Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Sai
Saki-chan
Willard Wright
Momo
8 posters

When Angels Die

Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 37 Lazy

When Angels Die - Page 37 Empty Re: When Angels Die

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:55 am

Khris tore her gaze away from Kyza & turned her attention back to the fray. Before she knew it, J had let go of her & Dai was aiming, the tensons of his wrist standing out as he pulled the trigger.

She had less than a moment to defend herself. It wasn't enough. Her eyes widening in horror, she reached out & cried "Dais---!"

The crack of the gunshot reverberated through the large room, followed by the thud of a body on the hard floor. Smoke rose from the muzzle of Daisuke's gun, & Khris' eyes stared inanimately up at the ceiling.

Last edited by Admiral BattleBreasts on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:07 am

Daisuke grimaced, lowering his gun as he saw the android hit the ground. Was it really over?

Then he rotated his head to look at J. Now, J was staring at Kyza.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 37 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Kyza saw as Khris fell to the floor... J was staring at him from his shot, which hadn't appeared to do any damage. But there was that burnt and damaged section on his face... Edging left slightly to try and stay in the obscured area of vision he took aim at the damaged section.

"And what is my crime? What is to be your excuse for attacking me?" He directed the comment at J, but kept half an eye on Daisuke too to monitor his reaction while he continued to try and think of a way to get himself and the unconcious Khris out of here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:58 pm

"He's not going to attack anyone... unless he has to" Daisuke answered for J. "Now how about you give it a rest, Kyza? I have enough dead bodies to deal with. You'd be cool if you didn't make me have to add yours on the list too...."

"He is hostile, Daisuke" J said, studying Kyza.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Kyza tensed up at their words. These, who were supposed to be the most honourable men in the galaxy! He was remembering more about Shun/Serge and now these two, elite police officers who claimed to at for good, casually discussing discarding the law!

"You've already attacked Khris without reason! What reason have I got to trust you? Now get out of here and take those kids with you, murderers!"
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 37 Flirty

Post by Momo Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Alviss and Co.

"That man is no murderer, you are!" Alviss shouted angrily, clenching his fists tightly. That was when Koko's and espcially Maiyu's gazes fell upon him. What was he talking about?

Ooc: Idk, but she needs to post with Koi... T^T
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 37 Dizzy

Post by Sai Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Sai and Co.:

Suddenly the blonde man, Daisuke fired a round at a woman in the grip of the bulky android. There was a sudden flash of lights from the electricity running through her body. She then fell to the ground, dead. Sai then noticed a man nearby who had shot at the android. Sai reflexively moved to obtain the gun from him. From the sounds of things he was going to hurt Daisuke and she would not allow that, he was after all a friend of Antonia.
    "Stop this," she said reaching for the gun in his grasp.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 am

OOC: Welcome to the world of the baddie! Insurmountable odds.

At the boy's words from behind him, Kyza felt his mind stop. He was a murderer? And then it all came back to him. Every detail of his sisters death fell into place and pushed his mind through the chaotic madness it had been in through to the icy clarity beyond. Not sanity, but a sort of order in chaos formed when madness is no longer an option.

Kyza began to feel surrounded. There had to be a way to stop these idiots and get to safety. Turning to look around and disguising it as a look at Alviss in response to his statement, Kyza saw a fault in the ceiling with what looked to be the light of flames flickering through. There was a support bar there that had weakened...

Quick as he could, before anyone could stop him, he aimed the powerful gun Khris had given him and fired, causing an impenetrable barrier of rubble and fire to fall, seperating himself, Daisuke, J and Khris from the kids at the door. As he did this, he saw another small figure emerging through the door, unnaturally fast but not fast enough to beat the wall of rubble as it fell. She seemed to be saying something as she tried to reach him, but her words were lost in the crashing and crackling of flames.

With those threats neutralised, he turned his attention back to Daisuke and J, retaking aim on J. "I haven't hurt anyone here today. You people have already caused enough death and destruction. But I will defend myself if I need to." He knew that he had little chance against even a damaged android and the policeman, so talking his way out was his best option.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 am

ooc: You learn well, my young padwan
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 am

ooc: also, I thought I'd take this chance to remind you all that the nuclear power plant on the outskirts of the city is about to go into meltdown. I'd totally forgotten about it, even though I did it (since it was all the way back in April), so you guys are forgiven also. It was part of an initiative to move the action away from Judo, where all the characters have been stagnating & conveniently bumping into one another for a long time.

However, since the idea was that we were drawing the rp to a close; if you have any objections, pm me. I'll see about removing the original post. However, I think It might be a good way of scattering characters, so we have a fresh slate to work on for the spin-off; as opposed to some characters still stuck in the same scene they were in for the finale.

There will be a hazard siren (since Khris is semi-dead now, & she & Rayden were the only ones who knew about the power plant), all of Judo will be able to hear except those in the Daisuke/Kyza/Alviss scene: You guys won't be able to hear it until you leave the building. You are 40+ floors up, remember.

Lastly, I thought I'd repost the original posts, just so you can see I'm not lying or anything.

Admiral BattleBreasts wrote:The network hadn't been very hard to get into. Shutting down the partner power plant had been another matter though.

Khris was suprised that no one had figured out that the nail-bombs were a diversion yet. The simulations she had run through in her AI had all told her that security would turn up at some point, but it seemed her rouse had been more effective than she had anticipated.

Security windows kept popping up on the computer screen warning her about what she was about to do, again & again. She kept ignoring them, batting them away like flies.

Finally, the cooling system of the nuclear power plant in the outskirts of Judo was shut down.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:02 pm

ooc: sounds fun mwhahaha and wow did not realize we were 40 floors above the ground oh and lina if u don't mind i will hav lucifer and shizu find Claire somewhere

Said and Co.:

Sai was reaching for the gun when the man suddenly fired a shot in her direction. She suddenly stopped whipping her body around. The shot had headed towards the wall behind her which was no crumbling. She needed to get out of the way or her body would be crushed under the weight of it all. Sai quickly maneuvered her body to the side, tumbling until she came to a halt away from it.

Shizu and Lucifer:

Lucifer felt so tired and cold, when he felt something small and warm touch his body. Soon it was gone but there was something else there, it was soft. Lucifer forced his eyes open finding himself staring at the ceiling above him. There was also another sound, a siren. He tried getting up looking around. He then saw that small child, she was rummaging around in the rubble. Lucifer then looked down at his abdomen which was wrapped crudely. From the looks of the child's ripped clothes she had done this.
    "What are you doing?" he said suddenly a small smile on his face.
    Shizu whipped around at the sound of his voice.
    "You're alive," she said quietly.
    "Of course," he replied getting up. "Let's go now, it's going to be pretty annoying later."

Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Ooc: Oh my. Lol.

Alviss and Co.

"No!" Alviss shouted, running towards the pile of rubble. This now blocked them from getting any closer to Kyza and the others. This wasn't good. They had to stop this wack job! Maiyu though, soon regained her composure and shook her head. She too the ran to the blockade, seperating her from Kyza.

"Kyza, please stop this!" she cried.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 am

OOC: WAIT! HOLD UP! A siren?! No more Judo?! e_e
    And no I dont mind, although I did intend not to write for Claire again.. for me, Claire is gone and it ends there ^^;

Daisuke & co

Daisuke frowned. The building was going to collapse completely in a matter of minutes. The ground under his feet was shaking too.

Daisuke sighed.

"Give it a rest, will ya... Kyza." he simply said befoer turning around to face Alviss, Koko and Maiyu, but a part of the ceiling had collapsed, seperating them.

The kids would have to run away now. At least that's what Dai had hoped.

Daisuke looked at the newcomer (Sai) wondering what she would do.

"Let's get out of here J" Daisuke said, then turning his attention elsewhere.

Then Dai ran to the window, bypassing his brother's body. He gave him one last look.

J came next to Daisuke, leaving Kyza by his own. J broke the window and then picked up Daisuke. He got ready to jump. But prior, Dai gave Kyza one last look.

"Are you coming?" he aasked, as if his gave one last chance for survival.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 am

OOC: Hey, Arekku... could Rayden be responsible, with the detonator, of the meltdown? ill wait for your reply

Rayden, Millie & Jo.

"Just shot him, Millie!" Jo yelled.

Millie grimaced, her hands shaking. She saw Rayden's finger on the button of the detonator.

"3.........2...........1...." Rayden slowly did the countdown. Millie wasn't going to shot him. He would win. He always won.

Jasper, Volfeed, Mu and Ein

Jasper got his head out of the engines, all dirty, his body teinted with oil and other crap. He had finalized the last repairs on the Volfeed... or at least what was left of it. A hologramm of the Volfeed appeared next to Jasper.

"It seems I am feeling much better now"

"Do you think you can fly us outta here again?"

"I shall try"

Jasper looked down, a little sad. The volfeed was like a daughter to him.

"We'll buy a new ship. I'll transfer your AI into it. You'll be good as new later."

The hologram of the Volfeed smiled.

Then, dog barks were heard. Ein came into the ship, followed by a bruised Mu.

Jasper rushed up on his feet, ran to the little girl and took her into his arms.

"The hell! Mu! Where's Jo and Millie?!"

Mu shook her head, unable to speak. She closed her eyes.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 am

The building was beginning to fall. It would go any minute. Kyza looked at Daisuke as he spoke to him.

"I would rather die here than escape with aid from the likes of you." He spat. In his mind, he had no intention of dying here, but he wasn't about to let them know that. He turned to where the others were through the pile of blazing rubble. Raising his voice to be heard through the pile of rubble which muffled sounds were coming throuh, he called, "You had all better run. Your friends are abandoning you! If you stay here, you will die with me."
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 37 Hot

Post by Ark Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:18 pm

(OOC: what about jet D: if claire goes what the hell is jet gonna doooo DX and i need to figure out how zack will find his way back next season o.o)
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Sai and Co.:

Said stood up looking at the burning rubble before her. On the other side Daisuke headed towards the window shattering the glass. What was he doing? He wasn't planning on juming was he? They were after all forty floors above the ground. Sai quickly assessed the situation before making a move. She moved her body to where Daisuke was along.
    "If you jump out that window you will surely die," she stated walking to the window's edge.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : When Angels Die - Page 37 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 pm

(ooc: haven't found an opportunity to put her in)

Koi looked around noticing the building begining to shake,and pieces coming down. The buildig was coming down. If that princess was up there it looks like she wouldn't reach her now.

"..,all the trouble I went through.." she spoke out,as she turned to exit this place.She'd be damn if she'd die like this.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Train and Koi:

Train smiled, as he stood next to Koi. He then put a hand on her shoulder. "We should get out of here." he stated, a as-of-a-matter-of-factly tone in his voice. He then turned around and ran off, looking for the nearest exit.

"Come on!"

Alviss and Co.

"Tch, let's go Koko, Maiyu!" Alviss exclaimed, before running out the door. But he stopped and took one last look at Ellie. This would be the last time he would be able to see her... He then took his gaze away from her, before running off with Koko behind him. A single tear had ran down his cheek... Maiyu though, just stood there, not knowing what to do. Her heart was beating real fast. She silently put a hand over her chest. She then stared at the pile of rubble before running after Alviss and Koko.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 am

OOC: Dont worry. I thought about it. Which is why I brought Jasper back into the picture with Mu. I'll post now. But Claire you won't see him anymore. And I'll make the ending with Jet too, like we said we would :)

Daisuke & co

Daisuke gave one last look to Kyza. He suddenly pitied the guy. In different circumstances, he would of offered to help him. But his he decided to side with Khris at one point, he was brainwashed to a point of no return.

"If you jump out that window you will surely die," Sai stated walking to the window's edge.
    , joining Daisuke and J.

Daisuke turned around and looked down the 40 story building.

"Yeah... it's sure as hell high up here...... But hey. You know, J's strong point is that he's solid.... You think you can do it, J?"

J analyzed the height, point of impact, speed of fall.

"My legs will be broken" he said.

"Antonia will fixe you up"

"I have not been programmed to feel pain. I will be fine."

"You're a real pal, J... Coming with us?" Daisuke said, then asked the girl.

Down the bulding, police cars, ambulances, firetruck arrived a plenty. They starting bossing everyone to move away, warning teh building would soon collapse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 am

Jasper, Mu, Ein & Zack

Jasper brought Mu to the nursery, giving her proper care. Ein, present, suddenly raised his head up after a moment. He turned around and barked. Jasper turned around and saw Giovanni, Claire's top bodyguard. A few men were behind him, carying Zack.

"Zack!" Jasper exclaimed, surprised and shocked.

"Don't worry old man. Here's a gift of life from Don Claire. Take care of him."

The men dropped Zack on a table next to Mu before leaving and never to be seen again
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 pm

ooc: okay

Sai and Co.:

Sai turned to look at Daisuke. She then looked back out the window before noticing a nearby building. it was about twenty floors shorter that what they were on, but the impact wouldn't be too hard.
    "Yes," Sai replied before turning around and walking away. "There is a nearby building which will be safer to use." she stated before running and jumping out the window.

Shizu and Lucifer:

Lucifer walked off heading down the hall. They should be near the hangar, there was probably a ship they could use. Shizu smiled a little to herself as she followed after Lucifer. They soon reached the hangar but it was like a battlefield. There were many shots being fired and many of the ships were ablaze.
    "Tch, they didn't destroy all the ships did they?" Lucifer said.
    He looked around when he spotted a man getting onto a ship. Lucifer ran in that direction. Shizu stood there terrified as Lucifer ran into the middle of the battle. She needed to follow him, but she couldn't just run out there. Lucifer was getting farther away now, and Shizu finally decided. She ran after him staying close to the shadows.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:39 am

Daisuke & co.

Daisuke blinked as he saw the girl just jump and fly, reaching the other building like it was nothing.

"What the...."

"She is not human" J stated.

"No kidding...." Daisuke ironized.

"I am not as small or agile as Khris or her."

"Just do your best J. If you can keep me alive it would be great too..."

"I will."

Then, J jumped out of the window. he slid against the exterior wall and windows, breaking them in his path, before his massive body jumped, joining Sai to the other building.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 am

Kyza watched them both go. He would have to remember that girl android for later...

He already knew his escae route. It was risky, but the only way. Now the others thought he was dead, he would be free to escape their maddness. Their lives just seemed to be one pointless massacre after another...

Grabbing Khris' lifeless body, he quickly flipped it up so it was resting over his back and he was holding both the arms in front of him. He staggered a half step under the weight, but managed to adjust. When he was ready, he took his first shaking step towards the pile of burning rubble, leaving the carnage behind him.

It was a hard trek up onto the roof, crawling through burning buildings and across bridges of rubble, but he eventually made it. Battered, bruised and heavily burnt and covered in soot with his hair singed he was almost unrecognisable from the person he had been before. He had even had to resort to using Khris' android body as a bridge at one point and a shield from an unexpected bout of flames at another.

But they were clear now, and there was a craft he recognised on the roof near them, on a mercifully intact patch. It looked like the craft where he and Khris had first met, when that idiot had tried to whisk them off to Jupiter. Like anyone with a grain of sense would go to that hell-hole. But his ship would do now. Sighing, Kyza flipped Khris' onto his back again. "You know, this would be alot easier if you did something to help, you lazy bitch..." He muttered under his breath as he began the last torturous few dozen yards to the ship. Who knew how long this building had left...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:10 am

OOC: well here goes. It didnt go the way i wanted to -_- Selene was supposed to be the one killing her brother too. Oh well. Lets just get this over with.

Rayden, Jo and Millie finale

Rayden and Millie just stared at eachother. It was an automatic reflexe, but the gaze brought back vile memories of them in the army. Of him on top of her in her office, punching her before sending her to the floor, pinning her down before he proceeded to violently violate her body.

Not only was Millie shaking beyond her control, but her heart was racing with hate and anger.

She could still feel it: the pain at every thrust, her swollen face, her bruised breasts.... her entire body, just not feeling has it used to; every inch feeling dirty, her blood burning inside, making her skin feel as if she was bathing in the flames of hell.

Because of him.

"That's what you've always been Millie. A woman lead by her emotions. Without a man, you can't do shit...." Rayden stated with a smile.

He pushed down on the button, however, at the last instance, Millie shot. The bullet went into the arm.

Rayden, stunned, pulled back with widen eyes. Then, another shot. And another one. Both hitting the chest.

Rayden's body feel back. Millie took a few steps forward and let out a scream of rage, her eyes filling up, althought she didnt cry. It was the first time since the rape that she felt real tears getting the best of her.

Millie continued shooting, approching Rayden's body. She couldn't stop shooting, and when there were no more bullets, she just inserted a new clip and shot. She got over Rayden's face and filled it up with lead, cracking his skull open to a point brain matter splattered out.

"SHUT UP! SHUTP UPPPPPPPPPPPP!" Millie yelled in rage, clentching her teeth between breaths. She hot until there werent any bullets left inside the clip.

Jo painfully got up and ran to Millie. He pulled her arm back, taking the gun away forcefully at the same time.

"That's enough Millie!" he ordered.

He felt Millie's body extremely stiff and heavy, even though shaking, frebile. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to push him away before she finally cracked, crying. Jo took her inside of his arms and let her scream and cry all she wanted. She needed to vent all those feeling that held her hostage of her own body for all those years.

Jo looked at Rayden's body. He grimaced at the sight of the blood and pieces of flesh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 am