Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Sai
Saki-chan
Willard Wright
Momo
8 posters

When Angels Die

Anonymous

When Angels Die - Page 36 Empty Re: When Angels Die

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Claire's purple glare looked at the girl straight in the eyes.

"I'm this city's Don and soon to be ruler... And since I've been so kind to tell you who I was, maybe you can tell me who you are..."
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 36 Dizzy

Post by Sai Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Sai and Co.:

Sai remained silent returning her gaze at him.
    "I am known as Sai android number thirteen," she replied after a while.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Claire's smile widen.

The girl android had the looks and the moves. Claire had to remind himself to get his hands on her sooner or later. The Daisuke wouldn't be the only one to have a little toy to play with. But all things due in time.

"Well, Sai... If one day you want to work for me, I'll provide you with food and shelter... The Vita Company is where you'll find me... "

Giovanni slowly and painfully got up.

"I think I have a broken arm and ribs... boss..." he said to Claire.

"Well... isn't that a shame..." Claire commented, shrugging, always with a smile on his face.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Sai and Co.:

Claire's offer did not sound too bad, but he seemed a bit shady. She turned around looking back down at the man who laid on the ground.
    "I might consider your offer, but could you at least help this man," Sai said turning back around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Calire retained his smile.

"I'll help both of them. That's just how great I am... And don't worry. He'll be very well taken care of. You have my word.... And I even bet you'll see him again soon enough..."

And with that, Claire turned around. All the army men lowered their guns.

"But... Master Claire... What about her?" asked Ian, one of his 3 personal guards.

Claire didn't answer him. Rather, he looked over his shoulder directly at Sai.

"I'll see you around... Don't make me wait for too long..." he said to her.

Then he turned around completely and left the area. The men would soon take care of Zack and Jet and tag them along, evacuating the premises.

Giovanni gave Sai one last look behind his sunglasses and left her by herself without saying a word.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Sai and Co.:

Sai nodded in reply and watched as they all left. She stood there for a little longer thinking when she suddenly remembered something. Antonia, was she okay? Sai turned around and ran off, back to where the ship was. She might still be around that area.

Shizu and Lucifer:

Shizu pressed a small spot on the wall where it revealed a panel. She quickly typed in the password which opened a door in the wall. Shizu stepped inside but found it to be very dim almost completely dark. Sparks flew off from the wall along with the dim flickering of the lights.
    "Let's go," Shizu said walking on.
    Lucifer just followed quietly, putting a hand on his side. Blood seeped through his clothes. He was loosing a lot of blood along with the many injuries he recieved from the falling rubble.
    "Tell my why are you helping me child?" Lucifer said as he followed her.
    "You're someone important," Shizu replied.
    "Hmm?" Lucifer said thoughtfully.
    Was she talking about his rank perhaps?
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 36 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Kyza froze at Alviss' words. How could he be wrong? He wanted to believe the boy was lying, but he could see the truth of his words in his eyes. And, as he looked back, he remembered the truth and his body went slack, his hands falling to his sides, leaving Alviss free.

In a numb daze, he turned to Khris. She would help him, guide him... As he turned, he was just in time to see a blur of movement as something man shaped but huge threw Khris to the floor. As the came to a stop, he recognised it as another Android he had seen before, a Law Enforcement model. It seemed to be arresting Khris on behalf of the officer. The one they had come to help.

That was wrong...

Kyza stepped forward, a questioning look on his face as he looked to Khris for guidance.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 36 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Alphard wrote:
    "Khristofya Rameesh, android #R879 AHE, you are under arrest for multiple accounts against the law. Attempted murder of a federal agent will also be held against you in the court of law.... I must arrest you. Please do not resist, for I will take all necessary mesures to stop you". J said to the android, showing a bit of distance but still staying firm. He would never forget that Khris set his memory free of all codes and implanted obstructions.

Khris was still seething from what Daisuke had said. She had to think quickly before J made his next move. Her gaze darted from Dai to J... then to Kyza, who was watching the situation unfold. She wasn't used to having allies in this kind of situation, but it wasn't a card that she wasn't confident about playing. She remembered that Daisuke had thrown his gun away, & she quickly located it before making her decision.

Only a moment had passed, but now she had a plan. She picked herself off the floor &, giving herself an expression of confusion, asked the other android: "What are you talking about J? W-what are you doing here?"
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 36 Flirty

Post by Momo Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Alviss and Co.
    Alviss just stared at the back of Kyza. So he knew that he was telling the truth. But he had other things to worry about at the moment. He whipped around and ran to Ellie's side.

"Ellie, don't you dare die on us!" Alviss cried, his voice full of sorrow. Ellie looked up at him and smiled a little, before gently putting a hand on his cheek.

"...A-Alviss... I..." she whispered, before feeling tears roll down her cheeks. "I... I love you..."

"I... I love you too..." Alviss said, shutting his eyes tightly. Koko looked up at him, seeing the sorrow on his face, and she too began to cry.

"...Don't... worry about me..." Ellie whispered, then she closed her eyes and soon her hand dropped from Alviss' face. She was now dead. Maiyu though stood there still, her eyes wide in horror. No... This couldn't be happpening!

Ooc: Meh, not as dramatic as I hoped, o well. Lol.
    Awwww... This makes me sad. :(
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:03 am

Shizu and Lucifer:

They continued down the long endless hallway, sparks jumping out on them occasionally. Lucifer had fallen behind a little, his steps becoming staggered. The blood started to drip down, his vision beginning to get blurry.
    "We're here," he heard the girl say.
    He looked ahead where there was another entryway. It was pouring in light into the darkened hallway. Lucifer stepped towards it, but fell forward landing on the ground. Shizu had stepped outside when she heard a small thud. She whipped around to see Lucifer lying on the ground, blood beginning to pool around his body.
    "No," she whispered running towards him.
    She crouched down next to him, to see his eyes closed. She checked for a pulse only to find it barely beating. His body also felt a little cool. No he couldn't die now, not after meeting him for the first time. He was her only family, her brother.
    "You can't die! I just found you," she said, tears falling down her face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:25 am

OOC: Poor Ellie :( I do feel sorry for the poor girl. This will count in the fails Daisuke will also feel baad about.

Dais, J & Khris

J looked back at Khris.

"Protecting Daisuke Aurora is what I was built for. I will protect his life. This is what a real friendship is all about."

J 's face was half burned off. His left vision was also defective, despite the reboot. His right eye analysed Khris, searching her for hidden weapons.

Daisuke stood still a few meters away from J and Khris. He kept an eye on both of them while at the corner of his eyes, Alviss and Kyza were brewing trouble, over Ellie's body. The young woman gave her last breath. Something boiled in rage in Daisuke's heart.

"Daisuke" called J. "A real man should not question his actions after just reason. You have a mission to serve and protect, at any cost."

J's words made Daisuke twitch, his reason slowly gripping a sense of reality. He failed to protect Ellie, however. All of this was not supposed to have happened this way.

"Some things you can not control. It is what humans call fate." J added.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 am

Khris took a double take, very much aware that Kyza's gaze was upon them. One false move, & the illusion would be shattered.
    "But that doesn't ans-"she stumbled over her words & swallowed. "Why are you arresting me, J? Attempted murder of whom?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:17 am

Dai, J & Khris

Daisuke's gaze suddenly sharpenned on Krhis, af if he was suddenly shoved back into the action. He had to realise time didn't stop for him; he had to hold a grip to his surroundings and fast. And Khris' little act reminded him of that. Daisuke had his own life to protect, at the moment. He wouldn't go down like Serge wanted him to. Not today.

"J! It's a ploy!" Daisuke yelled while grimacing. "Just arrest her! Now!"

J raised his upper body up, making a distinct mecanic sound.

"Rodger that" J replied, while taking a step towards Khris.

Then, Daisuke turned around. He jumped over Serge's desk to take cover. Shit... He had to find something to defend himself with! But what?!

He looked around the desk for a firearm, but the only holster he found, attached beneath the chair, was empty.

Daisuke peeked around the desk and saw Serge's body.

Phia & Selene

OOC: For the moment, I'll play Selene.

It took a while to recover from the bullet wound Shun had inflicted upon her, but Phia managed to finally be able to stand on her own. She was in a hospital gown. She removed the needle and tubes attached to her arms in a painful grimace.

Sigh. This infiltration job was harder then she expected. Her boss sure sent her on a horrible mission. Oh well. He had to expect her to come out of everything alive. She'd have to report to him ASAP.

Phia turned around and openned the curtain. She realised she wasn't alone in her room. A young woman with long black hair was laying on the other bed. She was under a sedative, keeping her asleep.

Phia walked to her to see her face clearly. It was Selene Ashfield. She had recognised her from a prior wanted file. Rayden's sister, the man hired by Shun or rather Serge Ichigo.

Phia pulled out the needle from her arm that was feeding her the sedative. Was she held as some sort of POW? It wouldn't of surprised her. It was something Serge would of done for his own safety.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 am

Khris took a step back, to counter J's advance.
    She laughed nervously, "Wait... You're not actually going to arrest me, are you? I haven't done anything wrong."
    She held her arms out in a sort of half-surrender. "You can't do this, J.... J? We're friends, aren't we? What's going on here?"

Her gaze switched to her hand, where she was still grasping her gun. She feigned suprise that it was still there.
    "Come on, we can talk this through, can't we? Look, I'm not armed..." She threw the gun down, where it clattered & spun away on the polished floor of the office. She quickly looked past J to give Kyza a worried look, meaning for him to get the hint about the gun.

She quickly turned her gaze back to the android looming in front of her; "please, J..." she pleaded, arms still half-raised.

Last edited by Admiral BattleBreasts on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 am

Alviss and Co.

"N-No... ELLIE!" Alviss cried, tears now rolling down his cheeks. This wasn't supposed to happen! Serge was the only one supposed to die, not Ellie too!

Ooc: Imma PM you for somethin' DL.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:11 pm

"I am sorry" J replied to Khris with a sincer regret in his electronic voice.

"J!" Suddenly yelled Daisuke as he slid from behind the desk to his brother's corpse.

At that moment, J acted, rushing on Khris to grab her. Daisuke had reached his brother's corpse, grabbed Serge's gun. He raised himself up, aimed at Khris and slid his eyes to where he had previously thrown his gun with the blue tabs. Only the blue tabs had a slight chance to have an effect on Khris right now. Now he was going to try and retrive it back while J would act as a shield and try to immobalize the female android.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 pm

As J closed the remaining distance between them, Khris eyes widened, & she ducked & dodged to the side to evade J's grasp. She continued emulating the fear she had seen so many times crossing the faces of her victims. Taking up a defensive pose, she prepared to dodge J's next attack.

"Daisuke!" She cried out, panicked. "Tell him to stop!"
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Sai:

Sai had been running back towards the ship but found she was unable to reach it. The hallway leading to the docking area had collapsed in itself. Sai stood there thinking of her next move. It was only reasonable Antonia would have looked for her allies. Back when they were on the Volfeed they were making plans on taking down Serge Ichigo if she remembered correctly. Sai scanned the area looking for something. She spotted what she was looking for and ran towards it. A broken panel through out sparks. Sai reached for it and ripped the front cover out from the wall. She reached in for the wires, pulling out a small rectangular shaped object. She hooked the wires into the device which opened up a small holographic screen. She quickly touched the screen with fast speed, searching the database. One of the security shots caught her attention which she pulled up. It was a blonde man fighting his way into an office. This was taken a while ago, but it seems this was where Serge was. Sai pulled the wires out of the device, slipping it back into her pocket.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 am

Antonia and Electra

Electra had reached Antonia at the last minute, juste before a part of the building collapsed

"Get down!" Electra shouted, pouncing on Antonia and pushing them both out of the way, to safety.

The earth shook and small debris acted as projectiles. Soon, dust covered Electra and Antonia.

Antonia was shaking in fear. She had no choice but to pull back. It was only reasonnable. She wouldn't be able to get to anyone. Dai, J, Sai....

Daisuke & co

Daisuke went to take cover once again. He frowned upon Khris' inactions. Why was he glare going back to Kyza again? What the hell was she planning? Why the innocent act? To get a better aim and kill? Or far worse?

J pounced on Khris, trying to get a hold of her.

OOC: This is about my final attempt to hold Khris. Is it ok if we go one with what we had planned right now or should I wait for Alviss and Kyza?
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 am

ooc: Ok, let's go for it. As the saying goes, "you snooze, you lose".

Khris tried to dodge again, but J had caught her by her wrist. She tried to pull out of his vice-like grip, but to no avail, even after she had landed a few blows. She had to get that gun that Dai had tossed earlier, it was only a couple of yards away.

Something started to give way in her wrist, this time J wasn't mucking around.
    What the hell was Kyza waiting for?
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 am

Ooc: I can't really reply until DL does...
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 36 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Kyza watched what was happening. They were arresting her for no reason... This was wrong.

Making an instantaneous decision, he snatched up Khris' gun and shot J directly between the shoulders, hoping to get his attention if nothing else. He was too far away for any normal gun to do damage, and even he couldn't aim for the weak spots at the joints with him moving so fast...

The recoil from the shot made him stagger back a step and made his arms ache. What the hell kind of gun was this?
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Sai:

Sai ran down the hallways, turning many times, going deeper into the building. She suddenly stopped reaching a intersection in the hall. She looked around for a little, her eyes scanning each of the hallways. She suddenly turned to her left and continued to run again. The security in this area should've been heavy but there was nothing coming to stop her. It looks like all the security guards had evacuated. Suddenly, gunshots could be heard ahead of her. Sai ran faster, seeing a door farther down. Sai burst through the doors, coming to a halt. There were many people in the room. She looked at the scene before her, processing what was going on.

Shizu and Lucifer:

Lucifer just laid there, unresponsive to her pleas. Shizu saw this and quicky checked if he had a pulse. She laid her head on his chest, hearing a small weak heartbeat. That was good right? He still had a pulse. Shizu looked around frantically for anything that would help. Shizu then looked down at her dress, seeing that some of the fabric was coming apart. Shizu grabbed the end and pulled the ribbons off of the dress, gathering a small wad of fabric. She then started to unbutton Lucifer's shirt revealing a deep wound on his abdomen. With her trembling hands she placed a wad of fabric on the wound and used the rest to keep it in place.
    "Just hang on for a while. Don't leave me," she murmured.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Alviss and Co.

Soon Alviss and Koko had stopped their grieving. It was time that they moved on... Ellie was in a better place now. They both stood up then and looked over at Kyza and the others. They had to stop this madness, before anyone else was killed.

Ooc: ...Saki-chaaaan~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 am

OOC: Where is Saki ? ^^;

Daisuke & co:

The bullet Kyza fired entered J's body, but stalled in place, halting in the solid metal J's interior systems were armored with. The shot, however, did get J's attanetion and he turned his head around to look at Kyza, while still holding a grip on Khris.

Daisuke looked back and forth between Kyza and Khris now. He wanted to shot at Khris, but firing a blue tab, the electroshots would also run throught J's body and paralyzed him.

"J!" Let go! Now!" Daisuke yelled, finally deciding to end all this before more chaos ensued. He would make sure not to miss his shot.

J hesitated half a second before he let go of Khris, pushing her away and he jumped out of the way, leaving Daisuke a clear aim of his target.

Daisuke shot at Khris, hitting her right in the chest. The blue tab exploded upon contact and the blond android. Blue lightning ferociously travelled all of Khris' body, electrocuting her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 am