. her face became red. She jumped in the hair and grabbed Natsu, slamming him down on the down with full force.

Then she looked at him with an evil grin.

'What did you say? I'm sure I didnt hear it right...'
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Natsu was caught it mid air and thrown head first into the ground "oooooooow" he said getting up and rubbing his nose" THAT HURT YOU FLAT CHESTED SHEBEAST" he said flames whirling around his legs happy flailed"AAH AAH NATSU NOOO"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Lina lowered her head, her eyes hiding in the shadow for a moment. When she raised her head, a frightning gaze glittered in her eyes.

'You're dead you lil runt...' she growled under her breath, the energy she gattered making her wind and hair elevate in the air. 'I'm going to destroy you right here, right now...'

Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:15 pm

"TRY IT" natsu yelled slamming his fists together a magic ring of fire apeared at his feet and slams began to swirl around him his skin turned to red scales as he reared back sucking in air before blasting a massivle flow of fire at the woman"FIRE DRAGONS ROAR!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Lina didnt care anymore. Even if it was life or death, he was going to pay!

'Windy shield!' she yelled to counter Natsu's attack.

The fire speared all around Lina... setting ablaze Amelia in the process angel

Lina smiled, her dragon teeth showing.

'Not bad...' she said, amused. 'What else ya got before I pulverise you?'
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Natsu grinned wide and jumped in the air"HAPPY" he yelled as happy grabbed him flying natsu in the opposite direction"BYYYYYYYYYYE!"he yelled waving behind him" time to go find erza" he said smiling
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Lina grinned even wider. There was no way in hell she would let the bugger go. She raised her finger, utterly pissed.

'Instant daagon slave!' she said.

The magic spell went off like a bomb, destroying everything that was left of the town, and eating Natsu and Happy in the process.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Natsu fell from the sky onto the ground happy falling on his face '....yeah that hurt" he said stuck in the ground happy was knocked out but something was not good his breathing was shallow"happy?.....HAPPY?!" he yelled breaking free of the ground picking up happy"happy whats wrong!" he exclaimed looking happy over for any wounds when he looked on his back the pack happy always carries ripped to shreds blood stained it he looked under it and there was a deep gash in happys back most likely from debre from the destroyed buildings"HAPPY!!" he screamed his scream became a roar as a firey magical circle appeared at his feet his eyes filled with anger flames seeped from his mouth rubble begain to burst into flames around his feet his skin becoming a deep blood red natsu held happy close to his chest as he began to walk towards lina he growled sending a blasting fireball at lina the same size as the dragon slave his anger causing the flames to burn not red but a brilliant white blaze

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 am