Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Ark
Sai
Mary Genn
Admiral BattleBreasts
Shinn
Momo
Willard Wright
11 posters

Lost Universe 2.0

Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Lazy

Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Lost Universe 2.0

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 7:29 pm

She swallowed. "If it's money you're after, I shall let you know now that the government does not negotiate with kidnappers. Putting up a member of office to ransom is futile, at best," she enounced clearly.

She was trying to keep her nerve in front of this Kyza. Judging from how David was not reacting to help her, it seemed useless to turn to him for help. Her eyes darted around, betraying her false confidence, as she searched for something that would serve as a weapon. However, as always, the car was as tidy & immaculate as if it had just been driven out of the showroom. Her heart leapt up into her throat as she looked back to Kyza.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Kyza laughed at Mrs Daljit, with her schooled professional calm and textbook answer covering up her fear. It was a sound eerily reminiscent of the innocent and pure laughter of childhood.

"My dear Elizabeth, I have no need for your governments money. My concerns are far more weighty than mere crass material possesions. I wish for something far more valuable." He released her hand and gently ran a finger along her jawline, licking his lips as his thoughts drifted to images of taking her right here...

Regaining focus, he continued to smile at her, and said simply, "Information."
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Daljit bristled at the sound of her first name, & she stiffened even more when Kyza stroked the side of her face. She lost her scowl as he licked his lips hungrily, her expression turning to worry at his unabashedly exhibited lust.

Her thoughts momentarily turned to her husband, before focusing back on Kyza as he said "...information."

At this, a spark of curiosity flickered in Daljit, but she restrained herself from asking what he wanted to know. It was her job to be loyal to the governor, & she wasn't going to divulge anything without a fight.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Kyza saw her facade cracking, worry and fear creeping in. "So, what do you say? Will you be cooperative, or will I have to use... persuasion?" The last word was almost a purr as his eyes remained fixed on her, analysing every detail of her expression.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Daljit, resolved, clenched her teeth, "I'm only an assistant." She commented. "I'm not privy to government secrets, you've done all this for nothing."
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 pm

"I see." Kyza shook his head, in such a manner as a teacher would use with a student that had let him down.

"Mrs Elizabeth Daljit, personal assistant to Governor Valenor of ReJudo, you have been privy to the runnings of the state for many months now. Do not lie to me. I know everything about all of your life." He leaned in closer now, looking into her eyes.

"I know that you slept at the office twice last week because you were too busy to go home. I know you had to leave the scene of the crime earlier to vomit." His voice lowered still further.

"I know that it has been a long time since you felt the touch of your husbands skin on yours..."
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 pm

A chill ran down Daljit's spine at these words, all pretense of bravery gone now as her eyes widened in horror. "You..." She whispered, unable to manage anything more.

"I know that it has been a long time since you felt the touch of your husbands skin on yours..."

With this, she forgot the situation that she had found herself in & lunged at Kyza, the safety belt barely holding her back.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Kyza laughed again as he relaxed back into his seat, easily fending off her flailing arms. "Finally, some passion! I knew it was there, buried away somewhere, just waiting to be dusted off. However, I think that now would be a good time for you to be relaxed and with a clear head. Luckily for you, I have something here that can to just that..."

Saying this, he deftly pulled out a cloth from the side pocket of the car door with his left hand while his right continued to keep her at bay, damped the cloth with a clear liquid from a bottle, and forced it over the raging PA's mouth and nose.

"A little something I picked up from the more seedy criminal elements of the city who I have had the misfortune to come across in my work. It is called chloroform, and while it lacks elegance, it serves a purpose and I feel it holds a certain carnal charm."
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Train and Koi:

Koi paused looking up.How strange it was to run into those two,in all truth she had assumed they'd been killed,along with the princess.TO suddenly see them again after around 2 years,the oddness of it would almost make her laugh,almost.She thought back eariler to her conversation she had with those two.

Answering blunt and calm she spoke" Not really,I pretty much thought you were all dead"
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu May 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Daljit cried out, but it was muffled by the cloth. A sickly sweet smell pervaded her nostrils & she'd gulped in nearly half a lungful of drugged air before she'd realised what she'd done.

Her head started swimming almost instantly & she grabbed at Kyza's wrist, trying to pull the cloth away. She unintentionally let out another muffled noise as she struggled with quickly diminishing strength.

Only a few seconds had passed, but her eyelids flickered closed & her hand dropped from Kyza's wrist. Her head lolled back as she succumbed to the effects of the drug.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Thu May 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Kyza watched as Mrs Daljit fell unconcious, and threw the chloroform-soaked cloth out of the window. They would soon arrive at their destination.

As they pulled up, the door was opened by the driver. Kyza got out and instructed the robotic facsimilie of the driver David to carry the unconcious Mrs Daljit to the lab he had prepared. It was good to know that the matrix he had devised to allow androids to imitate the appearance of any human they came across worked.

Kyza spent the next several hours inserting minute cameras into Mrs Daljits eyes and microphones into her ears, miniscule and undetectable devices that would provide him with invaluable information. He then gave her a series of injections before he began to revive her. He had to make her believe that he wanted information out of her if she was to believe that was his motive for bringing her here.

"Hello again, Mrs Daljit." He said brightly as her eyes began to flutter open.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Flirty

Post by Momo Thu May 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Alviss and Co:

The group stood there for a while, for a few hours even. But after a few moments longer, Alviss looked over at Koi and broke the silence.

"Well sorry to disappoint." Alviss stated, a hint of his old humor in his eyes. Koko had seen it. It had only been for just a moment, but she saw it.

Smiling a little, she looked up at Koi as well. "...To be honest, I wasn't sure if we would be able to survive this long either..." Koko said, looking down at the ground again.

"Way to remain positive." Train said, putting his arms behind his head.

Maiyu:

Maiyu sighed as she stood there in the middle of the road. She had totally lost track of Clair and his feyonce. Now she was never going to get paid by her mysterious client.

'Terrific, just terrific...' she thought, before turning around and walking off.
    Lina
    Lina

Number of posts : 749
    Birthday : 1683-06-16
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Nerdy

Post by Lina Fri May 13, 2011 7:30 am

OOC: .....I dont remember where we are at Wind
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 am

OOC: Read back?
    Lina
    Lina

Post by Lina Fri May 13, 2011 8:56 am

OOC: Dont wanna?
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Fri May 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Train and Koi:

"What's another disapointment,in this world?" she asked,her tone making it difficult to tell whether she was serious or joking.

She glanced at Train,for a moment cocking her eyebrow slightly.

"Optimism is unreliable and foolish" she spoke apathicly in the air each world seeming to sound farther and farther away.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Alviss and Co:

Train shrugged at Koi's words. "Whatever you say, little missy." he said, smiling brightly at her as he put a hand on her head. Koko smiled a little in amusment, but Alviss just stood there quietly.

"She has a point though." Alviss said, as Train ruffled Koi's hair. But when he heard his words, he stopped and turned his head to look at him.

"Well what's being a downer gonna do? Answer me that." Train said, pulling his arm away and crossing them.

"All I'm saying is that there's no point in being optimistic, like Koi said." Alviss said, turning away from the group. "Come on, Koko." And with that, he walked off. Koko though hesitated, but soon followed before stopping and turning around face Koi and Train.

"...It was nice seeing you again." Koko said quietly, quickly bowing before straightening up again. She then turned around and ran after Alviss, leaving the two alone.

Maiyu:

"What to do... what to do...?" Maiyu mumbled as she sat atop a roof sucking on a lollipop as she swung her legs back and forth. She had gotten tired of walking around aimlessly and decided to take a break and have her daily lollipop. "I'm soooo booored..." she sighed, falling backwards so that she was now laying down. She then just laid there, staring at the 'sky.'
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Dizzy

Post by Sai Fri May 13, 2011 6:48 pm

ooc: lina read back about 2 pages for clair!!!!!!

Shizu and Lucifer:

"Well that was a waste of time, didn't even find the culprits," Lucifer grumbled as he drove another car.
    Shizu sat in the back, her clothes still ripped. A few hours earlier, they had investigated an explosion where an inauguration of the governor was occurring. Lucifer had searched around for whoever did it hoping it was Clair Leonelli, but Clair hadn't even committed the deed. Shizu remained silent when she remembered her clothes were ruined. There was bloodstains and rips along with fresh bloodstains because Lucifer had yet again killed the previous owner of the car they were currently using. She just couldn't understand why he would mercilessly kill someone when there was no point.
    "Lucifer you promised to get me new clothes," Shizu said as she looked out the window.
    "Oh yeah, I did didn't I," Lucifer replied looking into the rearview mirror at Shizu. "Well where do we go then?"
    "There," Shizu said pointing at a huge shopping mall.
    Lucifer suddenly swerved to the left going towards the mall.
    Lina
    Lina

Post by Lina Fri May 13, 2011 8:32 pm

OOC: nyaaaaaaaaa Sad gimme a bit of time? neh neh?
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Fri May 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Ooc: -Nods-
    Fine by me.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 6 Dizzy

Post by Sai Sat May 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Shizu and Lucifer:
    Shizu clenched her seatbelt as Lucifer drove eradically down the road. She only wished he would drive normally, she didn't want to die just yet. Lucifer continued to swerve past other cars until they reached the large mall. He stopped right in front of the entrance setting the break.
    "We're here, now let's go. I don't want to spend too much time here," Lucifer said getting out of the car.
    Shizu nodded slowly before unbuckling herself. She opened the door and stepped off, her legs a little wobbly. After a few seconds she regained her balance and ran after Lucifer.
    "Um.. Sir! You can't park there!" an officer exclaimed running after Lucifer.
    Lucifer ignored him and continued to walk. Shizu glanced back at him before continuing on.
    "Sir! It will be towed!" the officer cried.
    He stood there dumbfounded watching as the man and little girl left, ignoring his warnings. He let out a sigh before turning around to attend to the vehicle.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat May 14, 2011 3:50 pm

The first thing she was aware of was a tremendous pounding in her head. As she came to, lights began to swim before her eyes, making her head hurt even more. She grimaced & clenched her eyes closed, then made a move to cradle her forehead in her hands, but her arms didn't respond so well.

DarkLight wrote:"Hello again, Mrs Daljit." He said brightly as her eyes began to flutter open.

At this, she made a more conscious effort to bring herself into the current situation. All she could remember was...

...oh God...

She forced her eyes open as much as the bright lights would let her & saw a blurred figure standing before her. She struggled, but all that achieved was a sharp pain in he wrists & confirmation that she was tied down. Her heart began pounding, making the blood throb in her head even more.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sat May 14, 2011 4:06 pm

"Now," He bagan, as he paced smoothly in front of her. "You may have noticed that you are restrained to stop any more foolish outbursts. And I am going to ask you some questions. So tell me," He stopped suddenly, and spun on his heel to stare Mrs Daljit squarely in the eyes, voice becoming sharp. "What do you know about Project Indigo?"
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat May 14, 2011 4:35 pm

"...Project...?" Daljit managed, still reeling. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said quite honestly, the last tendrils of the chloroform still clinging to her consciousness.
    "Please..." She breathed, shaking her head. "Just let me go."
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sat May 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Cocking his head to the side, Kyza smiled sweetly. "I'm not sure I believe you." So saying, he calmly pulled on a pair of black leather gloves, stepped forwards, and struck her across the face.

He grabbed the hair on either side of her head and yanked her forwards so that she was pulling hard against her restraints painfully. "TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!!" He yelled, a mere inch from her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 am