Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DarkLight
Admiral BattleBreasts
Sai
Willard Wright
Momo
9 posters

The battle for Moresia

Anonymous

The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Empty Re: The battle for Moresia

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:56 pm

'Get bend, why don't ya!' the other soldier replied, pulling on the strings, ordering his horse to take the lead.

The calm soldier looked at the guy.

'I estimate about half a day. Do you have a name? Mine is Fred'.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:09 pm

I sighed. This girl was obviously clueless, but she was in the same position as me, so I couldn't leave her behind. If I found a way out of this thing, I should help her. Besides, she might come in handy.

"Well, I very much doubt we'll get any answers hanging round here. We need to go where people are, and there is only one person I can think of in this world who might know anything about how to help us. We'll have to go to the City of Priests to see Archalon."

The only problem was, the City of Priests was hundreds of miles away and it could take them weeks to reach it on foot, maybe even months, and the lands were becoming more dangerous by the day with the World King expanding his control all the time. There was something I could do, but I didn't like the thought of relying on magic again so soon... But there didn't seem to be any choice.

Making my decision, I took an ancient talisman from round my neck, one of the ancient treasures of the gypsies, and closed my eyes, gathered my power and muttered the necessary incantation. As the talisman throbbed with power, I thrust it through my ribcage, into my chest. I always hated the part that came next.

The talisman took control of my body, twisting it and forcing it to change, until I had completely transformed into a large black demon with claws and huge wings. I grabbed the Gnome in my talons and launched myself into the night, flying towards the City of Priests as fast as I could. I only had until the sun came up...
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Dizzy

Post by Sai Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:29 pm

We had stayed in a small inn for the night. It may have been small but it was so much better than sleeping on the hard ground. I at least had a bed. I leave the inn and see that Loki is still resting. I decide to check out this small village when I overhear a peculiar conversation. To the side are those three women I saw from last night. From the sound of their conversation their situation seemed similar to mines. I walk towards them but hesitate. I should really ask, but what if they just think I'm crazy? No, it doesn't matter I should still ask.
    "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation... but... You're not from this world either right? I don't know anymore, I might have gone crazy..." I say quietly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

OOC: Sai are you still with us at the Elven village or did i misread everything? wtf
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:35 pm

ooc: i was at the elven village but we left and r in the same village now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:40 pm

OOC: But we're still at the elven village XD !
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 pm

ooc: u r? ... darn it thought u guys left so i followed after
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 pm

I listened to Irene tell her story. It was confusing, full of words and names that I had never heard, and yet they sounded so familiar.

"Computer... Forum..." I whispered to myself, ignoring the fact that Irene was changing right in front of me. "Canada..." These all sounded familiar, and the noises started tor ing a little. "I... these sound familiar..."

Of course they do. Came a noise, the silent ones that didn't have voices.

"Who are you?" I quietly asked the noise, a bit afraid of it.

You'll learn in due time. My connections running out. For now, all I can do is clear the other noice away.

"Thank you." I replied, regarding the fading noise with gratitude. It swept away slowly, and when it was gone, all of the noise was silent. I reurned my gaze to my two companions, and nodded in confidence. "I didn't necessarily understand all that, but if you need help, I'll be glad to offer it."
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Well I called it. I burst out laughing i couldn't help it. This was going to be one hell of a fun adventure for sure especially if we keep meeting weirdo's like Anume. Now I use the term wierdo loosely why? because i'm not particularly normal either. Normal being a simple perception accepted by a group means that any of us could be normal. None the less that all aside I can't wait to get going. I hope I have enough time to learn more useful magics before we run into that horse dude though.

It was bad luck that Chantal had run into him to begin with. I bet those two escapees are gonna screw us over though. "huh.......so...those two that escaped.....what are the odds they'll hunt for us later?" I asked knowing full well that the odds were not in our favor. Still I hoped that bastard didnt' find us anytime soon. He can't be far though.......Sigh what misfortune.

As chantal started to strip I started to turn away though the fact that I was a girl hit me so I didn't turn. It would have been wierd had i turned so i guess it's a good thing i remembered that I was a girl now. This is definitely gonna take getting used to. Despite my best efforts I'm still blushing.

Last edited by Shunsui Kyoraku on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 pm

I watched in amazement,even after all I experienced since coming here,I was still shocked at some things.

"Dude that was so cool!"I exclaim watching him fly off into the distance. I nudge the girl,a couple times.

"Did you see that,it was awesome!" I shout.I imagine my dark blue eyes had a gleam of wild excitemnt in them.

While I was excited,I was also thinking.It seemed like they were heading to the City of Priests.I'd heard it was pretty far though,and with his current rate catching up would be impossible.What could I do now,I really had no particular goals at the moment? I had plenty of food,and I could just sleep out in the woods like usual.I found them more enjoyable then sleeping in inns.I stole a quick glance at the girl.I had already guessed her to be a messanger,and while I might be underestimating her,she didn't seem like the fighting type.

"so where ya headin?" I ask.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Flirty

Post by Momo Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 pm

I nodded, and watched in awe as the man flew off into the distance. I was so mezmerized that I hadn't even realized that the girl standing beside me was nudging me. Shaking my head to snap out of it, I looked up at her. She asked where I was headed, but to be honest, I didn't know myself. "...I don't know..." I replied, looking down at the ground. Then I realized something else. We didn't even know each other's names. I soon looked up at her and smiled politely. "By the way, my name's Belle. What about you?" I added.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Clouds flashed past in the night, the inky blackness preventing them from seeing the ground speed past far below. We were nearly there now, which was good. I could see the horizon beginning to turn grey as the sun was about to come up.

There was a meadow hidden from view of the road that lead to the city. It would probably not be wise to arrive like this. Sweeping low over the meadow, I deposited my Gnome passenger before landing and beginning the painful process of returning to my own form.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 pm

"oh"I blurted.I was kind of hoping she was on some sort of secret delivery.She looked sad for a moment,was it something I said? Was she lost,or maybe she was having a stroke of failed jobs?

"I.."I felt myself pausing. I remember another name,one I used a long time ago.What am I thinking?

"call me Galie" I state happily.

It was a strange,but this girl felt,nostalgic to me.

"Then how about we do some travelin,I haven't had much companionship since I got here?" I suggest.

This was kind of werid my suggesting this.I don't recall being the type of person to be real social,but their are many things I don't know about this world.

Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm

My smile grew, as I nodded. For some reason, it felt like I knew her as well... Wait, no. I must've been going crazy. I must've hit my head when I first got here harder than I though. "Sure." I replied.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:55 pm

OOC: Sai, I'll pretend you're with us anyway, ok?

"Thanks" I replied with a smile to Anume and Lenna, that offered to help without hesitation. "Two escapees?" I asked, still undressing myself, not sure what Lenna was talking about. In all the chaos I must have lost track of those around me.

I tried to twitst the metal color and my neck, and the chain, but they were in my way in putting on new clothes.

"I can't wait for the dog to crap the key out! Anume... Does dog crap repel you? Cuz me and Lenna tagged for not playing in dog poop..."

And that moment, I heard footsteps. Two people came out of the dark, one a man. I thought I had heard something earlier. I shrieked, covering myself by putting everything in place. Who were they?

I didnt answer the question asked, taking a few steps behind Lenna and Anume. Were they other foes that wanted to take my life away?!
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

ooc: ok thx a bunch :)

"Oh I'm sorry," I say blushing see that one of them was getting dressed.
    I quickly turn around and bump into Loki. He looks down at me his face completely emotionless. I shrink down a little, maybe he's mad. I did just leave without saying anything.
    "Ah sorry about this girl, she seems to be lost and confused. We'll be going now," he says grabbing my arm.
    "Ah wait no!" I argue.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:34 pm

DarkLight wrote:Clouds flashed past in the night, the inky blackness preventing them from seeing the ground speed past far below. We were nearly there now, which was good. I could see the horizon beginning to turn grey as the sun was about to come up.

There was a meadow hidden from view of the road that lead to the city. It would probably not be wise to arrive like this. Sweeping low over the meadow, I deposited my Gnome passenger before landing and beginning the painful process of returning to my own form.

I watched this process disinterestedly, from now on, I doubted anything would suprise me.
    And what was so bad about being a gnome anyway? I could've ended up as a cobold... or worse, an elf. Ok, maybe I wasn't as badass as this dude here who could turn into a dragon, but I'm sure there's some pretty cool small-scale faery magic I'd be able to use to have a laugh.

So we were in the middle of a field, now what? If he was going to rape me, he'd probably have already done it in the forest, or have waited for someone else his own size to wander along.

"Are you ok?" She asked the panting elf, who had now returned to his original form.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Glaring up at the gnome, I regained my composure, forcing my breathing to become measured and calm again.

"I'm fine," I easily lied, ignoring the pains from all over my body. I REALLY hated that spell. "We should set off, it's an hours walk to the city, maybe longer for you."

So saying, I set off for the road with a fast stride, leaving the gnome to keep up as best she could.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:09 pm

So these newcomers have surprised chantal and caused her to hide behind us....well this is lovely two squishy's and a.....I don't even know what chantal is supposed to be......none the less we are facing a girl who seems more interested in apologizing and a guy who seems uncaring. Well this is lovely. Hmm.....so he wants to leave but she doesn't interesting. "Irene...why don't you finish changing back there while these two tell us their story hmm?" I asked looking at the man who was tugging on the girl's arm. I wouldn't want to have to fight the guy since he seems tobe this other girls companion but the way he seems to try and control her path is a bit bothersome. "Sir.....I have no idea who you are nor what that girl is to you......but clearly she does not wish to go....so i'd appreciate it if you would let go." I frowned as I spoke. I seriously don't know how fighting him would go......on the other hand I have no real interest in fighting him at all.......I don't really get anything out of it.

Though i've spoken up now and am waiting to see what this guy says. I really hate sounding like a bitch here though if the girl doesn't want to go then i'm not going to let this guy be a brute and force her to. It's never good for a man to be a douchebag about something. Honestly some morals never change even if you switch genders. I'm only doing this because of what i said to chantal before about not liking guys picking on helpless girls. of course if this guy were nearly as scary as the horse dude then i wouldn't be interfering but in truth this guy wasn't scary at all even if that's the sort of look he is trying for.

"Oh and Irene......two of those soldiers i attacked managed to get away.....that's why I asked what you think they'll do" I didn't look at her. I was more interested in keeping these strangers in my line of vision. If he tried anything funny then i'd have no choice but to defend myself.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm

One of the woman spoke up and I look up at her. She is quite beautiful having long silver hair. Loki then lets go of me and stares at the woman, he then looks down at me.
    "What do you want to know from these women? I don't think they'll help or anything," he said.
    "Th-there's something I want to confirm," I say quietly fiddling with my hands.
    "Well hurry up and confirm it then," he said turning around and walking off.
    I stand there kind of dumbfounded. He seemed so calm about it, I thought he would be angry or something. I let out a sigh of relief. I never know what Loki is thinking.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 5 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

I tried to keep up with the elf, but it looked like he was deliberately taking long strides. I trotted alongside him, pretending not to notice.

We walked this way in silence for a while. “What’s your name, anyway?” I asked, reanimating us both into what I hoped would be a civil conversation.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog

Post by Saki-chan Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I found myself happy about this.I pulled out a map I had started working on since I got here,based on where i've been and what i've heard.

"hm,so if we head this way we'll catch the mountain pass ,or west once we found the creak or stream,which'll lead to Yorsewell." I state thinking outloud,showing Belle my in progress map.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat

Post by Momo Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 pm

I looked intently at the map, glad that I would know where we would be going. Yorsewell sounding like a good place to go. After all, she hadn't been in town for quite a while now.

"Why don't we head there?" I suggested, putting my finger over Yorsewell.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Realising that the Gnome was having to run to keep up, I slowed down. It wasn't her fault she had been put into a stunted body.

My name? An interesting question. "Which one?" I answered her.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat

Post by Willard Wright Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Sai wrote:One of the woman spoke up and I look up at her. She is quite beautiful having long silver hair. Loki then lets go of me and stares at the woman, he then looks down at me.
    "What do you want to know from these women? I don't think they'll help or anything," he said.
    "Th-there's something I want to confirm," I say quietly fiddling with my hands.
    "Well hurry up and confirm it then," he said turning around and walking off.
    I stand there kind of dumbfounded. He seemed so calm about it, I thought he would be angry or something. I let out a sigh of relief. I never know what Loki is thinking.

I watched the two have their short dispute and it seemed the girl had something she wanted to say to us though i wasn't really feeling like commenting at the moment so i'd decided to wait. Chantal and Anume also seemed silent and this amused me. I wondered what it was that they were thinking about this scenerio.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content