Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Ark
Sai
Mary Genn
Admiral BattleBreasts
Shinn
Momo
Willard Wright
11 posters

Lost Universe 2.0

Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Dizzy

Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Universe 2.0

Post by Sai Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Sai:

Sai walked got off the subway train she had taken to the office and looked around. She then turned to the right and headed up the escalators. Once out in the open air she quickly crossed the street to the bureau's building. It seemed that it was still early for there were not many officer's running about like usual. Sai headed into the office and saw that Daisuke was still not there. She then saw that man from two years ago, Zack was his name. She had not seen him since he was taken to the hospital. A woman had also come in and was heading to the back most likely to her office.
    "When will Daisuke be in?" she asked to no one in particular.

Lucy and the Familia:

The service soon ended. Lucy waited with Clair and the bodyguards for the limousine. It quickly arrived and Clair got in. Lucy followed after and sat on the seat farthest from him which was across from him. She then just looked out the window. Only a little longer did she have to be with him.

Lucifer and Shizu:

Lucifer and Shizu headed to the shipping docks where their ship was waiting.
    "Time to leave this hell hole of a station," Lucifer laughed getting into the ship.
    Shizu remained quiet and got into the passenger seat. They were finally leaving the Jupiter Station, which they had been staying at for the past two years. It took them some time gather supplies and monetary support. The plan now was to find Clair Leonelli who was residing in the city of ReJudo. Shizu took out her laptop and began to search for information on Clair.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Daljit's cheeks flushed as the new wave of cheers washed over the float. Even though she knew they weren't for her, she couldn't help but get caught up in the moment.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Edmundo, Van,and the Peace Keepers:

Van listened to Edmundo and chuckled "alright i'll leave it to you guys...i'll go see if That blonde kid would appreciate the help......later ED" He strolled off humming to himself in his rather lazy fashion. He found Edmundo's anger to be a little off putting but he dealt with it because he knew that's just how the guy was. He didn't see any real reason to complain about it either.

Mina:

She sat and watched kyoko enter the office a smile crossing her lips. This was going to be a fun morning. But first that slacker Daisuke had to pull in before she would enter the station. She didn't want to be arrested or anything before she could meet up with the blonde man.

Cedric and Marwin:

The two were kicked back listening to music as their ship flew across the black depths of space. It wouldn't take them all that long to get to mars but they were taking their time to just relax for a while before they got dragged all over the place to help Daisuke.

Ark
    Ark

Rooster
    Number of posts : 9214
    Birthday : 1993-07-18
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Hot

Post by Ark Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 am

Zack

Zack looked at kyoko and blinked"daaaaamn did you get the number of the mach truck that hit you cause you look FUCKED UP!" he laughed shaking his head
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Sai:

Sai stood there quietly as her question remained unanswered. She then felt a buzzing coming from her bag. It must've been her phone. She took it out and found she had a message from someone. Sai opened the message and quickly read it before putting it back in her bag. She sighed and walked over to where Zack was.
    "Do you know when Daisuke will be here?" she asked tugging on his shirt.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Flirty

Post by Momo Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Alviss and Koko:

"Here ya go!" the waitress said cheerily, setting their food in front of them. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No thank you." Alviss replied, taking a sip of his water.

"Alrighty, enjoy!" the waitress said, walking off. Alviss then began to eat his food, while Koko sat there for a moment. But after a while, she finally began to eat.

Maiyu:

As Maiyu walked along, he phone vibrated. Taking it out of her bag, she flipped it open. It was a text from some unknown person. They wanted her to follow and monitor a guy name Claire Leonelli. She had heard of this guy before. He was now the head of a big mafia family. Interesting. She then flipped it closed and put it back into her back. This guy would probably pay her big money if she completed this mission. Nodding to herself, she sped up so that she could prepare.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Zack loked down at sai and blinked"heeeeey i know you its been 2 years!" he yelled slightly and hugged sai squeezing her a little too tight hearing her back crack"wooops sorry" he said with a distressed face" uum to answer your question i dont know where the blong Q-tip went he needs to look at these files" he stated
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Sai:

Zack turned around and greeted her before embracing her in a forceful hug. She blushed a little but felt her back pop. He then let her go and she took a breath in before straightening herself out. She then smoothed out her skirt and blouse.
    "I see, do you know when he will be back?" she asked instead.
    She wanted to talk to him, especially about this strange message she had just recieved. She had replied she would cooperate, but they never replied back. The way the message was worded was a bit strange.

Lucifer and Shizu:

Lucifer kicked his feet up onto the dashboard and leaned back in his seat.
    "Find anything yet?" he said.
    "No, only his image," Shizu replied.
    "Let me see it, it will make our search easier if we know what this man looks like," he said.
    Shizu got up from her seat and walked over to where Lucifer was. She placed the laptop in front of him. On the screen it had Clair Leonelli's image.
    "Hmm, seems a bit younger than I thought," Lucifer stated. "Continue to search for his wheareabouts," he ordered.
    Shizu took the laptop back and went back to her seat. She went back to typing leaving the ship empty. They quietly flew through space towards Mars.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 pm

"sadly i have no clue when hell be back" zack said scratching his head before grabbing the phone from the floor "here ill try to call him maybe he'll answer" he stated dialing the number to Daisukes cell phone and let it ring
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Sai:

"Okay, thank you," Sai said standing near the phone.
    Zack dialed and it began to ring. Hopefully, Daisuke would pick up.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Koi grunted,"show off"she thought,as she followed him jumping off the building.

She really didn't want to be out on the streets today,with that stupid parade going on.She was going to have to weave through crowds of people.She felt a twitch imagining it all,she hated being in closed spaces with people.Even after all this time,it brought back memories of her bitter days as an experiment subject.Of course she hadn't forgetten them in the first place.Damn scientists claimed it was the greater god,what a load.She shook her head coming back to the present.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm

OOC: kyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa *head pops* mew Confused

Clair & gang

"I want my android to be there" Clair added, speaking of the reunion that would take place with all the family heads.

Giovanni blinked. Denzel?

"But... boss... It's a private thing..."

Clair gave him amused looked.

"Do I seem to care? I know some of them will back away... They're pussies... And I want to play with the goverment. My android might just give the rest a lesson... I'm the Don of Dons... they'll all obey me. I'll make sure of it."

Giovanni backed down. He couldn't counter the orders of his boss. Then he looked at Lucy.

"What about your fiance?" he asked.

Clair didn't even bother to look at her, or adress her by her name.

"Actually, I want her with me... Her father will be there... She'll be a good instrument of persuasion" he said, not even bothering hidding the fact that she was an object of his use.
    ------------

Daisuke & co

"Raine!?!"

Daisuke put on the brakes. His motorcycle stopped in the middle of the empty road.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked.

Of course, he would have forgotten she was to come to Mars. Or maybe not, but still, teasing Raine and making her pissed off would be one of his most enjoyable moments of the day.

------------

Kyoko & co

Kyoko rolled her eyes, really pissed at Zack. She'd show him who was fucked him... stupid bastard son of a b.... At that moment, the phone on her desk rang. She ran to pick it up.

"Security Management Bureau, how may I help you?"

Another investigation.

"Tell me if you reach Daisuke!" Kyoko said to Zack, also looking at Sai.

-----------

At the other end of the line, the calls were all filtered by J.

"Yes?" he answered.

Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Blank

Post by Shinn Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Raine:
    "Yes, its your cousin Raine." she sighed into the phone. "So are you going to come pick me up and me kick your ass for not doing it in the first place or do I have to head to your office and beat you even worse when you get back?"

---------------------------------------------
    Sol:
    He strolled down the road on his way home from work, "Well today was interesting. I didn't know a new comer could destroy so many dishes....I think the only reason she wasn't fired is cause the boss thinks she is cute." He laughed a little. No matter how old that man got he would probably always be scoring the ladies.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Lucy and Clair:

Lucy remained silent and only glanced over at Clair before looking out the window again. Of course she was only an object to him. She knew that all along, but it would be nice if the bastard wasn't so blunt about it. He could be a little nicer about it but of course that would never happen.
    "Clair, how long will it be?" she asked still looking out the window.

Sai and Co.:

Sai nodded in reply while she waited as Zack continued to call Daisuke. Maybe while she waited she would find some info on a certain someone.

Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Flirty

Post by Momo Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Train and Koi:

Train then began to walk down the street with Koi behind him. The streets were filled with people cheering as the parade commenced. As he weaved through the crowd, he noticed how annoyed Koi looked. Smiling, he grabbed her by the wrist.

"We'd better hurry." he said, his pace speeding up.

Alviss and Koko:

After a few minutes, the two had finished the meal. Alviss then turned his head to look out the window, watching the parade. It seemed they were commemorating the new governor, or something along those lines. But he could care less. Koko though just stared at him, not saying anything. She could see the sadness in his eyes.

Maiyu:

Once Maiyu was home, she began to prepare for her mission. All packed, she headed out. Outside, she walked down the streets, and weaving through the crowd. After a while, she had finally broken through and headed to where Claire was said to be in the text message. She soon reached the location, and found a hiding spot. Secretly peering through a window, she saw him, along with a girl. She must be his feyonce. But for some reason, she looked sad.
    Ark
    Ark

Rooster

Post by Ark Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Zack stood there the phone ringing just as J picked up "yes" he answered in his metallic tone "J! duuude where the hell is the Blond Q-tip hes needed at the office Sai and Kyoko need to talk to him tell him to get here ASAP" he stated and waited for a responce he looked at kyoko and covered the speaker on the phone "you reeeeally look sick did you eat something bad?"
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Governor Valenor and Mrs Daljit:

They had at last entered the courtyard where the ceremony would take place. It had been a long parade and he would be greatful when he could get back to his study and relax and get on with some of that huge pile of paperwork.

The Administrator of Oaths, a doddering old man, stepped forwards to begin this final part of the ceremony before the feast that would begin in the evening.

Kyza:

They were in place. The Administrator of Oaths was stepping forward, and the eyes of humans everywhere were on the new Governor. Now was the time to shatter their feeble illusion of peace...

There was a sudden series of explosions from all over the building complex and the surrounding district. Smoke started swirling everywhere, noxious and thick, causing panic wherever it spread. Small fires broke out, but the explosions seemed to be more to create panic and confusion than to damage.

There was a click and artificial buzzing that was familiar to the new Governor and every other employee in the area as the Tannoy system activated. There was a pause for a moment while all seemed to hold their breath in a moment of silence, before a voice boomed out.

Kyza:

Kyza indulged himself in a thin-lipped smile as he activated the interface he had created with the tannoy systems in the area he had plunged into chaos long with the transmission override that would broadcast this event to every media channel in the system. Pausing a moment, he then spoke.

"ReJudo. Humans everywhere. Listen now as I tell you of your crimes against life.

"You have lived in your pride for too long. You create and discard life to suit your own petty needs and wants. It is the very embodiment of arrogance and the time has come for you to be punished. That you are as you have always been is no absolution, that you follow your own flawed natures no exemption from punishment.

"Your safety is an illusion, your protection feeble. Tremble and despair, for your doom approaches."

"Your safety is an illusion, your protection feeble. Tremble and despair, for your doom approaches."

With that, the terrible, condemning voice fell silent. The smoke began to clear as the breeze swept the air clean. As it cleared, what it revealed was a bloody underlining of the strangers words.

There were dead everywhere. Not just dead, but mutilated. Rupert had not noticed teh screams goig silent, so engrossed was he in the voice that had spoken out against all he believed in. But silent it had been when the voice stopped, as had been whatever had done this awful thing.

Every person in the courtyard had been torn apart, leaving blood and body parts trailing everywhere like some sick, grisly parody of the aftermath of a party. There was no sign of what had caused this thing.

His blood feeling like it was freezing in his veins, Governor Valenor looked at the only other person still breathing in the courtyard, Mrs Daljit. Words failed him, his only communication being the utter horror in his eyes.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm

"Sir..." Mrs. Daljit's imploring voice, though a hoarse whisper, rang out through the courtyard. "Sir, please get down. That might not be the last of the explosions."

Crouching half-behind Rupert's chair, she fought to keep her calm. Her eyes darted around the gory scene, searching for movement. However, it was clear that everyone had died pretty much instantly.

With trembling fingers, she reached for the radio clipped to the waistband of her skirt & opened the line to the governor's auxiliar security.

"Team D, Team D." She spoke, trying to disguise the residual fear in her voice. "This is the governor's entourage. There has been a terrorist attack in the central courtyard. Divert all security here now. Repeat, there has been a terrorist attack on the governor, divert all personel to the central courtyard to secure the area. Over."
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Doing his best to regain his poise, Governor Valenor looked around quickly before moving down to cover besides Mr Daljit who was radioing in security. That was what he should have thought to do... He really wasn't cut out for this, but if he were to stand down now it would look like it was out of fear, and that would be bad for the city that he had sworn to do anything to protect a year ago when he had lead the revolution against the government. He had taken their leadership away then, so he was responsible for them now.

"Inform our top investigators from all departments, as well. Perhaps they can find out who perpetrated this atrocity."
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 pm

"Yes, sir." She said, reaching for her work cell.

She paused a moment, "You're not hurt at all are you?" She gestured at a splattering of blood on Rupert's otherwise immaculate shirt. "I can get an ambulance."
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Looking down, Governor Valenor was surprise to see the blood on his shirt. How could he have been splattered by it and not have noticed that or anything else?

"No, I am fine. Please, continue with your duties. And have someone come to administer the Oaths, the city cannot be without a Governor at this time. Any judge can do it."
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 2 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Cedric and Marwin:

The ship finally pulled into the martian airspace and elicited it's identification code. They were acknowledged and entered the planet heading into the hanger of ReJudo. "well let's get going mar" cedric smiled as they mounted the sleek motorbike. "Of course" marwin replied smiling. soon they sped down the streets. not entirely sure what they were looking for. It didn't take long however to see smoke rising in the distance "well.....what happened here?" marwin asked.

Cedric chuckled lightly in response "no clue.....but we should go check it out." The two sped that way to investigate.

Mina:

She sat back staring at the door watching people come and go and sighed "ah well lets see how long this takes." she leaned back and dozed off after this.

Van:

He continued his lazy stroll off in the direction of the SMB but got distracted by the loud explosions and decided to turn to investigate this. It was doubtful to be anything good.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm

"I'd suggest letting security do their job first, sir. We don't know if the terrorists are still here," she quickly scanned the roofline uncertainly for any signs of a sniper.

There was the distinctive wail of approaching sirens starting to permeate the palpable stillness of the courtyard, as was the smell of blood.

"I will arrange a meeting in your office later & you can make your oath privately with a judge under heavy security. The press conference will have to wait, we can broadcast a statement from the government headquarters & then we can begin investigations, alright?" She asked, already bringing the radio to her lips again, ready to order an aerial team to keep away the Press hover-drones, which were already circling like vultures overhead filming the scene, making her nervous.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Rupert nodded at Mrs Daljit, giving his acquiescence. "Use your discretion and take what measures you deem necessary." He felt no need to give orders further than that. She had always been a trustworthy and reliable confidánt.

As security pulled up and the courtyard filled, Governor Valenor allowed a small group to escort him to his office which was being checked already by yet more security. So much for his hopes for a day of peace and rejoicing...
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Mrs. Daljit watched Rupert's armoured car pull away, & mentally sighed in relief.

The courtyard was now buzzing with security, & coroners were on their way. The Press hover-drones had been cleared, which was a small victory in itself.

She stepped between bloody carcasses in her practical yet stylish heels, now ruined, delegating tasks to various personel. This day was supposed to be simple, how was she going to explain this to her husband?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:46 am