Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DarkLight
Admiral BattleBreasts
Sai
Willard Wright
Momo
9 posters

The battle for Moresia

Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Dizzy

The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Empty Re: The battle for Moresia

Post by Sai Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Loki left and I turned to face the woman again.
    "Sorry to trouble you, but..." I sat quietly, "You're also not from this world, are you?"
    I stand there quietly waiting for her reply.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm

I stared at the girl for a while, admiring the man that she was with. He seemd so apathetic to her concerns about us, and thus seemed like the kind of man that held deep inner turmoil. I felt that it was my job, as a servant of the Gods, to lead the man, and this girl before Lenna, Irene, and myself, to their requested destination, and perhaps even salvation. I smiled to myself, thinking how quickly finding friends and acquaintances had become. Now, if only my bad luck could be kept at bay for a while longer, they'd have no reason to leave.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:08 pm

So that's certainly an unexpected question but what can I say? "hmm......no i'm not......nor is Irene back there.....Anume here I'm not sure about" I had an amused expression on my lips as I spoke. So that was what she wanted to confirm huh? this girl is adorable. She not only seeks people like herself but she seeks a way home as well even though that's not amongst the things she's said. I do feel bad for this girl so I smile slightly.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 pm

"Not from this world?" I asked, unsure of what the girl was saying. I had finally broken my trance on saving people, and was able to focus on the subject at hand. "I'm not exactly sure of what you're saying." This girl seemed like no joker, and so I was afraid she meant what she had said,but, now that I thought of it, these noises in my head were unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Maybe I was different, from another world. No, that was silly. I was just under a lot of stress or, more likely, my curse had brought be another sort of misfortune. Then it hit me.

I looked to Irene and Lenna, giving them qestioning looks. They were from different worlds?
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:20 pm

"I... I'm the same then," I say a little bit excited.
    So I am not the only one who's not originally part of this world. I then look at the woman's companions. Their names are Anume and Irene huh? So they too are the same. They were both really pretty and the Anume girl looked to be a bubbly bright person. The other woman, the elf, had an air of elegance about her. Well sort of.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:29 pm

"alrighty then Yorsewell!"I state happily,heading towards the creak I hear in the short distance.As we contuie our walk through,lettig the stream guide us,I found myself bored.The route is heard was pretty easy once you let the creak lead you.

"so Belle what do you do anyway?" I find myself asking.

I'm really more curious about this world but it might be kind of strange to just ask about it as if I wasn't born her.I'll lead into getting that info.

Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Flirty

Post by Momo Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

I smiled as I walked alongside Galie. As we walked down the stream, she asked what I did. "Well, I'm a messanger, an alchemist, and a medic. I'm not much of fighter though." I replied, a sweat drop appearing on my forehead.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 pm

DarkLight wrote:Realising that the Gnome was having to run to keep up, I slowed down. It wasn't her fault she had been put into a stunted body.

My name? An interesting question. "Which one?" I answered her.

I mentally scoffed. What a freak.

I kept my beligerent calm though, & asked: "Well... What do you want me to call you?"
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Thinking fast so that she wouldn't notice, I decided. My name from home would draw notice here, better to only tell her the one that he wanted used in case she slipped up.

"You may call me Jarél," I replied. "What is your name?"
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm

"Burgle," I replied, without thinking. I balked, but realised that I probably shouldn't correct myself on my own name. Burgle it would have to be from now on... & it felt sort of right. Comfortable, even.

"Can you teach me that dragon thing? It kicks arse! Best party entrance ever!"
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Burgle? Either she had really misguided parents or she had had the same idea as me regarding her name.

"I'm afraid that it is only the amulet I carry that allows me to do it, and so far as I know it is the only one in existence. It took me many years to learn and requires a great deal of magic, and the form taken varies from person to person depending on their soul and power. However, I would be willing to try and teach you, time permitting."
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm

I sighed... That was so cool.

I kicked a stone away from me as I continued walking. How comes he woke up with a dragon amulet & all I got was some crappy dented sword that I couldn't even use properly?
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 pm

"yes! I blurted out happy at my guess being pretty close.Healer and alchemist,that would explain those strange smells,emiting from her bag.

"oh well it's a good thing we met then,i'm a fighter and sorceress"I state,as i notice sounds from a distance.

As the woods clear out,i see the village coming into view.From what I can make out it seems pretty worn,but sorta stable.I see a woman getting water from the stream she seems a bit disleveled,but doesn't seem to notice us.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm

I nodded, smiling at her. "Yup." And without even knowning it, we had reached the village of Yorsewell. I slowed to stop and looked on at the small village. Everyone looked so happy.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:42 pm

After a while Loki came back.
    "Did you get what you need?" he asked me.
    I nod hesitantly but what else should I ask them?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:24 am

GUARD & NOMAD

Almost a day had past. The guards arrived at the campsite.

"Come" the guard said to the man.

He started walking towards the captain's tent.

IRENE

I looked at everyone. After the presentations and what not, and while I had time to get my clothes on, a blue dress revealing too much cleavage, I started walking away.

Chichi barked and followed me
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Blank

Post by Shinn Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:55 pm

As the guard told me to follow I did without a complaint. "So who is your boss? A pampered noble lord?" I smiled innocently.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:06 pm

After I heard the dog chichi? bark i turned and saw Chantal walking away. I decided I would fallow since I had said i'd aid her. So I turned away from the other girl and the man and fallowed suit without a word to them. "so we'll be going then Irene?" I asked her quietly. She seemed rather miffed about something so i didn't want to anger her.

I don't know where we are going nor do I really care. All I know is that i've signed up for soemthing really interesting and i can't wait to see what it is. My cape billows behind me in an ominous way as I twirl to fallow the elven princess and to anyone else i'd imagine that it looked kind of cool. This ornate attire of mine certainly makes good for flashy appearences and exits. Well Wizards are notorious for such things I suppose.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm

As I stood there watchn the women retreat into the town,I couldn't shake this strangeness.Despite the mostly cheerful demeaner I can make out of thistown there's something else here. I could feel this body tense,and something in me,something... I feel strange.Is something calling me,this body,or my soul? I glance at her,sure my eyess look glazed over,from this weridness.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 pm

I tilt my head to the side a little in confusion, noticing the look in Galie's eyes. She seemed a little tense, but why? "Is something wrong?" I ask.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:05 pm

"Ah..." I say trailing off.
    I guess our conversation is done since the woman just turned around and left. A little rude if you ask me but whatever. I let out a sigh when I am suddenly jerked back. I soon find myself looking at Loki who is looking down on me.
    "Well?" he said.
    "Yeah let's go," I reply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 am

War campsite

'You shall refer to him as lord Damian. He is in control of everything and everyone after our great king.' the guard replied.

They reached a tent. Inside was a tall man with elf ears. He was at his improvised desk, a large map before him. He was with two other generals, calculating territorial gains.

They all stopped talking when the guard came in with the man.

'Pardon me, my lord.' the guard started.

'Now is not the time' Damian growled, annoyed of the intrusion.

Irene:

I started going nowhere.

'Well........ where we going?' I asked, looking behind my shoulder
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 6 Blank

Post by Shinn Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I looked at the soldier that had brought me, "You bring him help and he acts like that?" I look at this 'Lord' and smile, "I was told you might be in need of someone to track some lost prey." I let out a sigh, "As long as I get paid I'll more than willingly take the job."
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Loki pushed me back in the upright position and handed me my pack. I slung it over my shoulder and followed after him. I glanced behind me one last time looking at the three women. Hopefully, I would meet them someday again.
    "I will leave you Artemis," came Loki's voice.
    "Wait for me!" I call out running after him.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 pm

OOC: Okay, lets get this show on the road!

Vorleron, location unknown:

Something had happened. It was felt. That which was fortold was coming to pass, those who would lead the world to its doom or its salvation were here.

The time had come to act.

One of them was known. She had inhabited the Elf Princess, Irene. Obviously the only reason she had survived. The foolish elf girl had thought she could contact this one without notice. Utterly contemptible.

If one of the Outsiders could be attained and controlled, the others could be manipulated.

But first he had to get her.

There was a sense of dark satisfaction.

Simplicity itself.

Irene & co., the elven village:

I was about to lose my temper with this whole thing and start busting heads, even in this wimpy elfs body. They were just wasting their time and I wanted to get move on and get this done and get home. Where the hell were we supposed to be going, anyway? Seek Justice? Stupid elf!

I was about to blurt out something along those lines, when the room became dark and cold and the world seemed to stop. The shadows seemed to suddenly grow out of every corner and reach towards me. I tried to scream and escape and I flailed at them, but it did nothing. My arm went straight through it. Why was this body so weak? The others had magic and guardians and help!

The shadow reached me and coiled around my arms and legs and body and neck, and when it had it suddenly became solid and immovable like granite. It continued until all of me had been covered except my head and I was held utterly still. Then, quick as a flash, I was gone into utter darkness, leaving the room and the elven village with my new friends behind.

I didn’t know where I now was, but it was dark and cold. All I knew was that I wasn’t alone.

There was something moving in the darkness...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content