Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DarkLight
Admiral BattleBreasts
Sai
Willard Wright
Momo
9 posters

The battle for Moresia

Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Indescribable

The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Empty Re: The battle for Moresia

Post by Saki-chan Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:26 pm

I contuied on hearing strange noisies.I slowed my pace in an attempt to get an idea of what was infront of me.As things became clearer,my curousity grew,and I found a girl hiding behind a tree. Hearing sounds farther on,I crept up behind her.I hope I wouldn't frighten her.One thing I've noticed with this apperance,it seems to intemidate.

"hi" I grin,my fangs showing.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Flirty

Post by Momo Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Then out of nowhere, I hear a voice. Jumping in surprise, I fall backwards, just barely missing the person standing behind me. I hit the ground with a loud thud, causing me to land painfully on my butt. "...Ow..." I say quietly, before looking up at the person before me. But when I see this person, my eyes widen at the sight before me. Standing in front of me, is a girl with ears, and animal like features. What in the world?!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am

I must have lost it, I thought, as I was walking down a earth road covered with tree roots here and there. I was dressed as little red riding fucking hood, holding a basket covered with a red clothe, and humming the Wizard of Oz theme.

I knew I was dreaming. Then yet again, I could of been wrong, since turning into an elf did seem to have been a reality, not too far ago.

But I don't take drugs nor do I smoke, illegal substances - althought I wish I did - so on what kind of acid trip was I on?

I raised my head. The sun rays tried to pierce the thick leaf roof above me.

I sighed. When I put my eyes back on the road again, the path before me suddenly became lugubrious; the trees were dead, the bark of every single one of them was darkenned, exhibiting the colors of death in such a way that it seemed their life was sucked out of them.

Then, I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I turned around, coming face to face with an elven women in a white dress. At first I jumped, but the light aura in the darkness surrounding me calmed me automatically. The smile on her face was also sincere.

"So... you are the one.."

Then it hit me. The reflexion I saw in the piece of shattered glass.... She was the princess of which I had taken over the body.

"Yes. That is correct" she answered me.

Our thought were intertwined.

"The people in my village are all dead" she said, looking down in sorrow. "There was noting I could have done. It was Fate choosen by God."

I frowned.

"I don't beleive in God" I replied automatically.

She smiled.

"Then prove me He does not exist."

My left eye strated twitching. It wasn't just something I saw in anime. My eye really did twitch when I was tired, really pissed of or stressed. And in this case, it was the trio combined. I didnt have times for these little stupid games.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to aid me. You have alertness and other personality traits that are benificial to me."

"Using me like everyone else?"

"Your life experiences have brought you great pain and sorrow, I know. The bright aura you proudly held on to as a child has become dark and cold. You have built a shield upon yourself. And that is why He chose you."

I became irritated. What I was or what I became, really wasn't a subject I was willing to share openly with people right in front of me.

"How about you shut it before I become angry. What I was or am is none of your business."

She closed her mouth and just smiled.

"Why are you smiling? I don't think this is funny"

Suddenly, I heard a growl. I turned around. Suddenly, I saw a wolf. It was showing it's fangs, ready to pounce on me.

The elven princess suddenly put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's here again... Your fear of the unforseen, your fear of death... Your weakness. Will you embrace it? Or will you let it be your downfall?"

I frowned, turned around while throwing the basket away and started running in the woods. I heard the wolf howling before he ran after me. After a while run I found a isolated house. I went inside, locking the door.

My heart was pumping mad. My legs were shaking so bad I had to find support against the door to help me stay on my feet. Then, I cried.

"I want to wake up!" I yelled, then punched the wooden door fiercely.

The wooden door punched back. Loudly. Once. Twice, then a third time.

My fear was on the other side.

I stepped back, thenmy feet hit something. I looked down, it was the basket I had earlier.

I bent down, took the red covering off. Inside the basket was my head. My realy face, staring back at me, eyes wide open.

I became numb. Normally I would of made a joke of how ugly I looked to ease the tension, but not this time...

I tip-stepped into the other room. I held myself against the wall and threw up in tears.

The elven woman appeared again next to me.

"I will have it no other way. Help me seek justice, find worthy allies if you must, and I will pray to God again, so he may send you back home" she said.

I was about to jump on her to make her shut up but she vanished.

"Don't let yourself be consumed by your hatred or darkness. He's here." I still heard her voice, echoing around me.

He?

Somebody behind me again. I barely had the time to turn around that somebody with a strong grip held me at my throat, shoving me against the wall.

I moanned in pain, putting my hands on this guy's wrists. I looked at him with blurry eyes. He was a tall, dark figure, with pointy ears. I instantly new this guy was my enemy, the one I should fear. The lone wolf. The hunter of the pack.

A bastard I should have never befriended; the traitor of our own people.

I closed my eyes, clearing the tears away. The moment I really say his face, everything became white.

----------

I moanned, openning my eyes slowly to see that woman, Lenna, speaking to another woman. I was still a little confused, so I stood still, trying to get my thoughts back together.

DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 2396
    Birthday : 1990-02-06
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Naughty

Post by DarkLight Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:19 pm

The pitiful thing rolled over ans started babbling in what sounded like Spanish. I tried to speak, but it just kept going and couldn't hear me. Becoming frustrated, I slapped it across the face, hoping to knock some sense into it.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse
    Number of posts : 5323
    Birthday : 1990-08-23
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Lazy

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 pm

I stopped babbling immediately at the blow & my eyes snapped open. The figure now had a normal-looking face, but it was still impossibly tall.

I fought to calm myself down, "Que quiere?"
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:21 pm

I rolled my eyes. It seemed reasonably coherant now, but the damn thing was still talking in Spanish.

"If you can speak English, that would be extremely helpful," I said in an exasperated tone.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:31 pm

I swallowed. "You're English?" I asked, pulling my loose shirt back over my shoulder.

My heartbeat began to slow down, but I was still wary. The giant freak had ambushed me with weapons out, after all. I pulled myself up into a more dignified sitting position, "What do you want?"
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm

At last! A decent, sensible language.

"Yes, I am English. And at the moment, I just want to know where the hell we are. You wouldn't happen to have any idea?" As I spoke, I offered a hand down to help her to her feet.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:45 pm

To hide my distaste of grasping such an abnormally large hand, & to avoid eye contact, I started detangling my ankles from the fallen armour.

"We're in a wood & it's night. That's all I know." I said quietly.

The breastplate came free & I got to my feet. I didn't even come up to this guy's nipples. I cringed & moved my gaze up to his face, completely distracted by his height.

"Umm... sorry..." I mumbled. "But... were you... born like that?"
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Was I born like this? What an offensive little creature! She was in no position to make racial slurs, considering the fact she was little better than a fungus with legs.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I was born like this and I am proud of my heritage." I replied coldly, staring her in the eyes. "Do you have a problem with that?"
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:37 pm

I shrank back, embarrassed. "What I meant is," I smiled weakly. "...Why are you so tall?"
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Tall? What the hell was she talking about? Unless... It couldn't be that she hadn't realised how short she had become on coming here. Surely no-one could be that dense...

I don't have time for this idiocy... I thought as I looked her up... down and further down. "I am an average height for one of my species, as you are for yours, Gnome." I stated flatly.
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admiral BattleBreasts
    Admin

Horse

Post by Admiral BattleBreasts Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm

I laughed, "Who are you calling gnome, Banana-Fingers?"
    Sai
    Sai

Goat
    Number of posts : 2270
    Birthday : 1991-06-02
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Dizzy

Post by Sai Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Loki and Artemis had stopped for the night building a small camp in the middle of the forest. I open my eyes a little and see the sun shining in my face. I get up, my hair messed up. My back hurts from sleeping on the ground. I look around and see that Loki has disappeared. I get up on my feet and let out a yawn before looking around again.
    Where is he? I think to myself.
    There is some rustling in the bushes behind me. I turn around slowly afraid to see what is there. They continue to rustle until I see a familiar green hat. It's Loki! I wish he didn't sneak around like that. I will probably kill myself with fear.
    "We're going now, the village isn't too far," he said gathering his things.
    I go and grab my little hat thing and stick it on before getting the rest of my things. Loki and I head off into the forest once again. Wonder what this village is that he's been talking about.
    DarkLight
    DarkLight
    Admin

Horse

Post by DarkLight Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 pm

I looked at her, an incredulous look on her face. Surely she didn't think I was just exchanging petty insults. "Listen to me. You are a gnome. I short, greenish creature that isn't known for doing a great deal." Seeing the look of utter incomprehension remaining on her face, I sighed.

"Let me show you." I said, muttering as my fingers described a pattern in the air, causing the air to coalesce into a mirror in front of the poor unfortunate.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 pm

We continue to travel through the forest when I notice that the trees are becoming larger, and the vegetation is getting thicker. Loki suddenly stopped when I see smoke rising from above the canopy of trees. Loki quickens his pace and is soon running. I struggle to keep up with how thick the forest is. I suddenly trip and fall onto the ground.
    "Dang it," I mutter as I get up.
    My eyes widen in horror to the scene before me. Houses burn and the bodies of many people lay on the ground. There is a terrible smell coming from them making me gag. I turn away from this terrible scene. This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be happening.
    "Hey you alright?" Loki says in a calm voice.
    I shake my head putting my hand to my mouth.
    "Just stay here then, I'll be right back. There is something I want to check," he says turning around.
    I sit there quietly, closing my eyes. I have calmed down a little and get up. I open my eyes slowly and look straight ahead. I try not to look at the bodies and instead focus on finding where Loki went.
    Saki-chan
    Saki-chan

Dog
    Number of posts : 1123
    Birthday : 1995-01-07
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Indescribable

Post by Saki-chan Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:40 pm

I attempt to help her up laughing.While I could still overhear the nearby strangers,their conversation didn't seem all that big. This girl was funny.She looked pretty young.I wonder what she was doing here,an assain,or spy? I could smell strange things from her bag,it made me curious.Maybe she was delivering something.Glancing at her more closely,that seemed the more accurate answer.She didn't appear dressed for anything really dangerous through,so it must be a typical delivery.

"Yo,so what'cha doing out here in the woods?" I ask. "spyinnnng?" I tease.
    Sai
    Sai

Goat

Post by Sai Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:14 pm

I see Loki coming back, a grim expression on his face.
    "What... did you find?" I ask quietly.
    Loki looks at me and continues to walk on.
    "Let's get out of here first," he said.
    I follow him, glad to be away from such a horrible scene. We walk through the woods in silence when Loki finally speaks.
    "That was an elven village, home to an elven princess," Loki said as he walked.
    "Was she also-?" I ask.
    "No her body was not there, it seems the place had been raided. Most likely from those guys we saw last night. They must've kidnapped her and taken her somewhere," he said.
    "So what's going to happen to her?" I say.
    "I don't know," he replied back.
    We fall silent and continue to travel. Those poor people, did they all have to die? Who would do such a horrible thing, I wonder.
    Momo
    Momo

Rat
    Number of posts : 3853
    Birthday : 1996-05-28
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Flirty

Post by Momo Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm

I take the girl's hand, and stand back up. She was laughing at me. How rude! It may have been funny for her, but not to me. I soon hear her asking me a question. "No!" I whispered.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Rooster
    Number of posts : 2159
    Birthday : 1993-01-31
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Angelic

Post by Mary Genn Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 pm

I stared intently, fearfully at the woman before me, worried that she would retaliate with a spell of her own, as she seemed to be some sort of witch. I gulped down my fear, partially, and prodded my cheek with my right-hand index finger. I scratched for a moment, and looked down in embarassment.

"Pardon me, madame, but I was under the impression that you were going to murder that girl on the floor there." I replied, pointing at the elven woman lying on the floor. "I saw the bodies outside, and assumed that the damage might have been your doing. Though, I guess that assumption was quite unfounded." I smiled weakly, intimidated by this woman. She left this strange, sarcastic impression on me.

Queue a pain in the back of my head, accompanied by a slew of words. The same words that I'd been plagued with since I'd become aware of myself. They were getting a bit loud, especially around this woman.

I looked away, attempting to soothe the silent noise, and my eyes rested upon the girl on the floor, who writhed and moaned in her sleep. She opened her eyes...

The noise went crazy.
    Willard Wright
    Willard Wright

Goat
    Number of posts : 6606
    Birthday : 1991-05-11
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Blah

Post by Willard Wright Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 pm

I listened to the woman explain herself and was quite amused. “You thought I was going to murder this girl?” I laughed a moment at this revelation. “The bodies outside are indeed my doing but they deserved it.” I was amused by this woman’s sheepishness. “You know…..if those guys hadn’t ganged up on this girl I wouldn’t have killed them.” I decided to give a reason for my murder of the crispy guys outside. The new girl seemed intimidated I wonder why…..ah well no matter.

As Chantal stirred on the floor emitting a soft moan I looked down to see her eyes opening. My lips curved up slightly into a smile “good morning princess how was your nap?” I asked her in a sarcastic manner. The Elven maiden would surely be a bit pissed with this joke of mine but none the less I had no intent of losing the opportunity to say it. She had already proven she was fun to mess with and this would make for a great chance. I stood silently after my joke waiting for Chantal to respond so that I could know for a fact that “Princess” was indeed a key to bugging her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:57 am

I gave Lenna a quick grumpy look as I sat up. I was going to tell her to shut up, but how could I deny what I had become? And the dream that I just made, the feeling of it being so real, still haunted me.

Did I make all of this up? Or what it real? If it was, I didn't even want to start thinking about the deep shit I was in.

I looked down on second before looking back up again at Lenna, and then at the new woman. I put on a fake smile, as I usually did when I wanted to hide my preoccupations.

"Everything will be fine" I said to Lenna, trying to convince myself at the same time. I still needed to think. If I were to quest for the elven princess, I surely did not want to do it alone.

"Hey..." I said to the other girl, putting on a soft tone, trying to grab her attention, since she did not seem to feel well all of a sudden.
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Blank

Post by Shinn Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:31 am

As I walked into the village I smiled, it seemed like such a nice peaceful place to live. I strolled through smiling and waving to those that did the same to me. As I walked I stopped at a stall that had some apples, "Those look delicious." I rummage through my bag and sigh disappointed, "I only have enough to eat or go someplace to stay." I continued walking until I found an inn and walked in and up to the inn master. "I'd like a room for one. Also, do you know of any jobs hiring?"

The inn master looked at the young man, he was obviously a mercenary. "I am having a party here for my daughter tonight, if I allow to you stay here for free and eats dinner/breakfast. Would you be up for being a door guard to make sure no one comes in that isn't invited?"

I pondered..I was hungry and it wasn't a bad deal, "Sure. I'll do it." I bow and walk over to one of the tables to wait till its time for the party.

A few hours later:

The party had begun and I was standing outside the inn, "May not be the most fun job but it gives me a place to stay and food so I can't complain to much." I continue to stand there patiently waiting for the party to end.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 am

In that village (Joshua is), two guards had arrived in town. They came into the village, beat up. A few hours ago, they had just escaped some mad woman setting their commerades on fire in the elven village.

"The boss will be pissed" one said.
    "Let's git some rest before ye tell 'im tommoraw.." the other said in a heavy accent.

They headed towards the inn, but the access door was guarded.

"Wut be happenen' here, say ya?" he asked the guard at the door.
    Shinn
    Shinn

Horse
    Number of posts : 4748
    Birthday : 1990-07-13
    Mood : The battle for Moresia - Page 3 Blank

Post by Shinn Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:48 am

Joshua glanced at the soldiers, they looked beat up. "Ya'll ok? The inn masters daughter is having a birthday party so only those invited are allowed in."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content