Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Ark
Sai
Mary Genn
Admiral BattleBreasts
Shinn
Momo
Willard Wright
11 posters

Lost Universe 2.0

Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Indescribable

Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Lost Universe 2.0

Post by Saki-chan Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:06 pm

It seemed to hit her before she relized it mouthing "Princess."

Those were the kids that were with that bastard's daughter.She hadn't seen them in years,and had asummed they had died along with princess.Now that she thought back,they really did look different in the 2 years since then.That guy especially.She could see it on his face,similar to her own,that weary bitterness,as his spirit had been taken out leaving only soiled liveless remains.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Flirty

Post by Momo Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:10 pm

"...Koi." Koko simply said in her usual quite tone as she lifted an arm to point at the one they hadn't seen for two years. Alviss looked in the direction she was pointing and she was right. It was her, but what was she doing here, and who was that guy with her? Interested to find out, Alviss decided to speak with her.

"Come on, Koko." Alviss said, walking past her and towards Koi and Train. Koko nodded, before quickly following.

"Oh? Their coming over here." Train said, an intrigued look on his face. "Do you know them?" he added, turning his head to look at Koi.
    Lina
    Lina

Number of posts : 749
    Birthday : 1683-06-16
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Nerdy

Post by Lina Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 am

OOC: yes, Jet is with Ferra at the moment :) They just landed on Mars and now we can get to evil plots! Also, gotta love Lucifer. And Maiyu is in the limo with Claire and Lucy?! I missed something *scratches head* anyway!

Dai & Raine

Daisuke was at the aeroport, on his super cool compensating bike, still waiting for Raine.

"The hell with this" he said, tried of waiting. He was about to go away, but then again, he kept back just a few more seconds. He ended up taking his phone, calling Raine.

Clair & co

"Are you scared?" Clair asked Lucy looking at her amused. "Whatever. Let those amateurs have fun... We have a bigger bang in our little plans..."

The limo approcahed the meeting area.

Ferra & co
    Ferra and the SNAKE crew cleaned up the area and came out of the ship with their policemen suits still on them.

Ferra looked around her. She breathed in the air.

Aw... Mars...

She had so many plans, so little time...

Subject whatever the number, that lil girl (Koi) she had on file... She was on this planet.

It would be a nice little game of cat and mouse

"Come out come out, where ever you are..."
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:36 pm

Ooc: Hope this okay, if it's not just tell me and I'll change it. ;)
    And oh! I thought Clair and Lucy were in a building... ^^;

Daisuke and Raine:

Hearing her cellphone ring, Raine quickly flipped it open and answered, "Daisuke?! I'm on my way, I'll be there in a few minutes!" And with that she hung up and ran even faster towards the spot where she was supposed to meet her lazy cousin. After a little while longer, she could see his blonde head in the distance, standing next to his motorcycle. She stopped once she was a few feet in front of him. "So what's this I've been hearing about you getting into some trouble?" Raine asked, putting a hand on her hip.

Maiyu:

Maiyu quickly hopped onto her motorcycle and followed the limo of which Lucy and Clair were in. She was going to get this mission done and over with, no matter what.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Dizzy

Post by Sai Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:35 pm

ooc: i am glad that ur appreciat Lucifer's insane violent ways LOL

Claire and Lucy:

"Who said I was?" Lucy replied arrogantly.
    Something like this would not easily scare her. It was Claire that scared her, he was always coming up with insane plots. Seemed like he had something else planned, hopefully she wouldn't have to get involved with whatever it is.

Lucifer and Shizu:

Shizu shut her eyes as Lucifer crashed the car through. The car ws now in a sideways skid and it felt like it was going to flip over. Lucifer turned the wheel rapidly putting the car back on balance but it was now spinning. They crashed into one of the buildings finally coming to a stop. The glass had shattered landing onto Shizu. She received some cuts and was now bleeding. Lucifer only had some minor inuries. Lucifer unbuckled himself and kicked the door out. He went to the side and opened the door for Shizu. Shizu slowly got up and stepped out.
    "Oh my seems like you have seem deep cuts," Lucifer said looking the girl over.
    "That's your fault," Shizu said with a blank tone.
    "Yeah yeah, we'll find some bandages later," he replied waving her off.
    "My clothes are ruined too..." Shizu continued.
    "And I'll buy you some new clothes, now let's go," Lucifer said walking off.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Hot

Post by Ark Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Jet stepped out of the transport and smelled the air"clean air i havnt smelled clean air in 3 years...." he looked out of place ferra and the others looked completly human but Jet his face was distorted and morphed into the face of a beast he decided to just take the policemans pants and his gun cause no one would believe him to be a cop anyway
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Koi heard his answer.She paused as if unsure how to answer.She didn't really know them,all she knew was that they were with that offspring of that bastard.This was something she was unsure how to answer,as she saw them coming.Furthermore why were they coming towards her,what could they possibly want from her.Wait could they be trying to draw her back or something,princess's last wish,was it to take her back?
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Lucifer and Shizu:

Lucifer left Shizu who was still standing by the rubble. She took a step forward before running to catch up to Lucifer. The car soon caught fire before suddenly exploding. Shizu looked back taking in a deep breath. If she had stood there a second longer she would be dead right now. Shizu grabbed onto the back of Lucifer's coat gripping it tightly.
    "What is it?" he asked glancing over his shoulder.
    "Nothing, I just don't want to get lost," Shizu lied.
    "Whatever, just stay out of my way," Lucifer said.
    They reached the government building which was burning brightly. The remanants of celebration were on fire and destroyed. The bodies of civilians were everywhere, seems like there had been a lot of people present. He stopped and looked around to see where the explosion had originated.

Sai and Co.:

"Where did Daisuke say he was going?" Sai asked the secretary.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Alviss and Co.:

"Koi?" Train asked, wondering why she hadn't replied.

"It's been a while." Alviss said, he and Koko stopping a little ways in front of Koi and Train. Train turned his head to look at him and smiled.

"And how do you know her, if I may ask?" Train asked, turning his head to look at Alviss.

"Was I talking to you?" Alviss asked, casting a quick glance on Train before looking back at Koi.

"...Alviss..." Koko said quietly.

Lina
    Lina

Number of posts : 749
    Birthday : 1683-06-16
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Nerdy

Post by Lina Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:06 am

OOC: *shuffles feet, unsure of what to do with ferra, which as stalled me from rping* shit...
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:11 pm

OOC: What about Dai?
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:21 pm

ooc: so who's at the location of the explosion? i hav shizu and lucifer there now

Lucifer and Shizu:

Lucifer and Shizu were standing in front of the burning government building, Lucifer surveyed the area. Shizu had taken out a handkercheif and was wiping the blood from her scratches.
    "Hm seems it originated in there," Lucifer stated looking at the building.
    The damage on the building was quite severe compared to the surrounding area. It was much more demolished and had the debris spread out away from it. Shizu also looked at the building keeping her thoughts to herself.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 pm

OOC: The explosion wasn't that big, it was lots of little ones. The building isn't demolished or majorly burning.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Koi answered him,her voice filling the air with sad nostalgia.

"I'd say about 2 years" she replied,calm and even.

Seems as if he'd changed a bit,as she suspected. He was scarred,and without the person who was his ray of light,he began to fall in the dark bitter reality.It wasn't that uncommon,Koi was sure,many were like that,including her.She knew her past,would always be in the back of her mind,and she'd have to keep running to save herself from drownding in that dark.This kid,or guy through, the pain was written on his face,that or she was just good at identifying prople like that.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Alviss and Co.

"Talk to me like that again," Train began, quickly pulling out his weapon and pointing it at Alviss, "And you die." Alviss though, simply ignored him and nodded after hearing Koi's words. He didn't want to waste his time dealing with him. Train smiled in amusment at his reaction, before putting his weapon away. "Hmph."

"Yeah..." Alviss stated, turning his head to stare off into the distance. Koko looked up at him, a sad expression on her face. She hated to see him like this, but sometimes she just didn't know what to do.

Attempting to change the subject, Koko asked, "...Miss Koi, have you seen Maiyu by any chance?"
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 pm

ooc: gotcha dl

Lucifer and Shizu:

"Wait a moment," Lucifer said looking at the building again.
    The damage it was too small and scattered. It looked like a big explosion had gone off but it was many smaller separate bombs. There must've been a lot located in this one area coicidentally. Shizu looked over at Lucifer wondering what he was muttering to himself.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC: Since it's been a while and we've all sort of lost track of what is happening, we decided to skip forward a few hours. If you had anything you wanted to do, just make it clear in the post what is happening before we skipped forward and what is after.

Governor Valenor:
    The Governor was sitting at his desk, exhausted. It had been a very long day, and it wasn't over yet. He had hours of work yet to do, and then he was meeting the detectives who had investigated the scene of the attack early the next day. It looked like it would be another day he would have to make do with an hour or two of sleep on the sofa in his private office...

Kyza:
    Kyza walked the streets of the City of ReJudo. It was dark now, so the results of the days chaos were hidden from view. He looked like just another person, a dark figure moving through the streets on his private business. But looks were deceptive. The next stage of his plans were even now in motion.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 5 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Mrs. Daljit let out a long sigh & pushed her now messy hair out of her face. She did one last round of the scene, making sure that everything would be wrapped up for the night ahead.

Truth be told, she'd enjoyed the busy day of delegation & co-ordination, it had taken her mind off the horrors of what had happened earlier that day. But now that things had started to wind down with the onset of the evening, the memories returned with a vengence. She shuddered & pulled her suit jacket closer to herself, even though this reaction had nothing to do with the night breeze.

She asked for her car & tried to fix her hair in the dim reflection on the side of a security forces van. She'd called her husband earlier to assure him that she was fine, but she didn't want to distress him further by showing up looking like death warmed up.

Her car rolled up & she collapsed into the back seat, groaning approvingly at the soft upholstry. "Home please, David," she said absent-mindedly to the driver & allowed herself to shut her eyes for a short while.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 6:38 pm

"Yes, ma'am." Mrs Daljit had been chauffered by David for some time now, since Rupert Valenor had started his campain to become Governor. The car pulled away from the curb and headed into the dark streets of ReJudo.

The car took an unexpected turn on the way to Mrs Daljit's house, and pulled over at the side of the road just as a dark figure emerged from a side street and stepped in, the car smoothly pulling away again and moving off into the night.

"Hello, Mrs Daljit." Kyza said smoothly, smiling at her charmingly. "How are you this fine summers night?"
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

As the car halted, Daljit opened her eyes, expecting the car to be on her driveway. Instead, her eyes focused on unfamiliar scenery. Before she could get her bearings, the door beside her opened.

"How are you this fine summers night?" asked the heavily shadowed figure stooping to see properly inside the car.

"What?" She asked blearily. Then, swallowing, she commanded in her usual tone: "Who are you?"
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Kyza settled in as the car moved off, fastidiously doing up his seat belt before he looked up at her. "Now that isn't polite." He said calmly. "I asked you first." So saying, he casually back-handed her across the face.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Daljit held her hand to where the man had struck her. In shock for a moment, she quickly went for the car door.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 7:07 pm

"The doors are locked, and you aren't going anywhere, Mrs Daljit." Kyza continued calmly. "Besides, the car is going far too quickly for jumping out to be safe. We have a long way to go and not long to get there." He gently took her left and in both of his and looked her in the eye. "Truly, I do not want this to be any more unpleasant for you than it has to be, but I have a timescale to stick to and, one way or the other, you will fulfil your part of it."
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 7:10 pm

She let her hand drop from the door handle & felt her cheek prickling hotly. She scowled & turned back to the man. "Who are you?" She demanded again.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Kyza sighed, gently shaking his head. Some people would just never learn. "It seems you will insist on making this difficult for yourself, Mrs Daljit. My name is Kyza. And I know all about you, Mrs Daljit." He smiled again, as his hands slowly crushed hers.

"Now, I will be asking you some questions. I hope you will be helpful in answering them for me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 am