Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DarkLight
Admiral BattleBreasts
Sai
Willard Wright
Momo
9 posters

The battle for Moresia

Anonymous

The battle for Moresia Empty The battle for Moresia

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 am

"ack... I hate waking up so early on a weekend morning... stupid forum crap. Why do I even come here again? ...Hmmm I see that sarcasm isn't really Hoshi's strong point... She's cute tho." I thought as I smiled, thinking I should also get some breakfeast.

However, suddenly, I felt a strong gush of wind around me.

"What the hell?" I thought, as it calmed down. But then, looking at my screen, I saw some type of vortex forming. Then the feeling of getting pulled in stunned me. And everything became blank.

-------

Slowly, I openned my eyes. I was laying in a comfy bed. The smell, reminding me that of the fresh spring in the forests of Chicoutimi, stunned me. Was I back at my parent's house?

I raised myself up, dizzy. I looked around me. The walls were made of... wood and stone? And the bed I was in, large, white sheets and comfy pillows a plenty. Clearly a rich type of room that wasn't mine.

"PRINCESS!" somebody suddenly yelled.

A man bursted into my room. He had a bow and arrows in his back, he was tall and ...I didnt have time to check the face when suddenly, a large white dog that came running, jumping on my bed. I screamed as it pounced on me. While I thought it was going to eat me, it actually licked my face, running his thick saliva all over my cheek, nose and left eye.

Then man came running towards me, took my hand and tried to pull me out of bed.

"Get dress, my lady! We have to leave, now!"

I pushed the dog away and pulled my hand back.

"What are you perv? Get away from me!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed. "What the fuck is you problem? Whatcha looking at?" as I turned back, ready to defend my life with my bony knuckles.

The man looked stunned at my reaction. However, he did not pay more attention to it. He went to the drawers and pulled out some clothes.

In the meantime, I looked down upon myself. I was in some type of medival undergarments. The type of corset raised my boobs up, making a rather cute form. I poked the bumps of my boobs.

"This is rather enjoyable..." I thought before the clothes were thrown into my face.

"Hurry, princess! We don't have much time!"

I made a 'e_e' face, which is my usual trademark for trouble brewing, as I took the clothes off of my head. However, as I was about to stand my place, I heard sudden chaos outside of my room. Women screaming, men yelling?

My heart started racing.

"What's going on?" I asked, panicked.

"The orcs! They've seized our village!"

It was stronger then me. I laughed.

"Orcs?... You've gotta be shitting me... Ok, I took one drink too many last night... This dream-nightmare is getting fucked up."

"My lady! This is no time to joke arou-"

But suddenly, a huge green/grayish thing bursted into the wall. I screamed. Then I saw some men going at him with small swords and what not.

"Protect the princess!" one of them said.

An orc? a REAL orc? ....ok. So that thing clearly did not look like Shrek.

Anyhoo, I didn't have the time to think this over that I was pulled away by the guard. We started running away. The white dog barked, leading the way.

But the orc, with a mighty blast, pushed all the other men away and started running after us.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I yelled with a whine.

"It's after you, princess! The new self proclaimed world king has set up a plan to capture and kill all royalty!"

Even more questions. This guy was calling me princess from the start....

"Yo! I'm not a princess! I'm french-canadian!"

But, whatever, as usual, my nationaly was ignored. We ran out of the home and suddenly, into a wooden village.

It was like evrything was in slow motion.

I saw dead bodies, mostly women and children, covered in blood. And that's when I tripped in my footsteps, falling over. Automatically, the guy that was trying to save me let go of me.

"Princess!" he said, turning around. He readied bow and arrow. The orc had caught up to us at the speed of light. And I couldn't move.

The orc's shadow was now above me.
    Anonymous

The battle for Moresia Empty Re: The battle for Moresia

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:04 am

ooc: Gomen. I got carried away... lol I erased half of it ^^;
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Flirty

Post by Momo Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Ooc: LOL! It's okay.

I woke up to the sound of the TV. My little brother had woken up before me like always, on a Saturday morning. Not being able to fall back asleep, I got up and did my usual stuff. After that, I grabbed my laptop and turned it on, going to the forum. This was my escape from a crappy day, if that was the case. But something totally unexpected happened: I was sucked into the computer.

-------

I opened my eyes to find myself in the middle of some woods. I slowly got up and looked around, but soon quickly brought my hand to my head as it was throbbing in pain. Looks like I hit my head. I soon shook it off and got up. But when I looked down, I found that I wasn't wearing my pajamas anymore. I was wearing pretty much all black, but the outfit was quite cute, I thought to myself. Then I saw that I had a brown bag, and I looked inside of it. Inside, were a bunch of small bottles and viles, filled with some types of liquid, along with some medical supplies. Now this was definitely weird. Where the hell was I?!
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Blah

Post by Willard Wright Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Well here it is....sunday afternoon and i'm finally dragging my ass out of bed. "Let's see what is going on on the forum today........huh........just the usual nonsense." Well that was good nothing particular to worry about. as i relaxed on my bed i started to move the mouse so that i could change the address and go to youtube or something. when suddenly the screen began to swirl and mutate "oh.......you have to be kidding me" i grumbled since it hasn't been more than a month since i got rid of a virus on my computer. but the wind in my room caught my attention "great.....i must have dozed back off and am having one of those anime type dreams again" I mused to myself as i got pulled towards the glowing screen.

Owww......my head......well this is definitely different. I open my eyes slowly and find that i'm leaned back against a tree on a riverbank. "Huh?" i mutter softly only to realize that the octive of my voice is waaaayyyy off. "wait.....what?" I ask listening to the soft silky tone. This is bizarre..let's take a look in the water here. "HOLY SHIT!??" i exlaim slash question at the same time. Now in my own amazement i'm staring at a smooth and femenine face with silver hair and blue eyes. slowly i run my hands along my body to find that the curves are definitely female. This is definitely a problem.......I DONT" KNOW HOW TO BALANCE MYSELF AS A GIRL! ok one step at time now. slowly i stand up and try to balance myself and what do you know? it works! well let's try walking now. Slowly but surely i began to walk taking it slow and steady so that i could figure it out. From the looks of my clothes i'm a mage so lets see how that works. I began to concentrate on forming fire in my hand and much to my pleasure it worked. it was only a small flame but it was a flame none the less.

Well that's two things down lets just get a move on I don't want to be standing here all day. I'll work on controlling this fire thing as i go along. So i began to walk a little faster now that i had the hang of the balance. Though it's still strange to walk around like this. Maybe i'll come up with a new identity for myself.....yeah....I'm Lenna the wizard in training....there we go. if people ask what school i'll just say that I'm teaching myself impractically while I travel. Well this should be a fun adventure.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Dizzy

Post by Sai Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 pm

The light is bright in my room, I open my eyes and stare up at the ceiling. I hear voices from the living room, most likely my brother. It turn over and look at the clock the red numbers reading 10:30. I let out a yawn and get up and hang around a bit, eat breakfast, play videogames, then go off to finish a powerpoint I have due. I get on the computer and wait for it to load when suddenly there is a loud whooshing sound, everything suddenly going dark.

Around me I can hear the sound of birds, trees rustling, and other nature sounds. What the heck? I'm pretty sure I was getting on the computer, we weren't going anywhere. I open my eyes to see the blue sky framed by the branches of some trees. My head begins to ache as I get up. I feel very strange for some reason. I stand up slowly and find I'm wearing some strange clothes. They are white and look pretty awesome, but something's off. My body looks more mature than it did before. Also my hair is much longer and what the hell?! It's white. I step forward when my foot hits something. It's a long strange looking sword. I pick it up and feels quite natural weilding it.
    "This is cool," I say quietly to myself.
    "I see you're finally up, Artemis," says a voice.
    I jump and whip around, weilding the sword. Before is standing this guy in a strange green outfit.
    "Who are you?" I say cautiously.
    "It's me, Loki. What's wrong you?" he replied frowning, "well whatever we need to get going anyways," he continued walking off.
    I put down the blade and walk towards a stream nearby. I throw some cool water onto my face when suddenly I see my reflection.
    "What... is... going on?" I say confused staring at the reflection.
    It was someone else staring back at me.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 pm

ooc: before I start, I have to say that I'm not showing off here. I talk to myself in my head & pull faces a hell of a lot in real life when no one's around. So obviously, this is going to reflect here, don't say I didn't warn you.

It had gotten chilly all of a sudden. I shiver & gather my blanket up closer around me & felt an unfamiliar coarse fabric graze across my cheek. A bird caws loudly nearby & something is uncomfortably sticking into my side.
    I groan & roll over, but don't find it any more restful. The bird caws again & I reach out to shut the window, but my fingers meet with nothing but open air, & the momentum causes me to roll over. I mentally sigh & resign myself to the fact that this is going to cause me pain; but I don't roll off the bed & land heavily on the floor, I just roll onto my front with a dry rustle.

My eyes snap open, what the-? I pick myself off my face & into a kneeling position & take a look around. Instinctively, I reach for my glasses, it hasn't quite clicked yet that even though I'm not wearing them I can still see just fine.

Christ, where are my glasses? They must've sunk into all these dead leaves...

....dead leaves?

I start & look around. Why am I in a wood?

I pull a face & shrug it off, laughing a little to myself, Ha, I don't remember that happening. Yet I'm still pretty unnerved.

My glasses forgotten, I stand up a little shakily & beat the leaves off the blanket, unconsciously convincing myself that this is all fine. It's all happened before. Don't freak out because if anyone sees you, they'll think you're a mentalist.

Then suddenly, I stand triumphantly with my free hand on my hip & mentally declare: Ha! Take that, subconscious! I'm totally not worried anymore! I smile smugly to myself.

Halfway through neatly folding up the blanket, I look down to where I had been laying & see a small backpack & a sheathed sword. My eyes light up & I toss the blanket aside, scrabbling on my knees to grab the sword.

I snatch it up off the ground & eagerly sit down cross-legged to unsheathe it slowly, the blade glints faintly in the dim moonlight.
    My grin grows. "Awesoooome..."
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Naughty

Post by DarkLight Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:07 pm

He couldn’t let them catch him, or he would be worse than dead.

The disturbing thing was, he couldn't precisely remember what the 'them' that were chasing him actually were. The noises weren't what you'd expect from Orcs... Wait, what the hell was he thinking? Orcs only existed in stories. It had to be people chasing him, right? Then where was he? There were no forests like this nearby... No, that was silly, he was in the Droklién Forest. He had spent weeks scouting it out before making his move on the World King's stronghold nearby. What was wrong with him?

As these conflicting thoughts chased each other round his head, he remained aware of the fact that, regardless of what it was that was chasing him, it was getting closer. If he was running from it, it had to be because it was dangerous.

The pressure of the moment gave him the clarity he needed, and his mind fell out of turmoil and he remembered. He remembered his mundane, ordinary life and he remembered his life as Jarél here in Moresia. And he remembered what had lead him here.

There was no way he would be able to deal with the two dark spirits chasing him, even if they were only lesser conjurings. The dark wizard who had found him and destroyed his spell had, in so doing, made even the slightest touch of magic painful to him for the moment. And he wouldn't be able to harm them with mundane weapons...

Something called to him as he ran for his life through the forest, calling him to the side. With no better ideas, he followed the urging of his instincts and plunged headlong into the brush to the left. As he ran, he noticed he seemed to be following the remains of a road so ancient that the forest had completely reclaimed it, leaving only crushed paving slabs held in the vice-lick grip of powerful roots as its epitaph.

Ahead was a clearing. He would have to make his stand there, they were too close now. He would die facing them, rather than running. There was the remains of some sort of pillar there, he could climb on top and mayeb keep them at bay a little longer...

He burst into the clearing, and slowed. It seemed so peaceful. There were markings around the base of the pillar... They seemed familiar, even though he had never seen their like before. There were some similarities to Classical Elven, but it was more than that. Getting down on his knees, he extended a finger to trace one of the letters. The moment he touched the stone, a whispering in the back of his mind that had been so faint since he entered the clearing suddenly became like the rushing of the ocean, thouasands upon thouasands of voices whispering, some trying to be heard, but many more not caring.

He pulled away, overwhelmed by what he had felt. It had been huge... He had to get away! But they were here now, he could sense them behind him. They had caught up as he had been transfixed by the whispers and were now stalking the edges of the clearing. And he had to way of stopping them...

Coming to his feet, he turned to face them. If he angled himself just right, he could see them both at once at the extreme peripherals of his vision. With his back to the pillar, they would have to kill him face-to-face at least. Reaching down within himself, he gritted his teeth as he took hold of what little power he could. They seemed to sense it and both lunged, and he almost lost his grip on the power as he stumbled back against the pillar. In his last few moments before he would surely die, he attempted to unleash the most basic of defenses, fire, feeble as it would be in his current state.

It was feeble, as he expected, but as the flame sprang into existence around him he felt something rushing through him from the pillar. The flames suddenly exploded outwards to encompass the clearing and incinerate everything in it, annihilating the dark spirits. But Jarél was unaware of this, as he now lay unconcious on the floor at the base of the pillar as the flames subsided, the voices still whispering in his head.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Naughty

Post by DarkLight Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 pm

OOC: Mayhaps I got a little carried away too... I can't bring myself to edit any away though!
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:25 pm

occ: it is wonderful dl there is no need 2 edit it :D

"Hurry up already," Loki said coming back with a pack on his back.
    'Artemis' continued to stare down in the water trying to sort things out.
    "I got it, it must be a dream, yes a dream," she muttered to herself before getting up.
    "Ok, so where we going-What's your name?" Artemis said.
    "It's Loki. Did you hit your head or something?" he said shoving a pack into her hands.
    Artemis tried putting the pack on, but something was getting in the way. She turned over to see a cape type thing in the shape of wings. Artemis then just slung the pack over her shoulder.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Ooc: Lol.

I soon shook my head, trying to pull myself together. 'Get a hold of yourself!' I thought, putting both hands to my face. I then looked around and found that there was a nearby stream. I quickly ran to it and splashed some water onto my face. I then looked looked down at my reflection. My eyes, they were yellow! 'Oh my gosh!' I thought. I had always wanted different colored eyes!
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:53 pm

(ooc:hope this is ok)

Ah let's see I awoke to yelling,struggling in vain,to go back to my dreamland.I eventually gave up,and awakened to the world.Acting as if,this middle-aged woman's,shrieking voice and wacky moodswings was nothing new,I sleepily grabbed a Pepsi from the kitchen.Where was my father,o yes I heard him slamming the door eariler? My brother was probably still asleep,I think,wasn't he? I,then I,what was it? O yeah got on a laptop and loged onto the forum I usually go to,desperate for another unforunatly short escape from my the bitter reality surrounding me .Then something happened,didn't it? What happened?Wait I have it,instead of going to the forum,my computer started acting strange. It was completely blank.I began cursing outloud,no worry if I was heard for no one else could drownd that woman out. Then,I uh..

----

"hya-hueeeee!" I screamed as my short blades slit through the beast,killing him at the heart.Really what a strange time to have a flashback.I shook my head back,ears listenng intently for any possible kin to these beasts lying around me. Sensing none I allowed myself to relax mometarily. I bowed a moment of silence.I hadn't the intention of killing them like that.I was going to use magic,but this body had acted on it's own once again. Despite the short period I have been in the body,I couldn't help filling pride in how well I was ajusting.

"ja!ja!" I cheered for my vitory.

I glanced down at my garb,amazed at how unharmed it was.It was a tattered cloack ending around my hips.My shirt,stopped short of my navel,revealing the strange markings on my stomach that went along with the ones on my face.I had 3 r 4 belts tied around my hips,with packets hanging off the belts.I wore shorts,that fit snuggly,ending 2 inches above my kness. Above my knees,I wore long legwarmers,buckling around my sharp inch high boots.I tugged at the lose ribbon covered braid hiding in my cloack. Despie my eariler embarrsement in wearing this outfit,I now find it very comfortable.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 pm

I swing my sword around like a bonafide Spartan warrior. I look so boss, I muse to myself, slicing through the air with all the skill of an obese toddler.

There is a flash of light to my left, & a strange noise. It seems far away, yet at the same time, too close for comfort. I assure myself it isn't a ghost, but put the sword away & hook it on my belt anyway, then finish off wrapping up the blanket hurridly & grab the backpack.

I glance fearfully towards where the light had come from &, not seeing Slenderman or any of his creepy friends approaching, I set off in a perpendicular route. Better for the baddie to come in from the side than from behind, I figure.

After a few minutes walking with no supernatural assailants on my tail, I begin to relax a bit, even taking a moment to pick a tasty looking mushroom from the forest floor. I ponder the fungus in my hand for a moment: I don't even like mushrooms... but this one looks so appetising. And on top of that, for some reason I'm certain that it isn't poisonous, & that it tastes delicious when stuffed with berries into a roast duck.
    My stomach growls & I figure, what the hey. I pop it into my mouth & for the first time in my life, savour the disconcerting texture & woody flavour.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 pm

I had woken up, so long ago, in my room. Or was I already awake? Had I even been asleep, in the first place? No. I must have been awake. If anyone had seen this, their accusations would still be trailing after me, blaming me for what happened. Upstairs, in my room, I was laying on my bed, cursing some villain that I can't seem to remember, wondering if anyone was going to bother calling or visiting any time soon. I decided that I'd be best going somewhere that never disappointed, and logged in to that forum, the one with my favorite Brits and that silly Canadian, the one we all knew we loved. I considered changing my name. Something more elegant, maybe? I was surprised that no one had bothered logging in. It seemed a bit... Wrong.

I went to the member list, wondering who had been on most recently. That was when it happened. My computer froze up, sort of. The screen went gray, numbers flashing across it in rapid succession. 01001110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01001101 01101111 01110010 01100101 01110011 01101001 01100001 00101110 00101110 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00101100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101100 00101110 00101110 00101110...

Something like that? It was terrifying, even more so as the sequence stopped. It seemed to sway on the screen, jiggling like a puddle of gelatin. Compeeled to do so, I reached out and touched the screen, surprised to find that my progress was not hindered by the screen. Instead, I was able to reach in, up to my elbow. Upon retrieving my arm, I found that my skin was no longer that, it was a strange, metallic material, covered in numbers, apparently data containing my essence. The sight terrified me.

And thrilled me to no end.

I was so excited to be making what was, I am positive, the first contact between humans and technology on a sentient level, that I nearly threw myself at the screen.

I didn't have to. The screen opened up in a great hole, revealing a lovely town set somewhere in a medieval period. Aware of the wind rushing all around my room, I whispered a quiet goodbye to everyone I knew on earth...

And stepped through.

-

I remember becoming aware of myself at that point. It was so strange. But, there I was, a young woman, standing in the streets, white hair falling in an unruly fashion, rags clinging desperately to my thin frame, and a warm sensation running through me. I began to regard myself, looking over what I had, what I was. Whatever I did before, whoever, whatever, I was didn't matter. I was me, now. I was alive.

At that moment, I became aware of other people. A man, lying in the street, covered in blood. I knelt down, compelled to help, and felt the warmth previously mentioned leave my hands, filling the man with what I could only assume was life. He coughed twice, and opened his eyes, as I admired his wounds, which were slowly beginning to close on their own. He screamed and pushed me away. A group of nearby men heard, and came running, their feet falling in heavy clanking sounds as their armor shifted and slammed against them. They were Templars, and I, a patron of what must be magic. The screaming man shouted and pointed an accusing finger at me, screaming about magic, about my bringing him back from death. The Templars, vile men who despise all magicks, drew their swords and turned them to me.

"Give yourself to us, foul witch!" The tallest shouted, slowly approaching. I sensed a great deal of hate from the man, and did all I could think to do. I ran. And ran. And ran...

I don't remember what happened next, not really, but I somehow ended up on an old dirt path, surrounded by foliage, scared and unsure of where I was. But, there was a house, a small cabin at the end of the path, and I stood there, before it's large, wooden door, a sense of safety enveloping me. Then the door opened.

-

Last year, Doc, the old man that raised me from that point, died. He left me only the staff that I carry, and the Alchemy Pot that allows me to create things no one has ever seen.

Now, I wander the world, looking for answers to questions that I am unsure of.

Somewhere, in the back of my head, I hear voices of someone familiar. Familiar people, probably friends. These voices, they aren't exactly that, but words... Words with no voices... That belong to friends who I knew once, in a world far away.

OOC: HOLYSHITGUYSIWROTEANOVEL
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 pm

ooc: omg my post didn't post ugh

Artemis and Loki continued through the forest, both of them remaining silent. Artemis just stared at his back looking at all his features. He was much taller than her, but looked to be in his twenty's. Why was he with her anyways? He looked like someone who had better things to do.
    "What is it?" he said suddenly.
    Artemis jumped at his sudden question.
    "N-nothing," she replied.
    They continued on when the sound of moving water could be heard. She looked ahead to see the sun's light reflecting off the surface of a body of water. They soon stepped out from the forest's cover out onto a riverbank. Loki stopped as did Artemis waiting for his next move. He looked down the river in both directions before walking going in the left direction. Artemis continued to stand there her face blank. I-Is he lost? she thought to herself.
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : The battle for Moresia Blank

Post by Shinn Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Ooc: Lets see if this work.

I heard my roommate coming home from classes and let out a sigh, "Is he going to bitch about his GF again?" I walked over to my computer and sat down. "Should I play WoW, get on the forum, or watch some anime?" As I checked to see if any of my current anime had been updated and they were! So I began to watch anime and ignore my roommates complaining. After I had caught up on my anime I went to log into WoW and next thing I know the screens goes black..."Damn it is the stupid thing going to screw up again?" I asked but before I could continue to fight with the computer I felt the air around me getting thick, "What..the..?" next thing I knew my eyes closed and I lost all senses.
    ---------------------------------
    When I came to I was lying in a field of grass blood splattered over me and I seemed to be in pain. "What happened?" I tried to sit up and grabbed my side, "Gah!" I said as I grabbed my side. When I had landed I must have fell and landed breaking a rib or something. "What am I going to do? Where am I?...Who am I?" Before anything else happened I fainted again.

When next I came to I was laying in a tent...covered with a blanket. "Where am I now?"...I sat up and went to fell my side, I was bandaged. "Someone...helped me?" I then looked down and took in my appearance, I looked to be about 15-16 years of age.
    "SO your awake I see, I'm glad to see that." I looked at were the voice came from and there stood a man, easily in his 30's and a woman standing next to him. "You seem to be confused, why don't you stay here and we will raise you as our own. We will also try to help you recover your memories and learn the ways of our clan." I just nodded before laying down exhausted.

-----------------------------
    Fours years have passed: I have regained my memories and gladly become the heir to the nomad clan.

I stood on a cliff overlooking a village, "Looks like I'll be in the town for tonight, lets see if I can find any good information." with that I started my decent towards the village.

Ooc: Going to take abit to get used to typing in first person. Hope the post if ok.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 am

Ooc: It's good, Sojo. (:

I soon noticed that my hair was brown now as well. It looked like it would take a little while for me to get used to this. I soon stood up and looked around. Now to figure out where to go. Hm, north? Yeah, that sounded good. I then nodded to myself, and headed north, not knowing what to expect.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:16 am

(ooc: i'm not really used to writing in first person either)

It has been at least half a year since my arrival in this world and already i've gotten the hang of being a woman.....i don't enjoy that particular time fo the month......that hurts like hell.....no wonder girls are so grouchy. Well in any case i've mastered fire and water so far.....I'm getting the hang of earth magic......This new world is plenty of fun. I've become a master of running away too.....waaaayyyyy too many monsters that i don't feel ready to try and fight yet I'm sure i can take out some of them.....but i'm just a cowerd by nature.......well anyways lets see where this road leads me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:43 am

"Princess!" the guard yelled.

The fright paralysed me.

The orc was about to smash me down with his gigantic bare hands until, suddenly, the guard started shooting an arrow, hitting the orc in one eye. The orc growled so loud i could feel the earth and air vibrating. He titlted his head backwards.

The guard then ran up to me, pulled me up. We started running again. So many orcs, fiends, dead bodies... My heart started to twitch in pain. The sadness I currently felt replaced the essence of fear that first had a grip on me.

Then it was evident: we could not run. The evil forces had us surrounded. We would have been found and killed. The guard thought the same thing I did.

"All I can do is hide you... It's our only hope. Forgive me, princess..."

We ran at the back of the houses before entering one of them. There was a hidden trap in the floor, under the carpet, the guard quickly openned and shoved me in. He closed the trap.

"Don't leave me!" I pleaded.

"It will be alright, princess. It is my duty and it will be an honor, even if death... Farewell."

"No! Wait!" I said, my eyes going round. I wanted to stop him. I tried to free myself to go help, but then again that fear startled me once more. And it pissed me off. My body was trembling out of control and a heavy nausea attacked my volition, my courage and bravery. Or was it complete stupidity?

My thoughts were grand, but I had to admit, I've always have been a coward and a weak person at heart. And here I was, being what I always hated about myself.

The guard went back outside.

Hidden in the darkness, I couldn't see. But the last thing I heard was the guard's scream. Then, complete silence. The village was completely dead.

------

Not far away, a tall man with black hair mad his appereance at the village, on his horse.

"Where is the princess?" he asked one of his men.

"We lost her, sir!" the soldier replied, nervous.

The man sighed with despair. And quickly, took his sword and killed him.

"Bunch of imbeciles!" he growled at everyone. "Killing everyone but your primary target... I'll deal with all of you once I've reported to our master. Search the area before you all leave. I want this village checked in every corner. And if you find the princess, bring her to me."

And with that, he guided the horse around and left the village.

Last edited by Irene on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 am

OOC: arck you guys! took me 1 hour to read all of it Sad But wow the imagination, the beautiful texts... I wish I could write like you guys. brain orgasm. Thhhbt Yes. Getting carried away is fun! Matt: your post was great! First person writting is kinda original! It's a change of what we're normally used to :) Also, Briget -pulls you in close and headbutts you- :D I love you too!
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:32 pm

I find myself wondering lost in the woods until I see something in an opening in the forest. It looks like a village that's been ransacked Hey it's my lucky day! Six months training in the woods has been fun and all and man am I glad I was a cubscout in my youth and then a boyscout for about 2 years. All that wilderness survival training sure has com in handy. Now I enter the village to see men scurrying around looking for something. Man what a bunch of brainless morons these soldiers seem to be. Though the guy on the horse looks pretty scary. I think I'll wait here a little while longer. Once he leaves the peons should be easy to deal with.

I wonder what these guys are looking for? it's too bad I never learned how to read lips.....then again as i've discovered over the past 6 months perfect vision is awesome. Having had crappy vision in the past has given me a whole new appreciation for 20/20 vision. That guy on the horse though.......he seems to be dressed rather regally. Is he a minion of that "World King"? speaking of which i'd heard of him from many passerby's in the woods while i lay in wait for them to settle down so I could take supplies. Of course I never took much just what a little to make my life in the woods more pleasent. Now back to the preasent...I hope Mounted and scary there leaves soon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Footsteps, getting closer and closer.

My breathing got heavy as I heard the men walking on the wooden front porch. They were coming inside.

I bit my tongue and brought the clothes to my chest, covering my breats. Was it a way for me to have extra protection? another way to hide? to just vanish, hoping i would wake up?

"No, no, get away... stop. Dont come in." I heard a voice say in my head.

In those horrible fairytales, the knight in shinning armor always came to save the damsel in distress. Althought I was strongly against that image of a woman needing a man to save her ass, I had to admit I couldn't change one fact: men were always physically stronger then women... well in general rule anyway, if you don't count the amazonians and overgrown she-males.... and right now, I was longing for that type of caveman-gentleman-barbarian. Too bad Conan was nothing more then a fictional character.

They came inside.

Under the wooden sub-floor, I could see outside the cracks a 2 then 3 soldiers. They started ransacking the house. At least I felt a little more at ease: i would of wanted to face an orc again.

"WARF WARF!" I suddenly heard. Followed by a whine.

My eyes grew wide.

"The dog!"

My other weakness: an animal getting hurt or in danger of death.

I gasped. Maybe a little too loudly, I realised afterwards. I looked up towards the cracks and saw the men looking downwards at me. And before I knew it, the trap was openned and I was pulled outside of my hiding place.

In a matter of seconds, I was dragged outside rather violently. The clothes I was also holding were taken away from me. I was now not only scared to death, but also ashamed of my partial nudity. If only this would of been a different setting, I would of gladly shown my attributes.

When we turned the corner of the house and that I saw a man standing over the white dog, ready to strike him down with a sword, I found the force in me to push away the men that were pushing me around and I ran towards my dog.

"Chichi!" I instantely called it.

The dog turned around and ran immediately towards me. I bent down, openned my arms and held him tight.

"Where's the boss?" one of the men asked.

"He just left." another replied.

Silence. The men looked at eachother with a grin. It didnt take long before one of then grabbed me by my chin and turned my face around so that I would look at him.

"There's no better way to get rid of that extra adrenaline after an invade and kill mission..." he said to me.

I clentched my teeth.

"If you touch me I'll kill you" I said, trying to stand my ground, but my shaking voice went against me.

The all laughed at me. On then took me by the hair and pulled me up on my feet. I moanned, closing my eyes.

This was a nightmarish fairytale gone into bad taste hentai scene!

"Run away, Chichi..." I hissed.

The dog stayed in place.

"RUN!" I ordered in a fierce voice.

The dog obeyed, running away.

"Bitch looks into bestiality... gotta love em' elf whores" one said, followed by other laughs.

Elf? I thought.

"Let's just get her to the castle already and get this over with" he added.

They tied me up quickly, hands behind my back and chained at the neck with a metal collar.

"Let's go, princess.. dont let our king waiting."

"It'll already take us a month ride to get back home" one whine.

They pushed me so I would follow.

Not far away from there, the dog turned back on his trail, capturing a sent.
    He spotted a women, looking at the scene (Lec). He sat behind her and waited her to notice him.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Huh......so that's what they were looking for......well now that the scary guy on the horse is gone......it's time to do what a wizard is notorious for. Wait......what's the dog doing here?

I turned to the dog "c'mon doggie let's go" i muttered as I walked out from behind the building i was hiding behind.

Now i don't know any wacky incantations so I've still got the element of surprise on my side. I quickly point my hand at one of the soldiers and fired a bolt of lightening into his back.

Gotta love sub categories of magic yeah? well his brain should be mush now....and of course my element of surprise along with it. quickly the men turn to see what just happened since the guy had let out a yelp as he'd been zapped.

"look another whore.....let's get 'er and take her with us" one of them shouted.

A sly smile graced my lips "alright boys......try and get me" of course this battle doesn't last long as I dance around them and blast them. one gets pretty close to getting me. So now that that's over and there are smoldering corpses laying around. "well that's that miss......uhh.......what's your name?"

Last edited by Admiral BattleBreasts on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, I had to edit this. The lack of paragraphs hurt my eyes.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 pm

As I was about to follow the men out of the village, some wacky wench suddenly arrived on the scene. She zapped, fired and electrocuted every butt surrounding me. The men struggled to go fight her, but they couldn't even approach her an inch.

I looked at her with a dumb look on my face.
    As well as it was nice of her to free me, she did still leave me in my chains.
    Enemy or foe.

I did a e_e face.

"Who wants to know?" I asked, on guard even if I was tied up. Was she going to fry me too?
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Well this woman is interesting I've saved her and she's still on guard...well I can't blame her. "I'm Lenna....the.....witch in training. I've been living in the woods and happened to notice these guys......ah well" I chuckled "i would remove the chains and such but with magic i might accidentally hurt you.....and I think i accidentally fried the key along with one of these guys......though I don't know for sure." I decided to begin searching for the key. I was pretty sure it was fried though it wouldn't hurt to try and find it. "I just have a thing against guys ganging up on a girl like that.......especially a girl who can't fight back"

My search actually proved fruit-full "oh wow.......that's one tough key....." so with that I unlocked the chains from around the girl and pulled them off of her. I suppose this girl could be fun to spend a while harassing and the dog seems fond of me. geez......that's just great. I much prefer cats personally.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 pm

A girl that can't fight back?

A vain popped on my forehead. That comment pissed me off. However, I couldn't start screaming after her. Nor call her a moron for frying the key. For now, she was my only hope.

Chichi looked at Lenna look at something. He started smelling the air, before catching on. He starting sniffing some of the guards fried bodies and butts.

"Say.. can you tell me where I am? I'm lost... I think... I wanna get back to Quebec, Canada..... On planet Earth. That's where I live."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content