Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DarkLight
Admiral BattleBreasts
Sai
Willard Wright
Momo
9 posters

The battle for Moresia

Anonymous

The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Empty Re: The battle for Moresia

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:55 am

"I see..." one of them replied. He was quite pissed off. The road back to the castle was going to be long.

"We want a place ta stay, damit! We be elite soldiers of ta king, back from battle. We be requesting the entire inn or your boss will suffer the consequencies, ya hear?" the other replied, pissed off
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Blank

Post by Shinn Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:58 am

I let out a sigh, "I was told to keep people out. If you cause trouble for this man and his family then I'll have to resort to force and I'd prefer not to do that to be honest."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:07 am

"You disrespectful lil runt ya are!" the soldier replied, taking his sword out of his sheath. He launched at the guard at the door.

The other guard stood back, watching the scene carefully, an idea in thought. But first, he wanted to see the guy fight
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse

Post by Shinn Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 am

I duct down and dodge the man's sword, "Is there a reason we can't talk this over peacefully?" I sigh, "I guess not if you rushing in like a rabid animal." As I state this I unsheathe my sword feinting a sword slash at him but last minute hitting him in the stomach with the sheathe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:26 am

The soldier did not see this coming. The man was fast, agile and the hit was strong. He was clearly most capable of weilding a sword.

The soldier feel on the ground in foetal position, trying to catch his breath.

The otehr soldier looked at the guy.

"You're pretty good" he applauded. "Say, I have a proposition for you, if you're willing to listen... I can almost guarantee you a job that's much more worth then this, for a man of your caliber... Money, fame, women... you might just have it all..."

Shinn
    Shinn

Horse

Post by Shinn Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:23 am

Looking at the man I smiled, "I don't mind taking the job offer, but I won't take you up on it till tomorrow after I've finished this one. I can't just abandon the job I started." He looked down at the other man, "Everything is going to be ok, your not hurt that bad."
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:05 pm

DarkLight wrote:I looked at her, an incredulous look on her face. Surely she didn't think I was just exchanging petty insults. "Listen to me. You are a gnome. I short, greenish creature that isn't known for doing a great deal." Seeing the look of utter incomprehension remaining on her face, I sighed.

"Let me show you." I said, muttering as my fingers described a pattern in the air, causing the air to coalesce into a mirror in front of the poor unfortunate.

I looked at the reflective surface that had materialised from nowhere in disbelief. I must've be dreaming... But if I were dreaming, I wouldn't be thinking I was dreaming... so I couldn't be dreaming.

I went to touch the conjured mirror, then had a flashback to what happened in the Matrix when Neo touched a questionable mirror. I withdrew my hand & ran my fingers over my face instead.

My eyes... They were all wrong. Huge & shaped like an animal's. I assumed it was a distortion in the mirr- whatever this was, but when I shifted position slightly, my features stayed the same.

I rubbed one of the green swirls decorating my face, hoping it was makeup, but I was already familiar with how tattoos look & this certainly wasn't eyeliner.

So... what? Had I transformed? Was this another body? Or was this guy conjuring an illusion to fuck with me? My now stony gaze shifted from the mirror back to him.

...What now? I thought, reasoning that I couldn't trust him just because we were from the same country. I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt & assume that he wasn't doing this to mess with my head for now, but that didn't answer the question of what is he was doing in a forest at night.

"Ok, you got my attention..." I said quietly, unsure of what to do next.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:29 pm

"Look," I said. "I'm not sure how we got here or even where here is, let alone what happened to get us into these new bodies, but I do have the memories of this body, it existed long before I got here. I just got here about a day ago. I'd ask you what you know, but you are obviously clueless."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:52 pm

"Noot hurt? Screw ya!" the guard mumbled, painfully getting up.

The other guard looked at the man.

"Of course." he repleid to him. "Tomorrow, meet us here at dawn. We shall travel together. I will present you to Damian. he is the king's right hand. I'm sure he might have a job for you. We are in need of good men. Do we have a deal?"
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:22 pm

My head hurt, and the silent voice was screaming. I was well aware of words of praise and sarcasm, things being said to degrade someone. I was wondering why this girl had made the noise hurt so much more than usual, when the faint sound of a woman shushing something rang through, and quieted the noise. I still felt a bit unwell, but it was nothing that I wasn't used to. I always felt a little sick.

"Oh, hello..." I said, feeling a bit queasy as the words left my mouth. I was curious as to how the voices had disappeared, of course, but I dismissed it for the time being. After all, there was a poor girl lying on the floor, probably after fainting. I knelt down, partially to help her up, and partially to keep the contents of my stomach from erupting up into my mouth and out onto the floor.

"My name is Anume." I greeted myself, offering her my hand. "What would your's be?"
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:28 pm

I watched the scene unfold but then heard chantal say things would be alright. I couldn't help but chuckle at that. She then spoke to the woman who had barged in and tried to blast me with magic. Now I could address the stranger as Anume. "heh.....seems like youve got your own problems eh cleric girl?" I asked her amusement and mayhaps a bit of teasing apparent. This was getting more and more interesting by the minute. Man coming to this village was worth it.

I didn't know the truth of my calling chantal a princess nor did I know of Anume's voice problem but none the less I had two very odd companions. One I Knew and the other.....well only time would tell how this turned out. Things sure do seem to get out of hand in other worlds rather easily. Now I also didn't know that at the same time we were doing this a mercenary was being offered a very problematic postion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:37 pm

I gave my hand to Anume, as she offered to help me up. She seemed like a really nice person. Somebody maybe I could rely on, with Lenna, to help me on my quest.

"My real beautiful name is Chantal! But in this world... I don't have one fucking clue of what my name is!" I said with big enthusiasm to her, my mood abruptly shifting from an emo like state to bliss. "But just call me Irene, since Irene seems to be a stupid girly common elfic name for an elf! I'll figure out my name eventually! All I know for sure at the moment is that I've been reincarnated into this damn princess body!"
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse

Post by Shinn Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

I nod the the soldier, "Of course, at dawn it is. Now if you could please move on I'd like to go back to relaxing until the party is over." I lean against the wall smiling. Before I can relax I'm grabbed by the arm by some random person, "Come on inside, it must be boring out there all by yourself." she says simply and pulls me into the room. "See ya'll later." I state simply to the soldiers before I'm dragged into the inn.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Dizzy

Post by Sai Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

ooc: holy cow u guys always a new pg i must read O.O

We soon leave the forest just as the sun is setting. I sigh and just stare at the horizon wondering where we'll go from here. Loki then takes out a map from his pack and seems to be deciding where we'll head next. I walk around in circles as I wait looking occasionally at the scenery. Loki then puts his map away and starts walking. I run to catch up and fall in step behind him. We walk like so for a while until we reach a village. The sun had already set some time ago and I was glad that we had reached a village. We head into the village but it seems some sort of celebration is going on. I look around and see a group of women nearby. One had pointy ears, so there really were elves. The other two appeared to be human. I watch them curiously.
    "Oi what are you doing," Loki says.
    "Nothing, it's just that those women don't appear to be from around here," I reply.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Flirty

Post by Momo Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Ooc: Saki? :'(
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 pm

(ooc:sorry)

She seemed annoyed.Maybe she thought I was insulting her,but she was hiding behind a tree.This girl was strange and funny,an intrestin character.

"so then let's go see the fuss"I suggested peering at those two from behind the tree.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Flirty

Post by Momo Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 pm

I sighed, before peering around the tree along with her. I actually did want to see what was going on, so I would tag along with her, for now at least. "Right." I said nodding.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 pm

"Your... real name?" I asked, confused on the whole subject. My stomach started trembling again, and the noise started a little more, but a voice rang through my head quite clearly.

"Of course..."

"Hmm?" I inquired, looking behind me at the mage woman. "Did you say something?" I didn't wait for an answer, the voices were gone and that was all I needed. I firmly grasped Irene's hand, or Chantal, or whoever she was, and slowly helped her up from the floor, feeling my stomach ease up.

"Well, I don't fully understand your story... If you could elaborate on the smaller details, I would be more than willing to listen." I smiled at her and her mage companion, a bit afraid of what they might tell me. "All I'm sure of, is that you have some goal you need to accomplish." I looked at her for some sort of affirmation, and after recieving it, I smiled a little more brightly.

"Well, tell me your story, Ms. Irene, and I will gladly do all I can to help."
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse

Post by Shinn Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 am

As I wake up the next morning I rub my head.."I must have drank to much." As I sit up in the bed I sigh, "Drinking and gambling. I really hope I didn't do anything stupid." As I go to sit up I look over and see a girl..."Um...who is she?" I slowly crawl out of bed and get dressed/grab my weapon. As I'm about to head out of the room I glance at the girl..."Interesting...I really don't remember anything after getting pulled into the party." I head downstairs and out the door leaning against the side of the building as I wait for the soldiers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:38 am

As the man came outside, the two soldiers were already there. As he saw him, the soldier with the accent spat on the floor, grumpe. He was not happy to see that fucker, and a lot less enthousiastic about travelling with him. However, his companion clearly told him to stay clear of him. He would be their ticket out of Damian's wrath. Or at least they hoped.

"We shoulda just ran away, bloody hell bein' stuck with this arse" he mumbled.

The calm soldier looked at the man.

"Let us not waste anymore time before the princess goes too far. We have waited long enough." he said before turning around and mounting up a horse. The other soldier did the same. They brought a 3rd horse for the new guy.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:58 am

With Anume's help, I got up on my feet. The moment I clearly looked at her, espacially at her eyes, I was stunned by her beauty. As she questionned me, a sudden whisper winds to my ears, in the breeze. The sensibility made my pointy ears twitch. I thought I hear two people talking, so I turned my head around, to look in the darkness of the forest. Then I shake my head briefly. It must of been my imagination, I thought.

Goals to accomplish... to tell a story... I could recall her say.

"Hmm..." I turn around to look at Lenna, then at Anume. "I remember getting on my computer... I went to... anyway, it's a forum, online, where people interact... I'm from earth. Quebec in Canada, see... and... I just... it's like I got sucked inside the screen, then woke up here. I really, really wanna go home" I added, thinking about how my parents must be looking for me, panicked. My father is heart sick and my mom, already depressed and broken. What were they doing now? Did they think the only daughter they had left abandonned them too?

I grimaced, angry. Time for some serious business.

"I've been promised to be sent back home as soon as I end some shit for this fucking bitch whom I inhabit the body. The sooner I get on my way, the better. And I would really... really..."

I looked at both of them, bitting my lips. I was used to dealing with my own shit, alone, but the figure of that man I saw in my dream haunted and frankly scared me.

"I really would need some help..." I said, looking down, not daring looking at Lenna or Anume, for I wasn't sure what I'd be getting them into, exactly, other then something dark and possibly dangerous

Then I covered my breast area by crossing my arms. I was still in my undergarments and started getting cold.

I turned around. "I gotta look for some clothes..." I mumbled.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am

So that was her story huh? well I already knew who she was but this definitely confirms it. Heh I guess I'll have to lend her what limited power I have and learn more as we go along. I too want to get home so helping her is to my advantage alright. I wonder though is this one of those things where time continues to pass? or will we go back to the moment we left? well the only way to find out would be to go on this quest. I also wonder what the results of death in this world would be for us? will we actually die? or will we just wake up later? frankly I don't want to risk it.

"Alright I'll Help you......provided this princess who promised to send you home does the same for me" I stated simply. My somewhat silky voice remarking. This voice of mine is an interesting one it has a slightly childish ring to it with an adult like silk blended in. I like it though because it reminds me of the english dub version of C.C. in code geass. nonethe less Chantal comments on finding clothes well hmm......isn't there a pile right over there? I was looking over to the left a bit. no matter though.

Now that I think about it Anume here seems to be feeling a bit better. That's good. If she agrees to help without hesitation I swear i'm going to laugh. I can't help it but that's just the type of person I am. No matter though. I hope that princess Irene Who'm chantal seems to be posessing will agree to my terms.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 am

I looked over my shoulder, smiling faintly at Lenna.

'Thank you' I said to her.

I walked over to the pile of clothes. Those clothes were the ones the guard gave me and that I carried until I was arrested because my dog was in trouble...

My dog!

I looked around, searching for him. He wasn't around at the moment. I frowned, wondering where he went. Oh well.

I started taking my clothes off in front of Anume and Lenna to change myself.

Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 4 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:11 pm

DarkLight wrote:"Look," I said. "I'm not sure how we got here or even where here is, let alone what happened to get us into these new bodies, but I do have the memories of this body, it existed long before I got here. I just got here about a day ago. I'd ask you what you know, but you are obviously clueless."

I broke eye contact & my cheeks flushed. He wasn't wrong there. I bit the inside of my cheeks, not knowing what to say. Why didn't I have any memories?

"I-" I said softly. "...Sorry"
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse

Post by Shinn Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Daisuke wrote:As the man came outside, the two soldiers were already there. As he saw him, the soldier with the accent spat on the floor, grumpe. He was not happy to see that fucker, and a lot less enthousiastic about travelling with him. However, his companion clearly told him to stay clear of him. He would be their ticket out of Damian's wrath. Or at least they hoped.

"We shoulda just ran away, bloody hell bein' stuck with this arse" he mumbled.

The calm soldier looked at the man.

"Let us not waste anymore time before the princess goes too far. We have waited long enough." he said before turning around and mounting up a horse. The other soldier did the same. They brought a 3rd horse for the new guy.

I climb up on the horse and follow the soldier that knows how to watch his mouth. "So how long will the trip take?" I then turn to the other soldier, "When we stop want to gamble some? See how lucky you are?" I say as I hold up a coin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content