Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Ark
Sai
Mary Genn
Admiral BattleBreasts
Shinn
Momo
Willard Wright
11 posters

Lost Universe 2.0

Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 7 Lazy

Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lost Universe 2.0

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat May 14, 2011 5:35 pm

"I don't know!" She repeated through clenched teeth. Though now, with the pain causing adrenaline to shoot through her system, her mind shook itself free from the lingering effects of the drug & she realised that she did indeed know about Indigo.

With a dawning dread she knew she wouldn't be able to hold out for very long against this man if he resorted to anything more than just smacking her up a bit. As a government official, she'd had to take a basic course in how to respond to assailants such as this, but it could never prepare her for the reality of abduction.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked up at Kyza with renewed fear. Christ, what was she going to do?
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 7 Dizzy

Post by Sai Sat May 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Shizu and Lucifer:

People stared as the odd pair walked through the mall with their strange appearance. Lucifer in his black uniform and long black hair followed by Shizu who had blood and rips on her frilly clothes. They walked by unaware of all the attention they were bringing to themselves. Soon, Shizu found the store she was looking for and went ahead of Lucifer. She headed into a frilly gothic type boutique with victiorian style clothes lining the walls and hangers. Lucifer stopped in front of the store with an annoyed look on his face.
    "Really, I don't understand this child," he muttered before heading in.
    Shizu was busily looking for her new outfit when an employee in a red dress and bonnet walked up to the small girl.
    "Is there anything I can help you with?" the employee said in a lolita voice.
    "Do you have this in a smaller size?" Shizu replied showing a white frilly top, similar to the one she was wearing.
    "Why yes! I'll be back in a moment," the girl replied before leaving to the back.
    Lucifer had sat down his arms crossed. He watched Shizu impatiently as she shopped for her clothes. After about an hour, Shizu finished her shopping and was wearing new clothes now.
    "Finally," Lucifer muttered angrily as he got up.
    Shizu ignored him and went to the cashier and paid for all the clothes. It rung up to be about 300 dollars for just three extra outfits and shoes.
    "How will you be paying?" the cashier asked with a smile.
    Shizu handed the girl a silver card which paid for everything. After all that, Lucifer and Shizu left the store.
    "Now we need to find Clair Leonelli. Shizu start searching his whereabouts," Lucifer ordered as they walked.
    Shizu complied and was already searching on her laptop.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 7 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Sat May 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Kyza leaned forwards, his face utterly devoid of anything even resembling compassion, and whispered in a tone that would have sounded like a lovers if not for the edge of blood-lust, "You had better hope, for your sake, that you are lying."

Abruptly, he pushed away from her and hurried to an instrument tray to the side of where the helpless woman was held. From it, he removed a large brush, which he dipped into a pot. He turned back to Mrs Daljit, staring fixedly at the head of the brush in fascination.

"This is a rather remarkable thing, Mrs Daljit." He said, matter-of-factly, as a burning chemical smell began to drift through the air. "A chemical that is caustic to skin. It is so much more elegant that the old fashioned hot pokers and knives approach, don't you think? And the effects can be... rather beautiful." He sighed longingly, as his gaze drifted from the brush to his victim. Without a change to his beatific expression, a hand whipped out and savagely tore open her blouse, exposing her breasts to the air.

Coming to stand directly before her, he continued. "If course, the primary funtion is pain, but one must learn to appeciate beauty wherever one may find it. I hope you will be able to see the beauty in this, Mrs Daljit. You look like a woman of good taste. And you needn't worry about passing out and missing your chance." He said, smiling at her as if he had done a good girl a favour. "The drugs I gave you to wake you up will stop you from losing conciousness again, no matter what happens..."

Saying this, he extended a hand and gently applied the first dab to her skin, just above the nipple of her heaving left breast.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat May 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Clair and Lucy:

Lucy sat in a corner staring out the window, her teeth clenched together. Her arms were crossed as she tapped her fingers across her arm clearly annoyed. A few hours had gone by since the stupid family gathering and she should've been somewhere modeling expensive products whether it be clothes or jewelry, but she found herself stuck in Clair's company. It was only a few hours since a chain of explosions went off but it was already all over the news, it was even in the newspaper already. Apparently, someone had tried assassinating the new governor of ReJudo but had failed. Instead, many people were either seriously injured or dead because of it. Lucy let out a sigh before standing up abruptly. She began to pace around the room wondering when she would be able to leave.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat May 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Daljit listened to Kyza's speech with growing fear. A caustic smell assailed her nostrils as the brush was brought nearer. She took a sharp intake of breath as her shirt was ripped open, unexpectedly exposing her breasts to the cool air. She tried to shy away but, of course, this was impossible.

"No..." She pleaded as the gap between her & whatever terrible chemical that the brush was dipped in closed. She struggled even more against her bonds, but to no avail. Her throat started to close up, but whether this was a reaction to the chemical fumes or the fear that was now threatening to overwhelm her was unclear.

The brush was cold as it licked the delicate skin of her breast, but in less than an instant, the cold became a savage burning. Daljit cried out loudly & pitifully.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sat May 14, 2011 6:26 pm

She screamed, but like so many before her the sound fell on deaf ears as Kyza's eyes were wide and absorbed in the blossoming red in her skin. "Marvellous..." He murmered. Only when it had stopped spreading did he look up and register the anguish on her face and the blood beginning to flow where she was struggling against her bonds.

"Now, will you speak?"
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 7 Flirty

Post by Momo Sat May 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Ooc: Wow... Kyza is kinda a... freak. o.o
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat May 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Daljit barely registered what Kyza said. "Please," she begged, tears now liberally streaming down her face. "Oh God, just... just let me go," she babbled through the pain. "I have a daughter! I have a little girl! Please, just stop..." She sobbed, barely recognising the voice as her own.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sat May 14, 2011 6:57 pm

OOC: That is the point. It's damn fun to write as well :D

Kyza laughed manically. A daughter... He could tell her a story of a little girl.

"Your family is nothing, a sad joke played on both you and the world. Nothing is important anymore, other than the approaching doom of all of human-kind." His voice, echoing the words of his earlier speech, rang true with the same dread tones of certainty.

Seeing her pathetic state, he yelled again. "TELL ME OF PROJECT INDIGO!!"
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat May 14, 2011 7:08 pm

ooc: it's entertaining to read lol

Shizu and Lucifer:

Lucifer and Shizu had stopped in a bar where Shizu was furiously typing on her small laptop. They sat in a small booth in the shadow of the grungy little room where there were only drunks loitering around. The bartender did not seem to care that there was a child in his bar as he was too busy polishing a glass. Lucifer drank some cheap wine as he waited for Shizu to locate where that bastard was.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm

"I-" She was on the verge of telling him. Telling him everything, even if it wasn't the information he was looking for. She would do anything to stop the burning agony that felt like someone was trying to force a red-hot blunt poker into her chest.

The heady fumes of whatever Kyza was using on her now mixed with the smell of burning pork: a smell that, this morning before the bomb, she wouldn't have been able to identify as singed human flesh.

She couldn't have answered anything Kyza asked her right now, her empty stomach heaved with the realisation that it was own burning flesh that she could smell. She retched.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sat May 14, 2011 7:19 pm

His face suddenly becoming hard, Kyza savagely streaked the brush across Mrs Daljit's stomach. This time he didn't stop to look at the chemical burn creeping across her flesh, but instead held the brush poised over her eye.

"No more being coy now, Elizabeth. Give me my answers. I'm sure you wouldn't want you face damaged, the face of the governments mouthpiece..." His voice stayed flat and his eyes as hard and cold as flint.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat May 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Dajit shrieked as the fresh swipe of caustic chemical bit into her flesh, but as the brush rushed up towards her again & stopped a mere inch from her eye, she immediately shut up.

Her eye focused in on the brush & her peripheral vision went blank. The rest of the room went blank & all she could see was the brush tip being held unfalteringly before her. She tried to turn her head away but Kyza's vice-like grip on her jaw prevented any movement.

The only noise in the room now was the sound of her ragged breathing. Everything was still for a few moments, while Daljit stared at the brush like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Finally, her face became animated again. She squeezed her eyes shut & swallowed, even though her mouth was as dry as sandpaper. "Ok," she whimpered. "Ok, I'll tell you... Just don't..." She trailed off, her sobbing renewed.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Sai wrote:ooc: it's entertaining to read lol
    ooc: It's weird being the victim for once :s
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sat May 14, 2011 8:35 pm

DarkLight wrote:OOC: That is the point. It's damn fun to write as well :D

Ooc: Lol, I would think so.
    And hey, don't you forget about Maiyu. Mwuhehehe. xD

DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 am

OOC: I haven't, I'll collect her when I dispose of my victim.

Kyza grinned, and moved the brush back another couple of inches, relaxing his grip on her jaw so that she could speak. The information may be worthless to him, but there was still a thrill in victory.

"Very well then, tell me all you know of it and I shall leave your face burn-free. Just be sure not to leave anything out, I will know if you do, and I will not be pleased."
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun May 15, 2011 9:47 am

Daljit swallowed again, trying to force some moisture into her mouth. The stroke of liquid on her stomach was searing into her & she had to force down renewed howling so she could speak.

"P-Project Indigo," she managed, breathing heavily & directing her gaze away from both Kyza & the brush. "It's an investigation. The... the old government, in Judo. It was over 20 years ago," she emphasised. "They sanctioned these... experiments. They were studying genetics... human genes. God, I don't even understand half of it..."

She closed her eyes, desperately trying to remember details about it. When she opened them again, she found herself looking directly into Kyza's steely gaze. She began speaking more rapidly.

"They, um, it started as normal experimentation, you know, gene therapy... trying to grow body parts for amputees, back when cybernetics was the only option. But when they were coding... doing the coding... God, I don't know, they found they could alter certain aspects like strength & synapse efficiency. That was when the whole thing got closed down, officially anyway. It got carried on for at least another decade as a military application, receiving heavy funding from the government.

"From what we found out," she continued, the words spilling freely from her now. "They quickly moved on from body parts & organs, & started experimenting on embryos, trying to incorporate all kinds of modifications to the original genetic code. All of this was illegal & heavily classified, of course... I don't think the military even got their hands on the finished product."

She took a moment to grimace at the agony of the burn, slowly working its way through her skin & eating away at the flesh beneath.

"The... the first few batches were aimed at making the subjects stronger & faster than... than regular people. The success rate for this was extremely low, from what we've managed to find out,the majority of them were born with deformed hearts or something & didn't live for very long. They eventually turned to experimenting on cloned embryos, rather than the donated eggs they'd been relying on, with the approval of the late president Barrat.

"When they started cloning though, that's when the experiments started to get really strange. They started trying to change other things in the code thanks to the presidential approval that essentially gave them free rein to do whatever they wanted. They started trying to change certain things about the structure of the brain in order to give the subjects..." She winced, anticipating a blow from Kyza in response to the apparent silliness of the following word. "...powers."

She quickly rushed to add, "We know that at least one of these subjects survived, we have intelligence that the Martian president who was burned alive a few years ago was a victim of one of them. There was a security camera. It showed... flames appearing from nowhere & this... little girl who was around the right age. Until that happened, we had no idea that any of these later experiments had been successful."
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Kyza nodded, and turned away from the sweating Mrs Daljit to return to his instrument tray. He stated moving through the instruments there, not turning back as he spoke. "Very good, you have not let me down. Although there is alot about the project you do not know." He turned back with a needle, which he quickly pluned into the side of her neck.

"That was just a quick refresher, Mrs Daljit. We have alot of time to spend together yet, and I would hate for you to miss any of it through losing conciousness. There is alot more you are going to tell me." Tossing the used needle aside, he then tore off what remained of her clothes and collected another needle. "This compound is very similar to the last one we used, but has the advantage of being able to be injected into the body. Into all sorts of... sensitive places." Saying this, he ducked down and readied the needle.

"Now, are you ready to talk, as we make something beautiful, Mrs Daljit?" He asked, as he looked forward with longing to the hours of tortured screaming that were still to come.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun May 15, 2011 11:28 am

Daljit had lost all sense of time. How long had it been now? A day? A few minutes?

She was just saying anything at this point, not knowing if any of it make sense anymore. Anything to make the agony stop. Blood was flowing freely from her wrists where she had been uselessly struggling to get free. She didn't know how much more of this she would be able to take; just when she thought she wouldn't be able to bear another moment of searing pain, the moment passed, & she was left wondering about the next in a seemingly unending cycle. She didn't even dare to venture what Kyza was going to do to her next, she just wanted to slip into the deep unconsciousness that he was preventing her from with his infernal needles.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sun May 15, 2011 11:36 am

Kyza gave Mrs Daljit one last dose of the serum that was keeping her concious and left her to hang there in her abject misery, slumped forwads in her restraints. She had told him much, more than he had expected her to know. He had even gained a few useful facts that he had not known already.

Leaving her in near-darkness, without a word as to whether or not he would return for more, he went into a comfortably appointed side room where he relaxed and began to input the new data he had collected into his self-made logic engine, which processed all of the information he collected, always seeking patterns complex and distant beyond normal human grasp and relaying the information back to him for his gain.

The last dose of the serum would keep her concious for another hour, at which time she would most likely lapse into such deep unconciousness that no sedative would be necessary.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : Lost Universe 2.0 - Page 7 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Sun May 15, 2011 12:53 pm

(ooc:shit O.O u guys write alot)
    Koi and Train:

Koi sighed irritably,attempting to fix her hair. So those guys were alive,after all,those that one guy was completely different.Was it bad to say she preferred him like that instead of his youthful foolishness,he had years ago.Tran on the other hand,still didn't seem to grasp the concept,then again,he may have been one of those lucky ones,who didn't go through some type of hell,that breaks you.How nicw for him,she found herself very irritated by the concept as she began walking.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sun May 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Shizu and Lucifer:

Lucifer sat there quietly, impatiently tapping his fingers across the table as he waited for Shizu to locate Clair Leonelli's whereabouts. As soon he found him, they would go there for "employment." Lucifer could not continue like this for long especially since his head was in the police's bingo book. Ever since the downfall of Serge Ichigo, he had lost everything; his rank, his power, and men. It was all because of that damn blonde guy, Daisuke Aurora. He just had to interfere with everything. As soon as he found that Clair, he would use him to find Daisuke and kill him before going on to do greater things. Lucifer smiled to himself when suddenly he felt a stabbing pain in his chest.
    "Dammit," Lucifer growled as he began to cough.
    He looked at his hand to see blood on his gloved hand. Lucifer grimaced as he continued to cough up blood.
    "Lucifer?!" Shizu whispered looking up at him, her eyes wide. "What's wrong? Is there anything I can do?"
    "Shut up, just keep searching for Clair," Lucifer replied getting up.
    Shizu kept her mouth shut and did as she was told. She watched as Lucifer headed to the bathroom before looking down at the table. There were some drops of his blood on the table. Shizu grimaced and began to search even harder. She needed to find Clair for Lucifer's sake.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sun May 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Ooc: Right? >.<

Koi and Train:

Train simply smiled in amusment before following Koi. But now onto some serious business. It had been two years now, and he had still not been able to get any of Koi's memories back. Not one. The problem was, that he didn't even know where to begin. Where could he take her to help trigger even the smallest memory? He had to think of some place to go, and quick. Or else, who knows what would happen...?

Alviss and Koko:

Koko had finally caught up to Alviss and she slowed to a walk once at his side. As the two walked along, Koko looked up at him to find that from the look on his face, he was thinking of something. Of Ellie perhaps? Maybe so, after all, she could also see a hint of longing in his eyes as well.

"Oh... why don't you just stop, Alviss!"
    "Why? It's too fun to stop."
    "Alviss!" Ellie exclaimed, running after him as he walked off. Alviss had just completely embarrased her in front of a whole crowd of people, and they were all laughing at her. She couldn't believe what he had just said. He knew that it was a secret and he wasn't even supposed to know about it either! She was definitely going to get him for this.

"ALVISS!!!" Ellie exclaimed once more, a fist in the air as he ran away from her, a big smile on his face.

Alviss suddenly stopped in his tracks and just stood there quietly, staring at the setting sun. Koko stopped as well, and turned her head to look at him, concern in her eyes.

"...Alviss...?" she said quietly, now completely turned around. He didn't say anything though, for he felt a tear roll down his cheek. He missed Ellie with all his heart.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Morning was about to break over the city, the sky becoming a ligher blue-grey and the first morning birds singing their songs. Governor Valenor emerged from his office where he had managed a couple of brief hours sleep on the couch before freshening up for the coming day.

"A package, your grace." A delivery man said as he and his partner set down a huge wooden crate in his office, larger then either of them was. He couldn't bring either of their names to mind, although they looked vaguely familiar. He could remember the days when he had known every member of his staff on a first name basis and at least some of what was happening in their lives. Now there were just too many...

"Very well," he said. He had no need to fear here, Mrs Daljit had everything in hand. The parcel would have been thoroughly vetted by security before it had been allowed to get this far. She really had been working hard recently, he should look into doing something nice for her. Maybe he could invite her and her family round for a private dinner, so that he could meet them at last. He had heard so much about them. "Leave it here, thankyou."

"Yes, sir." The second man replied. They set the crate down and left quickly, obviously not feeling comfortable around the Governor of ReJudo. And how could he blame them, with what some of the recent governors had been like? That was an image he would have to work to change.

He walked around the desk to take a seat, looking out of the window at the back of his office to survey the panoramic view it offered of the city spread out below, and in the distance, the old city of Judo, now penned in. Monstrous.

As he stared out and pondered, he heard a crash from behind him, in his office. He quickly turned to look, his hand darting to where the panic button was located under his desk just in case. But what he saw stopped him.

A monstrous vision of twisted and tortured flesh. It was human, or at least it has been. What it was now made him want to vomit. There was not an inch of flesh below the neck that was not horribly burned and mangled in strange ways, creating patterns that captured the eyes. It looked like it had been human, but whatever it was, it was now slumped forwards in the restaints that held it chained to the back of the crate by ankle and wrist.

The head was barely any better. While spared of burns, it was beaten, swollen and bloody to a horrific degree, beyond any hope of recognition. But the things that captured his attention most were the eyes, staring out like blazing coals, driven to the brink of raging madness by torment beyond imagining. They were the eyes of someone who had been utterly broken - mind, body and soul.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Mon May 16, 2011 5:59 pm

ooc: Cheers dude lol

Sponsored content