Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DarkLight
Admiral BattleBreasts
Sai
Willard Wright
Momo
9 posters

The battle for Moresia

Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Blah

The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Empty Re: The battle for Moresia

Post by Willard Wright Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:50 pm

"can I tell you where you are? not really.....I haven't the slightest Idea myself....I've been here for roughly six months......" I paused thinking "Quebec? Canada? huh......nope I couldn't tell you how to get there from here......In fact i Don't even know how to get back to that world myself....." I was amused by this group of questions. So she was from the same world as I am huh? well that's nice to know. I was learning magic for the sole reason that i hoped i would eventually learn a magic that would rip a hole in space and time that would allow me to get back. and maybe i'd turn back into a male. well she doesn't need to know that part.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:58 pm

"you,re world too?" I questionned, surprised. Was this somebody else like me?
    My heart shined of hope!

"My name is Chantal! I'm french-canadian, I have a bad temper and I have loads of people to care for at home! And I'm clearly not a weak damsel!"

Then, I cracked, my eyes big, shiny and full of tears, like in anime.

"I wanna go home!!!!!" I started crying. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Meanwhile, on his end, the dog found the key. But the moment he took it in his mouth, he accidentely swallowed it. He looked at everyone, shaking his tail, all happy about it.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:03 pm

"Chantal huh? nice to meet you. yeah.....I'm American and exceedingly lazy but that aside......i think your dog just swallowed the key i was just holding....." I sigh and shake my head "Though I didn't know French Canadians could look so much like elves......none of the others I've met did" I shook my head again Chantal huh......I knew harassing her would be fun.......but man i didn't know it would be this good. If she doesn't make some connections while we hang out for a while then she's just not gonna know till i feel like telling her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I stopped crying and sniffed my mucus back into my nose.

Talking about lazy americains calmed me for a sec. This reminded me much of Lec and Matthew back on the forum. I only knew americains from there, but it seemed this was typical of their nationality. However, my to-be smile quickly faded when she said the dog had swallowed the key. My jaw dropped.

Then I was about to put my hands on my head, but they were still tied. Strike too. I was doubble cracking.

"YOU'VE GOTTA BE SHITTING ME!" I yelled with my squeaky voice until then, something else caught my attention, a bit late, as important stuff usually did. I looked at Lenna.

"Elves? Whatdya mean, elves?"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:21 pm

I chuckled lightly as I walked over to her and untied her hands "well Chantal I'm not shitting you......the dog swallowed the key." then once her hands were free I shook my head again "yeah.....your an elf now" this was too good. Karma really bit chantal in the ass. she hates elves so this should be so much fun. I find her reactions to be rather amusing of course i knew she was a fairly dramatic person based on her behavior on the forum. Never the less this made my life here much more bearable. though now that i think about it........I've fallen so far behind on my anime T_T
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:30 pm

My hands untied, I made a grimace while rubbing my wrists.

That bitch was crazy. Me? an elf? Fine, I had weird ears but that didn't mean....

But now that I thought about it, the guards that fought off the orc, calling me princess. they all had pointy ears, didnt they? or was it a fragment of my imagination.

I became livide. Automatically, I pinched my cheek. Really hard.

"It hurts!" I cried out.

I wasn't dreaming.

I slapped myself in the face to make sure before I started panicking. I took a piece of my hair. It was brown, very long. It smelled like spring perfume.

On that note, I rushed towards one of the houses, frantically looking for a mirror until I found a broken piece of glass.

I looked at myself.

Heart attack. The pressure of it all!

I fell unconscious.

Outside, the dog, smiling, still wagging his tail, barked with joy.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 pm

I stood watching Chantal go bonkers. I had known telling her would be worth something amusing but I hadn't expected this. Ah well. "C'mon Doggie let's go find her since she'll prolly faint" I sighed and walked into the house she'd walked into. There she lay out cold "lovely" I sigh. well let's get her back outside for now. I carried her back outside and gathered some wood. soon i had a fire going. "well this is going to be fun" i mused. I knew she'd kill me when she learned the truth but of course even that could be fun.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:53 pm

An elven kingdom. That was the territory I had entered. It was a beautiful, peaceful looking place, and I grew increasingly calm as I travelled deeper into the forest that I had stumbled into. It was nice to be in a quiet, serene place like this. I had several frightening run-ins with some particularly territorial bears. Luckily, something had scared them off, though that opened room for fright of another nature.

Suddenly, that calm sensation left me. It was replaced by a sense of peril, of cautiousness. I looked through an opening in the limbs of some low-growing foliage, and saw what I can only assume was the sight of a raid. Elven guards lie all around me, blood staining the grass, their bodies crushed and bruised, their bones practically dust.

I was mortified at the sight, but it seemed the assailants had left. I entered the village cautiously, hearing the sound of a door closing, which either meant that there were survivors, or the assailants hadn't left.

Quietly, I approached the door that swung slowly from the hinges, and listened to the voices coming from within. A girl screamed, and another woman said something incoherent. What to do? I took a deep breath and, for the first time in a while, I prayed to The Circle, asking for the gift of it's ethereal power. As with all of my prayers, this resulted in a glyph, this one an intricately designed circle, embellished with thirteen symbols, all a different class. The glyph enveloped me, ran down in a flash of bright orange light, and I was left with the ability to cast what magicks The Circle wished.

Not thinking, I burst into the house, staff collecting energy to cast whatever spell The Circle may wish, and screamed at the woman standing over the unconscious girl.

"In the name of The Circle, halt!" I shouted, firing the magick at the woman, desolate to find that it was a healing spell.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Feeling guilt in their death,I went straight to skinning the meat.A task I admit was gruesome,but I felt needed to be done.It was strange how my feelings for certain things had changed since I came here. While I had always felt a certain connection to nature,it seemed so much stronger here,the feelings of nature and spirit.Was thi how magic came to be around here,through that? After I had collected what I could in one of my pouches,I left letting my senses guide me.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Flirty

Post by Momo Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Ooc: Faint

It had been a year now since I had been in this strange land. But I had began to get used to it, slowly but surely. I had learned to mix potions and other things up, and had become an alchemist. I also learned how to heal and tend to wounds and sickness as well. Lastly, I had become a messanger. One that would deliver important news to others. Anyways, I was sitting a top a hill as a light breeze hit me. Ah, things were so peaceful at the moment.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Dizzy

Post by Sai Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 pm

ooc: f u guys wrote a lot

Loki and I continued to walk down the river when suddenly he stopped. Without realizing he stopped I bumped into him. He glanced over his shoulder and shot my a scary look. I quickly step back about five feet, afraid of what he would do next.
    "It's too quiet," he said looking forward again.
    "What do you mean? We are in the middle of a forest somewhere," I say looking around.
    Yup, I'm pretty sure we are in a forest. Of course there wouldn't be many people running around or the hustle and bustle of a city.
    "That's not what I meant. We've crossed over into elven territory, but I have seen no elves around," Loki replied.
    Elves? What the heck was he talking about? I am so confused but whatever, best to go along with it.
    "So maybe they're on break or something," I suggest.
    Loki just sighed before continuing to walk on. I just smile a little to myself and follow after him.
    Aki
    Aki
    ~.: Admin :.~

Snake
    Number of posts : 3716
    Birthday : 1990-01-08
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Working

Post by Aki Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 pm

(Ooc: I'm getting a kick out of reading this... I can't stop laughing. It's awesome!)
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am

I soon stand up and turn around to take my leave. It was time I get going. I needed to find a job, otherwise I would be out of luck regarding dinner... I continued to walk along when I see to people. A man and a girl. I smiled. How cute.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 am

ooc: So sorry. ^^; Shall we install a post limit rule for all rps then? like 3 post per person per day? :) Also, Hime... Aki? Please tell me you'll join the rp if you have time D: I'll wait for Lenna's reply to CJ before I post

Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:02 pm

ooc: Naa, it took me all of 5 minutes this morning to go through everything. Just be glad that people are getting into it, we can worry about stuff like capping posts when the plot has thickened a bit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:40 pm

OOC: roger that! now *kicks your ass to the LU universe* Where my sheets at?!?! Get to work! *whips*
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm

She fainted and I was preparing to start a fire when some girl burst in yelling something about a circle and Halting. She then cast a magic spell however it was a healing spell. Was this some sort of screw up on her part? Ah well i'm not complaining. "What the hell do you think your doing you crazy woman?" I asked quite surprised. It was troublesome but it was alright I suppose. She didn't do any real dangerous so it's all good.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

I look at the humorously shaped bush in dismay. I'd been going in circles! It was hilarious the first time I'd spotted it, but this is now the third time I've passed the penis bush & I'm starting to fear for my sense of direction.

My mouth is sticky & tastes bad because I haven't had anything to drink since I woke up, which must've been a good 18 hours because it's going dark again. I frown.

I wish I had my watch with me, it has a compass on it... even if the needle does point south instead of north... At least I'd be going in a straight line.

I'm not sure about this new outfit I seem to have found myself wearing either, it's like a cross between functioning armour & chafe-y fetish get-up. And how my hair got changed colour to green from purple is beyond me.

I wipe the gunk off from the corners of my lips & change tactic. Instead of walking past the bush, I walk through the stupid thing! Trampling it gives me a certain ammount of satisfaction & I smirk, despite my throbbing feet & dry throat, & continue on my way, keeping an eye out for fungi that only grow in moist soil near streams. So what if the stream might be radioactive? I'm sodding thirsty.

I trudge on until I see the sky above me turn red between the tangle of bare branches. Sunset. A funny smell comes up as I pass a quartet of fallen trees, which I take to be a good sign, since I haven't passed this way before. It smells like burning, yet... somehow different. My attention is quickly focused elsewhere though, as I hear a faint trickling noise over the sound of my own clumsy progress.

Water...? WATER!!!

I dive over one of the fallen trees into a patch of nettles, but I don't give a toss at this point. I feverishly scramble towards the noise & over-balance face-first into the stream. Utter bliss.

Once I make myself sick by drinking too much in one go, I contentedly sing a German song about cannibalism as I try to figure out how to take the armour off so I can give the ol' pits a quick spritz.
    Aki
    Aki
    ~.: Admin :.~

Snake
    Number of posts : 3716
    Birthday : 1990-01-08
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Working

Post by Aki Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 pm

{Ooc: I might :) }
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:31 pm

The whispering was incessant... When will it stop?! I might go insane... It's almost as if it's trying to put things in my head. I understand what it says as it says them, but then that understanding retreats beyond the bounds of my concious mind and leaves me with just the recollection of it's passing. I can't even begin to guess at what it was that is being tucked away, it's like trying to guess the clour of a car from its tyre tracks.

After what feels like a lifetime another sound intrudes on the whispering. If the whispers were the sound of waves hitting the beach, this was the sound of a seagull screeching as it scoured the beach for scraps. As my mind is painfully dragged back to conciousness, I become aware of the discomfort of my body. Tired, bruised and burnt, it feels like I haven't eaten for days. Wounds from a dozen small injuries sting and my legs ache from the running.

My mind still aches, partly from my ruined spell and partly from whatever the pillar had done to me. But one good thing has come with this spell of unconciousness. I now know my own mind again. I remember where I came from, my home and life, although remembering it is as if through a haze and I can tell I will have to work hard to retain those memories. A journal may be helpful in that. But the memories of this other life stand out clear as day. Clearer, in fact. Every sight seems brighter and every sound sharper. An attribute of this races body. But my mind was still my own, whatever personality this body had held seemed to have been completely erased.

I force my eyes open, and the sight that meets them is of a blackened mess of plants and grass, and rocks that look like they have run like lava. Raising myself to my elbows, the plants that I touch crumblng to ash in an instant, I see that the entire clearing has been decimated. The only things apparently untouched are the pillar and myself.

That explains the absence of the evil spirits and why I am still alive and not a soul trapped in a jar, doomed to an eternity of torment. But then what was that sound? I now recognise the language as German, although I only know enough to pick out the odd word. It sounds like the sort of thing Arekku would listen to... This was totally all her fault.

Typical.

Well, there is no time for this! I said to myself, and forced the thoughts of my pain and discomfort to the back of my mind as I came to my feet and drew my knives. I dropped to a crouch and slowly and silently advanced, arms outstretched holding the knives, ready to respond to a threat from any direction. If only this damn ash wasn't coating me, I must look pitch black by now...

Nearing the source of the singing, I readied myself, coiling my new body and sprang out, landing on the bank of a stream beside some odd little green creature that seemed to be singing as it washed itself in the water.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm

I splash some more water on my face & start fiddling with the straps to reattach my breast plate while I merrily carry on with my song. My stomach sloshes uncomfortably, but I reassure myself that at least I'm not going to die from thirst anymore.

The sky is no longer red, it's black, but it doesn't occur to me that it's odd that I can still see perfectly fine.

"...so schön flambiert, und so lie-eaaaaaaaargh!"

A dark figure had appeared, looming over me. Impossibly tall, at least 8ft, with unnatural skin. It approached with murderous intent in its glaring bright eyes.

FUCKING SLENDERMAN! My brain screams at me. I scrabble away, relying as much on my hands to claw through the earth as my feet to propel me forward. I skid around on the damp loam & my half-attached breast plate falls off & tangles my legs.

I fall forward into rotting leaves & cringe, awaiting my fate.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Well that was... odd. It must be from my world, the memories I have of this world don't include German. It must be some sort of mentlly deficient person though... Walking forward, I caught a glimpse of myself in a still pool of water just off the stream. I looked terrifying... I sheathed my daggers and quickly washed the ash off my face before resuming my walk over to where the creature had fallen.

It appeared to be just lying there, half naked, making no effort to escape. Maybe it was injured? Unable to think of anything to say, I instead prodded it with my toe, like one would a suspicious parcel you didn't want to get too close too in case there was poo under it.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 pm

I cowered on the floor, as if playing dead would help me out somehow. I didn't know what to do, my mind had gone into meltdown.

Move, you stupid crap-fardle! I urged myself, but I couldn't. Shit shit shit shit...

The rustling footsteps moved closer & I prepared myself for the worst. A small force nudged me onto my back. I raised my arms to protect my face & squeezed my eyes shut.

"Dejeme en paz! Que no e hecho nada!"

ooc: I can't deal with present tense anymore, sorry. Also, if you're wondering about the Spanish, I live in Spain.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 pm

I turned around to walk in the opposite direction when I hear the sound of rustling leaves. Wondering what it was, I walked to its source. That was when I saw a tall man and some sort of... Gnome? I quickly hide behind a tree before peering around it to see the scene unfold before me...
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 2 Dizzy

Post by Sai Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Loki and I have been walking for what seems like hours and the sun has already gone down. As I walk, my eyelids begin to fall but I shake my head to keep myself awake. Strange, usually I'd be wide awake. I continue to walk on like a zombie now. I feel so tired now. Suddenly I am pulled into the bushes and I open my mouth to scream but a hand covers my mouth.
    "Shh!" Loki hissed.
    I relax a little since it was just Loki, but what the heck is he doing grabbing me all of a sudden! I try getting away when I hear the voices of others. A light comes close to use illuminating the dark forest. I watch the shadows on the trees seeing they are human shaped, but their ears... They were pointy... like an elf. We stay hidden in the bushes until they have all passed on. Their light soon fades into the shadows leaving only darkness. I hear Loki get up and I get up also.
    "Who were they?" I ask staring into the darkness.
    "I don't know, but they seem to be part of an army," Loki's voice replied back.
    "...Where are you?" I ask.
    I hear a sigh. Then there is some other sounds and soon I am looking at Loki. He is carrying a small lamp with a floating light contained in it. I had not realized it had gotten so dark already.
    "Let's keep going, the village should be near. I'm quite worried now..." Loki stated looking off into the forest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content